IGNORED

What's this? Illegals don't feel free to openly gather for a foreign holiday celebration?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Good point, Logan.  My Irish ancestors brought that with them when they came a couple of centuries ago. 

And they arrived here legally?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

5 hours ago, Logan said:
6 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

And it has no place being celebrated here.

Why not...St Patrick's day is?

And, what do the two have in common? An excuse to drink excessively! LOL!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

10 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Amnesty didn't work the first time. How ridiculous is that? All that does is send the message to foreign countries that America is weak on the prosecution of their own laws. Giving amnesty to law breakers because they're illegals helped to inspire more illegal influx into America.

Amnesty doesn't pave the way for them applying for citizenship. If they cared to apply to be here legally they wouldn't be illegal in the first place.

Go to Mexico and enter as an illegal immigrant. :)
You'll go to prison. You'll labor. You'll live like a rat for the duration of your sentence. You darn sure won't march in their streets demanding equal rights with Mexican citizens. You won't say, no habla, and get away with it if a Mexican cop is behind you in the store. You won't go to their public assistance offices and ask for their version of social security and get it. You'll be arrested! And taken to jail. No, you won't be put in a bus and taken across the border. You'll instead wish you had never made that mistake of entering Mexico illegally.

But America is suppose to roll over and allow one brand of criminal license because of what?

Ok, so how didn't amnesty work the first time?  Because we didn't have strong border security to keep it from being an on going problem?  Given the large number of illegals estimated to be here, it seems to be the only viable solution to me.  Some may be here illegally simply because they didn't have the money or resources to come in a legal manner.  I understand other countries deal harshly with people, though I don't thing we should copy their programs.  I simply think we need to enforce our borders and give all people a chance to thrive, unless they choose criminal activity, then deport them.  

16 minutes ago, Omegaman 3.0 said:

And, what do the two have in common? An excuse to drink excessively! LOL!

whaddayasayin? d.gif

15 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Ok, so how didn't amnesty work the first time?  Because we didn't have strong border security to keep it from being an on going problem? [/quote] Exactly! And clearly as is obvious we still do not because we're talking about a new amnesty. 

Given the large number of illegals estimated to be here, it seems to be the only viable solution to me.  Some may be here illegally simply because they didn't have the money or resources to come in a legal manner.  I understand other countries deal harshly with people, though I don't thing we should copy their programs.  I simply think we need to enforce our borders and give all people a chance to thrive, unless they choose criminal activity, then deport them.  

Those nation programs very likely insure those nations don't have an illegals issue the way America does.

I met an illegal that was rich living in Miami. Rich! They used a fake ID got everything they "worked for" and they were rich. They were also from Mexico. I was introduced and they spoke Spanish to me. I later learned that they refused to speak English! Refused! They knew English but they refused to speak English.

How's that work out? They were rich, they were illegal, they were rich , illegal, arrogant, refused to speak English, and had everything they owned because when they got here they went to a cemetery in Houston, found the name of a dead guy , stole it, got illegal paperwork 40 years ago, came to Miami and made it rich as a contractor.

But they shouldn't be imprisoned. They should be given what? Amnesty? A kiss?

If someone comes here illegally they have the resources to do that. Lack of resources is not a viable excuse to be a criminal. If it is, then let's open the prisons and let out all the burglars and robbers. They didn't have the resources to eat, pay rent, so they robbed people.

Lack of resources is no excuse. If they're in danger in their home country they can seek asylum here legally.

This is what liberal ideology does not teach. It is illegal , against the law, to enter America without the proper paperwork/authority. It is against the laws of America. It's not OK.

If I walk into your house, enter a spare bedroom, sit down and call it mine are you going to call the police? Why? Look, I don't have the resources to enter an apartment on my own. But your place looks nice.
I'll help myself to your kitchen and I'll eat your food. And dang it, I have a fever so I'm going to go to the ER and treat it as a doctors office for my cold and sniffles and then have them bill it to your name and address.  By the way, I took that rainy-day fund you keep in the second cookie jar on the kitchen counter.

But that's cool right?
Amnesty! Amnesty! You'll give me amnesty for all that rather than call the cops.

Right?

If you're right now thinking, heck no! I'm kicking you out of my house and calling the cops because you're trespassing into my home, you just lost your argument about illegals trespassing into your home country and doing the same thing to taxpayers every single day.

Edited by Radiant_Owl

8 minutes ago, Davida said:

That is a sad & inaccurate comparison above & I know that it was gotten off of the Mainstream media's narratives. Illegal  People who are willfully breaking, & mocking the Laws of your own Country the USA , spitting on immigration regulations & jumping the Cue in front of many LAW -ABIDING People  who Apply with respect &  LEGALLY. 

So, people who break laws are criminals.  -these people that don't respect the American Law nor the American people and to say those people-are equivalent of the Genocide against the JEWISH Holocaust that took place during WW2-??  That comparison of illegals to the Jewish people is extremely disrespectful to the Jewish people who suffered such hatred, were starved to death, worked in lice & disease infested Death Camps and were gas-ed and buried naked stripped of gold teeth tossed into Mass graves -just for being GOD's chosen people,  for just being LAW ABIDING  Jewish people. They were upstanding Citizens and merchants-- not illegal criminals who flaunt another Country's Laws & want to steal their place and to take advantage.

Someone who tries to break into my home-- I would stop them wouldn't you? Closed  & locked windows, Locked doors, fences, locked gate? Perhaps a guard dog?

I wouldn't let people like that into my house, why would we let them into the Country & celebrate their break ins?

The WW2 Jews comparison to illegal aliens in America is I suspect intended to inspire outrage here. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

2 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Those nation programs very likely insure those nations don't have an illegals issue the way America does.

I met an illegal that was rich living in Miami. Rich! They used a fake ID got everything they "worked for" and they were rich. They were also from Mexico. I was introduced and they spoke Spanish to me. I later learned that they refused to speak English! Refused! They knew English but they refused to speak English.

How's that work out? They were rich, they were illegal, they were rich , illegal, arrogant, refused to speak English, and had everything they owned because when they got here they went to a cemetery in Houston, found the name of a dead guy , stole it, got illegal paperwork 40 years ago, came to Miami and made it rich as a contractor.

But they shouldn't be imprisoned. They should be given what? Amnesty? A kiss?

If someone comes here illegally they have the resources to do that. Lack of resources is not a viable excuse to be a criminal. If it is, then let's open the prisons and let out all the burglars and robbers. They didn't have the resources to eat, pay rent, so they robbed people.

Lack of resources is no excuse. If they're in danger in their home country they can seek asylum here legally.

This is what liberal ideology does not teach. It is illegal , against the law, to enter America without the proper paperwork/authority. It is against the laws of America. It's not OK.

If I walk into your house, enter a spare bedroom, sit down and call it mine are you going to call the police? Why? Look, I don't have the resources to enter an apartment on my own. But your place looks nice.
I'll help myself to your kitchen and I'll eat your food. And dang it, I have a fever so I'm going to go to the ER and treat it as a doctors office for my cold and sniffles and then have them bill it to your name and address.  By the way, I took that rainy-day fund you keep in the second cookie jar on the kitchen counter.

But that's cool right?
Amnesty! Amnesty! You'll give me amnesty for all that rather than call the cops.

Right?

If you're right now thinking, heck no! I'm kicking you out of my house and calling the cops because you're trespassing into my home, you just lost your argument about illegals trespassing into your home country and doing the same thing to taxpayers every single day.

Like I said, there are far too many to imprison or even deport, yet I still support deporting any who are stealing.  If you've ever been where you have no resources and nobody to provide needed resources, you would know how impossible seeking asylum would seem when you could simply walk across a border.  I believe I've read that a great many are denied.

As for if you entered my house, while I've never encountered this even though I never lock any doors, so I couldn't say for sure what I would do, I do hope in my heart I would offer you anything you wanted to eat as I have far too much for myself.  

You have not told me how amnesty does not work, if and when we have secure borders.

12 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Like I said, there are far too many to imprison or even deport, yet I still support deporting any who are stealing.  If you've ever been where you have no resources and nobody to provide needed resources, you would know how impossible seeking asylum would seem when you could simply walk across a border.  I believe I've read that a great many are denied.

As for if you entered my house, while I've never encountered this even though I never lock any doors, so I couldn't say for sure what I would do, I do hope in my heart I would offer you anything you wanted to eat as I have far too much for myself.  

You have not told me how amnesty does not work, if and when we have secure borders.

How would we hope to have secure borders if Amnesty remains a policy?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

And they arrived here legally?

Owl....reread my post.  My ancestors came here before this WAs a country.  So they were legal because they were settlers.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

The WW2 Jews comparison to illegal aliens in America is I suspect intended to inspire outrage here. 

Nah, MM never tries to do that.  She probably meant that's what she believes.  Everyone has an opinion.