• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I've been wondering about this for some time. The only scripture references I know of are in Matt 12, 25 & 26 where Jesus is accused of casting out demons by the power of the devil. Jesus makes the point that if Satan were to let his power be used for good, such as casting out a demon, he'd be a kingdom divided. Jesus went on to say a divided kingdom can't survive. Based on this I don't think devils and demons would heal anyone. (Btw, the same account is in Mark 3: 23-26 and also Luke 11: 16-19) Does anyone have any other ideas?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I think they would to confuse people to get on their good side, but I'm not convinced they have the power to do so.   But they are very smart and might be able to use natural ways to impress us.  I know from personal experience they don't always lie to us, but can be of help for a time to gain a person's trust.

Then again I would hope that most people would never interface with them the way I did 40 years ago.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  101
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

I think there is more to it than the look of it.

I think God is  omnipresent, and he can do anything.

This is how I tell if the things are from God.

If it is perfect it's of God, and we are nothing without above, and if it's from above it's from above.

People worry when good things happen they want to say it is not of God, and aren't happy.

That why Jesus  got mad at the pharisees he did good thing, and yet the pharisees wasn't happy.

Just like my post I post good thing, but people got angry at me because it didn't fit in the Bible.

This is why we should not cause a stumbling block on the believers, and make the believers reject what was giving to them from God.

I was giving a gift, and somebody told me it's not of God, and I believe that person, and I send it away, and now I learn later in life that it is from God, and I'm regretting that I listen to that person.

Jesus almost got stoned for healing a man, and Jesus had to keep secret many times for healing.

Even if you do great things people will still hate you.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

No, Satan and his demons never heal people. They do not have the power to do so. Only God has that power. Satan only wants to do destruction.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

11 minutes ago, Opywang said:

I think there is more to it than the look of it.

I think God is  omnipresent, and he can do anything.

This is how I tell if the things are from God.

If it is perfect it's of God, and we are nothing without above, and if it's from above it's from above.

People worry when good things happen they want to say it is not of God, and aren't happy.

That why Jesus  got mad at the pharisees he did good thing, and yet the pharisees wasn't happy.

Just like my post I post good thing, but people got angry at me because it didn't fit in the Bible.

This is why we should not cause a stumbling block on the believers, and make the believers reject what was giving to them from God.

I was giving a gift, and somebody told me it's not of God, and I believe that person, and I send it away, and now I learn later in life that it is from God, and I'm regretting that I listen to that person.

Jesus almost got stoned for healing a man, and Jesus had to keep secret many times for healing.

Even if you do great things people will still hate you.

That is true :)

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

Satan tries to mimic all God does.  He has a counterfeit gifts of every gift God gives man.  We are to test the spirits to see if they are of God or not.

17 minutes ago, other one said:

I think they would to confuse people to get on their good side, but I'm not convinced they have the power to do so.   But they are very smart and might be able to use natural ways to impress us.  I know from personal experience they don't always lie to us, but can be of help for a time to gain a person's trust.

Then again I would hope that most people would never interface with them the way I did 40 years ago.

OO, you're getting to what I'm asking. I also wonder if devils can heal people. I'm talking about making people in wheelchairs be able to walk again or giving blind people their sight back, as well as healing infectious diseases like TB. Can they do this and if they can do you think they ever would?

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

49 minutes ago, Giller said:

Satan of course always tries to duplicate God's ways, of course he cannot do all the things that God can do, now can Satan heal? There is nothing really clear in the gospel concerning this, that I know of, but here is an interesting scripture:

Rev 16:13-14
(13)  And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
(14)  For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

(Great scriptures)   Also in exodus chs. 7-8-9 we see Pharaohs magicians doing signs but they could not do what Moses and Arron  were capable of thru the power of God. Paul refers to this in 2 timothy ch3-vrs.7-8. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed Moses, so these men also oppose the truth, men of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the faith. But they will not make further progress; for their folly will be obvious to all, just as Jannes’s and Jambres’s folly was also.           Satan does have a conterfit but the power of God thru Jesus christ and His anointed Word thru His followers will expose these lies with the Truth! There is much to be said on this subject as the new testament is filled with warnings of false teaching and false signs in the days we now live. We must take heart as the Lord has told us that nothing can seperate us from His Love. The enemies of God in moses day were exposed by the greater power which is Gods power. In our Day these deceptions will be exposed by the power of God in the Name of Jesus! When the enemy comes in like a flood the Spirit of the Lord will raise up a standard against him. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

4 hours ago, JTC said:

OO, you're getting to what I'm asking. I also wonder if devils can heal people. I'm talking about making people in wheelchairs be able to walk again or giving blind people their sight back, as well as healing infectious diseases like TB. Can they do this and if they can do you think they ever would?

To get a person to trust them, I would think so.  I think the antichrist does miracles, but that may be a special permission from God....

So I guess we don't know but we doubt it.