Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zorgblar

Question about ghosts

16 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

What are poltergeists?Are they demons?Or are they human souls with out a body?Or both?I am not sure.

Where in Scripture are poltergeists? Or do you just want our opinions?

(The last poultry heist ended up being nothing but onions)

4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Where in Scripture are poltergeists? Or do you just want our opinions?

(The last poultry heist ended up being nothing but onions)

I just want opinions.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

I just want opinions.

When it comes to something like demons aren't opinions rather a waste of time?

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yowm said:

When it comes to something like demons aren't opinions rather a waste of time?

 

1 minute ago, Yowm said:

When it comes to something like demons aren't opinions rather a waste of time?

I was just curious to see the result over ghosts and demons. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zorgblar said:

 

I was just curious to see the result over ghosts and demons. 

Have fun with the paranormal.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yowm said:

Have fun with the paranormal.

 

I was just wondering because in the witch of endor it talks about ghosts.But I never got if it was a demon or ghost. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a ghost. What is a ghost? A demon.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, zorgblar said:

 

I was just wondering because in the witch of endor it talks about ghosts.But I never got if it was a demon or ghost. 

what is the difference?

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yowm said:

what is the difference?

 

Some people believe it was Samuel.But others believe it was a demon.What do you think?Who do you think it was?I would like to believe it was Samuel.But I am not sure.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0