• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0

Agree with Yowm        Pharaohs magicians could not create  exodus 8-16-19

The Plague of Insects

16 Then the Lord said to Moses, “Say to Aaron, ‘Stretch out your staff and strike the dust of the earth, that it may become gnats through all the land of Egypt.’” 17 They did so; and Aaron stretched out his hand with his staff, and struck the dust of the earth, and there were gnats on man and beast. All the dust of the earth became gnats through all the land of Egypt. 18 The magicians tried with their secret arts to bring forth gnats, but they could not; so there were gnats on man and beast. 19 Then the magicians said to Pharaoh, “This is the finger of God.” But Pharaoh’s heart was hardened, and he did not listen to them, as the Lord had said. This would be the place Paul was refurring to in 2 tim. 3.  Our enemy is a illutionist not a realist. Our protection from his deception is in the name thats above every name our Lord Jesus Christ.

Guest BacKaran

And Rome is a great place to watch as the rccers cry for exorcists from all over the world as well as witch doctors and voodoo doctors, and yet the pope is mum when the RCC does them, it's still a mystery and it hooks people into the whole false church system by pretending to be a god system when it's really a godless system.

Just remember the Jews were protected from the plagues that were laid on Egypt. God will take care of His own and make a way when the is no way.

Trust God, not man.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

13 hours ago, JTC said:

I've been wondering about this for some time. The only scripture references I know of are in Matt 12, 25 & 26 where Jesus is accused of casting out demons by the power of the devil. Jesus makes the point that if Satan were to let his power be used for good, such as casting out a demon, he'd be a kingdom divided. Jesus went on to say a divided kingdom can't survive. Based on this I don't think devils and demons would heal anyone. (Btw, the same account is in Mark 3: 23-26 and also Luke 11: 16-19) Does anyone have any other ideas?

The devil being a deceiver, he can very well deceive people to believe that he can heal. technical answer would be he cannot heal. Can he stage something to look exactly like healing, answer is yes! He can possess a person and make the person just sick. And then he can leave the person to make it look like the person is healed. This he can very well do. So the answer to the question is sort of yes and no

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  216
  • Content Per Day:  0.08

1 hour ago, Giller said:

So the ultimate concern should not be whether evil spirits can heal or not, but rather whether the thing being done is of God or not.

Amen!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

IMO, satan could not heal nor would he.  He is the father of lies, so he might make the deceived believe he healed when it is actually God who did that.  Satan seeks only to kill and destroy and making people believe he can do the things only God can do would be one way to that.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

Off the top of my head, I can think of a fatal head wound that will be healed in the future. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

19 hours ago, JTC said:

I've been wondering about this for some time. The only scripture references I know of are in Matt 12, 25 & 26 where Jesus is accused of casting out demons by the power of the devil. Jesus makes the point that if Satan were to let his power be used for good, such as casting out a demon, he'd be a kingdom divided. Jesus went on to say a divided kingdom can't survive. Based on this I don't think devils and demons would heal anyone. (Btw, the same account is in Mark 3: 23-26 and also Luke 11: 16-19) Does anyone have any other ideas?

Is there anything in scripture that tells us demons or the devil can heal?
I would think it an illusion were something to occur like that being the source of all existence and healing of course would have to be holy God.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

"Off the top of my head, I can think of a fatal head wound that will be healed in the future."

This passage of scripture is telling of the beast returning from the abyss at the beginning of the coming tribulation period

He has been there for roughly 2000 years from his rule in the past over 5 kingdoms in the Middle East

His 5th kingdom was wounded .... but his 6th and 7th will be healed and he will rule again under Satan's plan [Revelation 13:1-4]

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,776
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

4 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

"Off the top of my head, I can think of a fatal head wound that will be healed in the future."

This passage of scripture is telling of the beast returning from the abyss at the beginning of the coming tribulation period

He has been there for roughly 2000 years from his rule in the past over 5 kingdoms in the Middle East

His 5th kingdom was wounded .... but his 6th and 7th will be healed and he will rule again under Satan's plan [Revelation 13:1-4]

I don't know what to say. 

Satan wants you to believe that the beast is in the Abyss. 

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,776
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  3

21 hours ago, Yowm said:

Healing takes a creative act, I don't believe any angels, good or bad is capable of healing.

And the Angel comes down ones in a while to disturb the water , and the first one to deep one's self in the water is healed.

Is this relevant? 

The king of Juda was reproved by the Lord, because he seek healing from the Gods of the neibouring nations. 

Edited by Your closest friendnt
Add a new paragraph