IGNORED

The first solar eclipse to cross America in 99 years is coming. To some, it’s an act of God

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

11 hours ago, JaniceR said:

I thought I remembered a total solar eclipse from my childhood. Yep, 1970. I remember us learning about it in school.

http://www.space.com/11081-1970-solar-eclipse.html

I remember that one as well, except  I was not a child!  lol   That was skirted the east coast and very few people got to see the total darkness part.  The one coming up is cutting right across the heart of the country, I am very excited.  Already making plans to be right under the middle of it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

Is it act of God? Yes

Is it Biblical prophecy fulfillment or something? - No

Total solar eclipse itself is not a rare event. It is rare for a particular location/country. This is happening after 99 years in US.  Total solar eclipses are quite frequent when we consider entire world. I remember this happening in my life time in India

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_solar_eclipses_in_the_21st_century

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 0:48 AM, WorthyNewsBot said:

(Worthy News) - On Monday, Aug. 21, in the middle of the day, the sky will go dark. The temperature will suddenly get several degrees colder. Birds will stop chirping and retreat to their nests. And tens of millions of people, crammed into a 60-mile-wide path that crosses from Oregon to the Carolinas, will stand in America looking up at the sky.

It’s easy to understand why many people will view this as an act of God.

The total solar eclipse that will cross America this summer — an event that last happened 99 years ago — will be an important moment for scientific observers and a massive nationwide spectator event. It will also, for many people of faith, be evidence of God’s majesty — and even, to a few, a harbinger of the coming end of the world.

“The Bible says a number of times that there’s going to be signs in the heavens before Jesus Christ returns to Earth. We see this as possibly one of those,” Ray said about the eclipse.

He is even more interested in another astronomical event that will occur 33 days after the eclipse, on Sept. 23, 2017.

The Book of Revelation, which is full of extraordinary imagery, describes a woman “clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head” who gives birth to a boy who will “rule all the nations with an iron scepter” while she is threatened by a red, seven-headed dragon. The woman then grows the wings of an eagle and is swallowed up by the earth.

Ray says that image will be created in the sky on Sept. 23. The constellation Virgo — representing the woman — will be clothed in sunlight, in a position that is over the moon and under nine stars and three planets. The planet Jupiter, which will have been inside Virgo — in her womb, in Ray’s interpretation — will move out of Virgo, as if she is giving birth. [ Source ]

View the full article

I really don't know if that Revelation thing was meant to be taken THAT literally. I do know that she wasnt/isn't swallowed up by the earth but she is taken away to a desert place where she is protected for 3-1/2 years. This is what suggests to many that the woman, at least in part, is Israel who will be taken away to be protected at Petra for 3-1/2 years starting at mid Trib.

Guest BacKaran

I think Israel goes to a new place that begins with an A...Azor or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong....

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

17 hours ago, BacKaran said:

I think Israel goes to a new place that begins with an A...Azor or something like that, correct me if I'm wrong....

Its generally thought Rose Petra is the most obvious place.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

I didn't read all the replied here but I remember (vividly)watching a total solar eclipse in NYC with my mom,dad,aunts,uncles & all my cousins when I was a little girl & then I vaguely remember another one when I was maybe a teenager and I'm certainly not older than 99,lol    Anyone else remember them?

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

On 3/22/2017 at 1:52 PM, worthy said:

I was just about to post this

for real?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, a tryer said:

for real?

Yes,before the WorthyNewsBot posted it I was going to post it.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.05

1 minute ago, worthy said:

Yes,before the WorthyNewsBot posted it I was going to post it.

try to be there to watch it I would say...for sure!