SueZQ

My brother David

28 posts in this topic

Praying~!

:th_praying:

How's your family doing right now SueZQ?

On 4/6/2017 at 10:03 AM, KPaulG said:

How's your family doing right now SueZQ?

Paul, my sisters are not handling David's passing.  His wife Pauline is cradled in  the comfort of the Lord.  His oldest son is grieving horribly, his younger son seems to have adjusted, but is having some physical issues.  I am doing perfectly well, my brother's body was tortured and rotted with the cancer, it was a relief to see him go onto glory.  

On Monday, March 20, 2017 at 0:42 PM, SueZQ said:

Wonderful news!  David is with Jesus!  It was a very long painful battle for him, but the joy he is experiencing now blesses my heart!  Oh what an amazing home going... his 4 sisters, wife and two children laying hands on him as he entered Glory, March 19th 2017 at 4:21 PM.  Thank you Worthy family for praying all these years!  The last two months I spent with my brother was perfect!  We talked and reminisced and it was an honor to serve to his physical needs the last few weeks of this life.  His wife Pauline and his two little boys, Ricky and Brandon do need your prayers.  Little ones don't understand and my heart breaks for them.  

Praying for the little ones. Peace to them and comfory. So happy that you share your time with your brother like that. You will not forget that time. God's blessings on all of you.

5 hours ago, SueZQ said:

Paul, my sisters are not handling David's passing.  His wife Pauline is cradled in  the comfort of the Lord.  His oldest son is grieving horribly, his younger son seems to have adjusted, but is having some physical issues.  I am doing perfectly well, my brother's body was tortured and rotted with the cancer, it was a relief to see him go onto glory.  

Praying now

Praying!

On 4/7/2017 at 7:40 PM, SueZQ said:

That is a relief! Glory to God!