-

July_2018.png

• Thumbs Up 3

On 7/13/2018 at 11:58 AM, other one said:

P1010012.JPG

🦆 Nice camouflage, except those feet and it's beak lol. 🦆 

• Thumbs Up 1

The Japanese Garden in the School of Commerce at UWA

still looks the same a few decades on... IMG_1196.JPG.3c0d9e777c6c9c70308d927681d0ba5e.JPG

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Similar Content

• By scenematt
      HELLO!
      My name is Matt Downey and I am new here.  I am from Columbus, Ohio and I love God ever since I was a little boy.  I am a true Christian and have suffered through many hard trials and tribulations including homelessness, hunger, fasting, sleeplessness, beatings, travels, witnessing, closeness to God, separation from God, spiritual victories and spiritual failures.  I guess I have grown to the place where I sort of just want to get back into the ministry of believer to believer strength and courage, because I spent most of my childhood healing and casting out devils.  Then I met God and He told me to have some fun, so I ended up retiring and settling in at everything was about Me and nobody else really mattered anymore.  But as time has progressed, I have decided that I would like to get back into common ministry and help strengthen and encourage individuals in the Body of Christ to never give up on the highest blessings and to always go forth in God.
      So that is a little about me.  More is that I love web design, travel, spirituality including godliness and angelic hosting, Spirit travels through fasting and prayer, sleeping in, music, praise and worship, church, and pets.  I love a lot of other things like art and museums too, but it's too much to list.  I have a great family and I look forward to being a part of the online community here.

Well, thanks!

Matty
    • By Drew54
      Well, I am fairly new here as I joined 3 days ago I believe. I have met many new wonderful friends in this ministry and I feel totally blessed that I found Worthy Ministries.  
      I am a Christian for 37 years now and I love my Lord and Savior and I just needed to find something other than Facebook to spend time away from all the political division within the country and focus more time with others that are of the same faith and interests as I am.  I do realize that there is much to learn about this website and how to interact, but I am quite excited about getting to know others and praying for others in need. Thank you so much!
    • By ShyMomma
      Hi everyone!
      I am a 29 year old married, stay at home mom from the Midwest, USA. I am a conservative Christian in a highly athiestic/agnostic area - and on top of that, I am incredibly shy! So not only is it tough to meet like-minded people, it's tough for me to meet anyone at all! We don't have a church as no local churches share our belief system!
      My interests are Christianity, reading, homeschooling, bird watching, and board and card games.
      I like Bible study, prayer and encouragement more than heated discussions or arguments over doctrine, but I do have some strongly-held distinctives that I will explain if needed but not assault anyone with.
      I would love to make some close friends or find a close-knit group, and prefer real-time chat but will try to be as active as I can on the forums.
      Blessings in Christ Jesus,
      Sarah (ShyMomma)
    • By Jburley
      My wife and I have started a wedding photography business together and I have been struggling on how to handle it in regards to my faith. I spend a lot of time and energy in trying to build our reputation and trying to market and gain clients. I'm not sure if I am doing something wrong by trying to get clients or if I should just let go and not do anything. What is the proper thing to do when you're a believer in business?
    • By Bryan T
      God be praised!  In loneliness and despair, feeling trapped in a sinful world, I know there is a remnant to be comforted by; I know there is a God that did not hold back His only Son.  Thank you Lord for you are faithful and true.