SueZQ

My brother David

28 posts in this topic

Wonderful news!  David is with Jesus!  It was a very long painful battle for him, but the joy he is experiencing now blesses my heart!  Oh what an amazing home going... his 4 sisters, wife and two children laying hands on him as he entered Glory, March 19th 2017 at 4:21 PM.  Thank you Worthy family for praying all these years!  The last two months I spent with my brother was perfect!  We talked and reminisced and it was an honor to serve to his physical needs the last few weeks of this life.  His wife Pauline and his two little boys, Ricky and Brandon do need your prayers.  Little ones don't understand and my heart breaks for them.  

1 minute ago, SueZQ said:

Wonderful news!  David is with Jesus!  It was a very long painful battle for him, but the joy he is experiencing now blesses my heart!  Oh what an amazing home going... his 4 sisters, wife and two children laying hands on him as he entered Glory, March 19th 2017 at 4:21 PM.  Thank you Worthy family for praying all these years!  The last two months I spent with my brother was perfect!  We talked and reminisced and it was an honor to serve to his physical needs the last few weeks of this life.  His wife Pauline and his two little boys, Ricky and Brandon do need your prayers.  Little ones don't understand and my heart breaks for them.  

Praise God!!

Praying

I'm sorry for your loss Sue but understand how you can find reason for praising God at this time.

I'm very happy that you and David got the chance to get closer together and that he was praising

God himself at this transition in his life. He is indeed in a better place now and that must be very

comforting for you!

Will continue to pray for Pauline and the boys...

All my best to you and yours. ~t

Praise God in All things...

Praise God!

10 minutes ago, SueZQ said:

I am sorry for your loss but it is nice that you are comforted in knowing your brother is with Jesus. I am glad that you had some precious time with your brother. My prayers will be with everyone involved. :th_praying:

Sorry for your loss but glad you are rejoicing in his gain...Prayer for all involved now.

Praying for David's family . God bless you Sue 

Praise God that he is resting now! Praying for his family left behind in grief!

Glory~!'

~

Praying~!

22 hours ago, SueZQ said:

I, too, am so sorry for your loss. Please know you and your family are in my heart and prayers. God bless you all.