shel

Photographers' Lounge

2,324 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Taken with a Canon PowerShot SX210IS

BEJ, I honesty can't remember if that's my camera or not. It might be 510 or 520 or something anyway its one of those powershots. (Im at work otherwise id just look!) I love how it can take such beautiful moon pics. I am sooo jealous of your hummingbird. Mine haven't turned out yet.

Edited by shel

2 minutes ago, shel said:

BEJ, I honesty can't remember if that's my camera or not. It might be 510 or 520 or something anyway its one of those powershots. (Im at work otherwise id just look!) I love how it can take such beautiful moon pics.

Thank you Shel. It zooms 56x. I Bought it for wildlife but it works for most everything.

1 minute ago, Blueyedjewel said:

Thank you Shel. It zooms 56x. I Bought it for wildlife but it works for most everything.

Mine has 50x optical zoom with extra digital zoom. I think I got a little bit into the digital zoom with the osprey pic, and was facing into the sun, which is why it needed to be heavily edited.

This Mockingbird seems to be deciding if She wants the mushroom stem or the china berry.

Not a tack sharp photo, as i was trying to sneak the door open, focus, and not scare the bird into flight .  So, its a lens sneaking through a "cracked" door kinda shot.

The bird of course saw the door moving & the lens protruding and was gone nearly before i could press the shutter button.

Panasonic GX85 -45mm Lens

-

Bird.png

Edited by Behold