HopeEnthusiast

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

While listening to a song recently some lyrics provoked a thought. The lyrics were "there's another world inside of me where angels and demons are constantly fighting over me." This got me thinking that as of late I've been allowing the demons to win and regardless of this the angels still continue to fight tirelessly for me. I'm tired of allowing them to win I want to surrender to the Lord yet I don't know how. And for me that's always been the problem not knowing how to do what needs to be done. So I'm asking fellow believers to help me in my quest to ultimate Surrender. 

Guest BacKaran

The ultimate question should be asked and I do this all the time for myself...

What's the worst that could happen? If I die, I'm saved so I'll go to heaven.

Am I trusting God or myself? If myself, I have a problem. Trust God, do what I need to do to get back on the right track and

If I'm trusting God what do I need to do? Trust Him!

I get more into the Bible and look up say money issues or health issues and then begin to praise God for all He's done for me.

Check out surrendering to Christ, the back of most Bibles has a word search you can do. I highlight mine in yellow for future reference knowing I can go to that verse or chapter in the future.

Take a Bible study class, then another one... Delve into God s word and stick to it. You will be changed! ?