IGNORED

What's this? Illegals don't feel free to openly gather for a foreign holiday celebration?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

Why is it that Emotionalism is so directional?  What the true shame is, is that it's used to shame others into acquiescing to that which no rational argument is given to support.

The main thing is that those who use it in the media are those who wish to motivate those who have genuine compassion to act without consideration for anything other that their actions might effect.

Compassion should be as thoughtful and not an implement for coercion as in being shamed.

The rational arguments are very often attacked with the emotionalism sponsored by those opposed to law and order. Genuine compassion would direct itself toward a nations people who are being forced to concede illegal occupation of their homeland is an act of compassion. That the laws only apply to the law fearing while the law breakers are tolerable as long as they're from foreign lands.

It's the same irrational argument that calls those who are sponsors of law abiding immigration xenophobes. While those who are lawbreakers are called, worthy of compassion. Meanwhile, those lawbreakers demand rights in the country they've entered illegally. They in some states are entitled to attend college at citizen tax payer expense. In other states they're permitted to get a drivers license, which would allow them to buy guns, register to vote, and enjoy everything else that a citizen is told is the privilege that is afforded driving.

Compassion for those abused by law breakers isn't as immediately forthcoming by those who advocate on behalf of criminality. While calling those opposed to such things all manner of hateful names that in the process destroys the verbal abusers arguments concerning compassion for anything at all.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

31 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I think if they want to celebrate milestones in their home countries they should be there to do so.  Those celebrations mean nothing here. If Trump's policies scare illegals into taking their celebrations inside or cancelling all together all's the better.

I look forward to the day we read that sanctuary cities are closed, because ICE bus transports lined up and carried all residents to already specially constructed supermax prisons.

I disagree. If a citizen of this country chooses to celebrate a holiday that honors where there ancestors came from, they have every right to do so.

1 hour ago, Logan said:

I disagree. If a citizen of this country chooses to celebrate a holiday that honors where there ancestors came from, they have every right to do so.

I believe we're talking about Illegals being that's the topic header here.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

They were Germans yes. But you could not tell the German Army that. They were not wanted and they thought that they were dogs.

That's true, MM, but we don't treat illegal immigrants that way.  They often live very good lives here.  But they don't have the RIGHT to do so.  And, if they are caught, they are not mistreated or killed.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I think if they want to celebrate milestones in their home countries they should be there to do so.  Those celebrations mean nothing here. If Trump's policies scare illegals into taking their celebrations inside or cancelling all together all's the better.

I look forward to the day we read that sanctuary cities are closed, because ICE bus transports lined up and carried all residents to already specially constructed supermax prisons.

Owl, you can't be serious.  I don't think illegals should be imprisoned unless they are convicted of crimes.  I just want them deported and kept from coming in in the first place.  Anyway, Super Max prisons are for the worst of the worst.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Owl, you can't be serious.  I don't think illegals should be imprisoned unless they are convicted of crimes.  I just want them deported and kept from coming in in the first place.  Anyway, Super Max prisons are for the worst of the worst.

I think our laws need to be changed. And I am all for keeping the troublemakers and those who are dealing in crime out. But for those who legitimately want a better way of life especially for their families I am ok with that.

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I don't think people who think illegal immigration isn't a crime are serious.

I'd hope "illegal" immigration gives them the first clue. And yes, they should be imprisoned. Mainly because deportation doesn't work any more than a slap with a ruler on the backside after they get on the boat, plane, or bus to go back home would serve to stop them from ever coming back. As we know, illegals deported do come back. Because there's no incentive not to. There's no punishment.

Not only should they be imprisoned but it should bee a prison work camp. Making furniture, etc.... Their pay is the room and board they receive for the duration of their sentence.

I'm dead serious about imprisoning illegals. Because every nation on earth can be said to do that at  the very least when their law enforcement captures those who are illegally in their country.

Why should tax payers keep paying to boot trespassers out? When those trespassers return again and again and cost us more and more and in more ways than just cash.

9 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

That's true, MM, but we don't treat illegal immigrants that way.  They often live very good lives here.  But they don't have the RIGHT to do so.  And, if they are caught, they are not mistreated or killed.

Yes, and that's the problem. We don't treat criminals like criminals when they're foreigners who are here illegally.

They therefore have no respect for our nation or our laws. Putting an illegal immigrant in prison isn't mistreatment. If someone trespasses into your home and takes possession of a spare bedroom are you OK with that?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

6 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Not only should they be imprisoned but it should bee a prison work camp. Making furniture, etc.... Their pay is the room and board they receive for the duration of their sentence.

I'm dead serious about imprisoning illegals. Because every nation on earth can be said to do that at  the very least when their law enforcement captures those who are illegally in their country.

Why should tax payers keep paying to boot trespassers out? When those trespassers return again and again and cost us more and more and in more ways than just cash.

Allowing illegal aliens to live as illegals certainly is not compassionate.  I disagree with imprisoning them, or making them work in some sort of prison, that helps nobody.  We need the strong border protection that Trump wants, along with yet another amnesty granted to people already here, paving the way for them to apply for citizenship.  Any found guilty of crime should be deported permanently.  People need a way out of their illegal status, while preventing any more from coming here illegally.  Simple solution: enforce our laws without imprisoning millions more who want to work.  

2 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Allowing illegal aliens to live as illegals certainly is not compassionate.  I disagree with imprisoning them, or making them work in some sort of prison, that helps nobody.  We need the strong border protection that Trump wants, along with yet another amnesty granted to people already here, paving the way for them to apply for citizenship.  Any found guilty of crime should be deported permanently.  People need a way out of their illegal status, while preventing any more from coming here illegally.  Simple solution: enforce our laws without imprisoning millions more who want to work.  

Amnesty didn't work the first time. How ridiculous is that? All that does is send the message to foreign countries that America is weak on the prosecution of their own laws. Giving amnesty to law breakers because they're illegals helped to inspire more illegal influx into America.

Amnesty doesn't pave the way for them applying for citizenship. If they cared to apply to be here legally they wouldn't be illegal in the first place.

If they want to work, especially those from Mexico, they can stay in Mexico and work at the American businesses that are there now.

There is no longer the excuse for Mexicans. "They just want to make a living!" When outsourcing to Mexico allows Mexicans to make a living and American's to be out of a job because the company they use to work for moved to Mexico.

Go to Mexico and enter as an illegal immigrant. :)
You'll go to prison. You'll labor. You'll live like a rat for the duration of your sentence. You darn sure won't march in their streets demanding equal rights with Mexican citizens. You won't say, no habla, and get away with it if a Mexican cop is behind you in the store. You won't go to their public assistance offices and ask for their version of social security and get it. You'll be arrested! And taken to jail. No, you won't be put in a bus and taken across the border. You'll instead wish you had never made that mistake of entering Mexico illegally.

But America is suppose to roll over and allow one brand of criminal license because of what?