IGNORED

The first solar eclipse to cross America in 99 years is coming. To some, it’s an act of God

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - On Monday, Aug. 21, in the middle of the day, the sky will go dark. The temperature will suddenly get several degrees colder. Birds will stop chirping and retreat to their nests. And tens of millions of people, crammed into a 60-mile-wide path that crosses from Oregon to the Carolinas, will stand in America looking up at the sky.

It’s easy to understand why many people will view this as an act of God.

The total solar eclipse that will cross America this summer — an event that last happened 99 years ago — will be an important moment for scientific observers and a massive nationwide spectator event. It will also, for many people of faith, be evidence of God’s majesty — and even, to a few, a harbinger of the coming end of the world.

“The Bible says a number of times that there’s going to be signs in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns to Earth. We see this as possibly one of those,” Ray said about the eclipse.

He is even more interested in another astronomical event that will occur 33 days after the eclipse, on Sept. 23, 2017.

The Book of Revelation, which is full of extraordinary imagery, describes a woman “clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head” who gives birth to a boy who will “rule all the nations with an iron scepter” while she is threatened by a red, seven-headed dragon. The woman then grows the wings of an eagle and is swallowed up by the earth.

Ray says that image will be created in the sky on Sept. 23. The constellation Virgo — representing the woman — will be clothed in sunlight, in a position that is over the moon and under nine stars and three planets. The planet Jupiter, which will have been inside Virgo — in her womb, in Ray’s interpretation — will move out of Virgo, as if she is giving birth. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

I have seen at least one and possibly 2 solar eclipses in my lifetime.  I remember because of the need to wear dark glasses or viewing it through a pin hole.  The lunar eclipse I saw was much more spectacular.  The moon seemed huge, perhaps a harvest moon, and it turned brick orange--really eerie.   It seems like our eclipses are usually hidden by clouds.  They are much more common that the writer indicates but maybe not seen where he lives.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, Willa said:

I have seen at least one and possibly 2 solar eclipses in my lifetime.  I remember because of the need to wear dark glasses or viewing it through a pin hole.  The lunar eclipse I saw was much more spectacular.  The moon seemed huge, perhaps a harvest moon, and it turned brick orange--really eerie.   It seems like our eclipses are usually hidden by clouds.  They are much more common that the writer indicates but maybe not seen where he lives.

If you live in the US then the eclipses you saw were partial, the one coming in August is a full eclipse.   A full eclipse is more rare than the partial and it has been 99 years since there was one visible in the US

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,829
  • Content Per Day:  0.85
  • Days Won:  1

More on this event here;

https://www.greatamericaneclipse.com/

Guest BacKaran

YouTube has a great video on it as well. 

I'd like to know if anyone with a telescope can see Jupiter in the woman's womb now. I gave my hubby's telescope to a neighbor boy last year... Who knew?

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

21 hours ago, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - On Monday, Aug. 21, in the middle of the day, the sky will go dark. The temperature will suddenly get several degrees colder. Birds will stop chirping and retreat to their nests. And tens of millions of people, crammed into a 60-mile-wide path that crosses from Oregon to the Carolinas, will stand in America looking up at the sky.

It’s easy to understand why many people will view this as an act of God.

The total solar eclipse that will cross America this summer — an event that last happened 99 years ago — will be an important moment for scientific observers and a massive nationwide spectator event. It will also, for many people of faith, be evidence of God’s majesty — and even, to a few, a harbinger of the coming end of the world.

“The Bible says a number of times that there’s going to be signs in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns to Earth. We see this as possibly one of those,” Ray said about the eclipse.

He is even more interested in another astronomical event that will occur 33 days after the eclipse, on Sept. 23, 2017.

The Book of Revelation, which is full of extraordinary imagery, describes a woman “clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head” who gives birth to a boy who will “rule all the nations with an iron scepter” while she is threatened by a red, seven-headed dragon. The woman then grows the wings of an eagle and is swallowed up by the earth.

Ray says that image will be created in the sky on Sept. 23. The constellation Virgo — representing the woman — will be clothed in sunlight, in a position that is over the moon and under nine stars and three planets. The planet Jupiter, which will have been inside Virgo — in her womb, in Ray’s interpretation — will move out of Virgo, as if she is giving birth. [ Source ]

View the full article

I was just about to post this

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

and still others see it differently:

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2017-revelation-12/

(not my position - I do not have one, but you can call me a big skeptic on the date and signs in the sky aspect - just presenting this as just another perspective)

10 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

and still others see it differently:

https://escapeallthesethings.com/sept-2017-revelation-12/

(not my position - I do not have one, but you can call me a big skeptic on the date and signs in the sky aspect - just presenting this as just another perspective)

Someone came in chat saying revelations 12:2 was going to happen on sept 23. I understand now why he believes that.

I don't believe it.

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 minute ago, worthy said:

Someone came in chat saying revelations 12:2 was going to happen on sept 23. I understand now why he believes that.

I don't believe it.

I wonder if that someone also went for the blood moons ones, and all of the other dates, events and predictions. I have been seeing these since the 1970s, from before I was even a Christian. I myself, even thought, in the early '90s, that maybe the end might happen near the change of the millennium. However, I never expected to see Jesus come before the tribulation, since I started studying such things in earnest in the early 80's. 

My confidence in that early (in my walk) assessment, has increased, after coming here in 2004, when scores or even hundreds of pre-trib rapture theorists (bless their hearts), used scripture to convince me that they were wrong. Funny how that goes!

2 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

I wonder if that someone also went for the blood moons ones, and all of the other dates, events and predictions. I have been seeing these since the 1970s, from before I was even a Christian. I myself, even thought, in the early '90s, that maybe the end might happen near the change of the millennium. However, I never expected to see Jesus come before the tribulation, since I started studying such things in earnest in the early 80's. 

My confidence in that early (in my walk) assessment, has increased, after coming here in 2004, when scores or even hundreds of pre-trib rapture theorists (bless their hearts), used scripture to convince me that they were wrong. Funny how that goes!

I was wondering about that to. He got mad because we wouldn't believe them and started calling us names.

Lol well they do try. But its not true