• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Not quite,  since the enemy comes only to kill, to steal and to destroy.   And lie all the time.   Anything and everything good comes from YHWH,   and HE turns everything , good and bad,  to the good of everyone who loves YHWH, who are called according to HIS PURPOSE.      The enemy can 'heal' and even raise from the dead as has been witnessed for much longer than we have been alive on earth today,  but the healing the enemy does is always deceptive, leading to destruction.    One girl in africa was 'healed' of a very visible facial deformity when she was young(about 3 y.o.)by a witch doctor (devil worshiper).  The 'healing' held (lasted about 7 or 10 years, for all to see.   Then a true messenger from YHWH with the GOSPEL and the POWER of JESUS came to the village and healed many who were sick.    They prayed for this little girl,  AND HER FACIAL DEFORMATY RETURNED.... (actually became visible again)... the first prayers had been for the girl to be released from the power of the devil.   THEN they prayed , for her to be TRULY HEALED,   and her face (and whole person) was PERFECTLY HEALED AT ONCE BY JESUS - and  she and her family and community all gave glory to YHWH  CREATOR and Y'SHUA MESSIAH and learned to worship the ONE TRUE GOD, YHWH, and not to serve the witchdoctors nor the devil nor to fear them any more.

Oh i never implied there motive is good or the use the gifts for good but to use a good gift to decieve and keep a soul from Christ and the truth? Oh yeah they would use a gift ment for good to do evil and destroy a persons life with deception? How many witch drs and witches and shawman use healing as a draw into the door of the occult? You think they could decieve so many people with out some results? The anti christ is gonna decieve using miracles signs and wonders. Dont you think he will be faking he is good?

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, I just read your quote of my letter & was shocked at a few mistakes in it, I have a problem of bumping my computer to ofter, plus I didn't read it after writing. I agree with you  simplejeff & that was my point satin & his followers can create miracles.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

7 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Oh i never implied there motive is good or the use the gifts for good but to use a good gift to decieve and keep a soul from Christ and the truth? Oh yeah they would use a gift ment for good to do evil and destroy a persons life with deception? How many witch drs and witches and shawman use healing as a draw into the door of the occult? You think they could decieve so many people with out some results? The anti christ is gonna decieve using miracles signs and wonders. Dont you think he will be faking he is good?

Perhaps it's just semantics here.   The devil and demons have no good gifts at all to give, and when they heal someone or raise them from the dead it is 'devilish', not good - if it appears good, it is worse than if it appears horrible, since people are so easily deceived by what "appears" good .  Their methods are insidious, too, having all society under their control to use (except for the elect).  Their(evil ones) methods are exalted and considered wonderful by men,  but considered  (censored) by YHWH.    And yes it is a good point to recognize they use "healing" (even though fake) as a draw into the door of the occult(especially getting people to serve(worship)(honor) demons all the while the people are just doing what most everyone else (in and out of church) is doing; the deception by society is so thorough)..

And as to "deceive so many people with out some results",  guess what - this is most astonishing for some-  the results are fraudulant (fake), but published as if true.  Yes,  all society is deceived AND promotes the deception.

Yes,  the anti-christ has been faking being good ever since SCRIPTURE NEW TESTAMENT was written !  

Remember people alive on earth before CHRIST JESUS was born a man,  were all deceived except the called out ones.

After CHRIST JESUS was born a man, and resurrected and ascended, 

people alive on earth are still all deceived except the called out ones.   The wickedness and deception is beyond anyones imagination,  but is clearly described in YHWH'S WORD and in such great darkness as we all live surrounded by,   even us (the ecclesia) tiny little lights shine bright in the darkness as set apart ones born of YHWH !

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  4,039
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 3/20/2017 at 8:28 PM, JTC said:

I've been wondering about this for some time. The only scripture references I know of are in Matt 12, 25 & 26 where Jesus is accused of casting out demons by the power of the devil. Jesus makes the point that if Satan were to let his power be used for good, such as casting out a demon, he'd be a kingdom divided. Jesus went on to say a divided kingdom can't survive. Based on this I don't think devils and demons would heal anyone. (Btw, the same account is in Mark 3: 23-26 and also Luke 11: 16-19) Does anyone have any other ideas?

I think you are misunderstanding that scripture. Jesus was pointing out that saying an evil demonic spirit was his power, blasphemed the work of the Holy Spirit and thus it was an unpardonable sin, because the Holy Spirit has WORK to do in the world (for 2000 years) and can not be lied about. Jesus basically said, you can lie about me or the Father but not about the Holy Spirit. That doesn't mean that Satan or Demons can't heal.

Lets look at the evidence. Satan heals the Beasts injury in Rev. 13. If Demons are Cast out of people and Healed then can't Satan order them to Leave also? Hence some of these Witch Doctors and such, can heal, I would assume, in order to draw in more people to their wickedness.  A Demon spirit is causing some sort of sickness, if the demon leaves there is no sickness. 

So logically I would say yes, it is very possible. But that doesn't mean the Demon would leave, it would just continue possessing that person in a different manner. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

So logically I would say yes, it is very possible. But that doesn't mean the Demon would leave, it would just continue possessing that person in a different manner. 

I'm not sure about the logic of it,  but yes, as SCRIPTURE says, many who were once deceived by just one demon,  later are deceived by seven all worse than before.     Many people once involved with the occult experience this,  yet never know it,  (it seems the very nature of being deceived means they can't know it nor realize it,  unless YHWH steps in),

i.e. they are tricked by some other avenue into thinking they've been freed or found something better....  but the deception is just more powerful than before....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 3/23/2017 at 5:38 PM, JTC said:

I'm in the USA. I wanted to hear what people had to say about this topic. I didn't want it going into the book of Revelation bc that book is very symbolic. I know Jesus said Satan wouldn't cast a demon out of someone bc then Satan would be working against himself. Unfortunately, that's the only scripture I know of that comes close to answering my question. I know the NT very well but not so much the OT and I thought maybe something in the OT addressed this directly. But apparently not. So as I said, the consensus of opinions are that even if devils can heal they probably wouldn't, and of course they'd only do it to trick us. Everyone agrees on that last point. I didn't want to start a discussion on the possibility of angels appearing to people bc we know they do. But some people may not believe that and I don't want to discuss that issue. I was not trying to be deceptive. I'm sorry if you felt offended. I've been asking a lot of people this question, not just online, and no one is absolutely certain. I was hoping there was scriptural proof that healing was proof of God but there isn't any that was quoted here. So it leaves the healing up to us to discern where it came from. IMO most of the time I believe the hand of God is involved.    

May I suggest that  Exodus 7  begins a series of matchings of the power of God through Moses and Aaron  and" then the powers of wise men and the sorcerers, and they, the magicians of Egypt, also did the same by their secret arts".

Who enabled these matching powers?

Is there limit on the the secret arts?

Are the secret arts actually enabled and or allowed by God and used by Him for good though intended for evil?

Is God sovereign or not over all matters?

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

2 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Oops made a duplicate posting. and managed to do it twice.  Sorry 'bout that.

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07

On 3/20/2017 at 3:28 PM, JTC said:

I've been wondering about this for some time. The only scripture references I know of are in Matt 12, 25 & 26 where Jesus is accused of casting out demons by the power of the devil. Jesus makes the point that if Satan were to let his power be used for good, such as casting out a demon, he'd be a kingdom divided. Jesus went on to say a divided kingdom can't survive. Based on this I don't think devils and demons would heal anyone. (Btw, the same account is in Mark 3: 23-26 and also Luke 11: 16-19) Does anyone have any other ideas?

They might not be able to 'restore' but they might have the power to make rich and famous... However, you may not be your original person.  The Lord is my Shepherd..  He restores my soul.... Psalm 23

Edited by delade3