IGNORED

What's this? Illegals don't feel free to openly gather for a foreign holiday celebration?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

We all have fear and over powering dread about something we have to do. But why are we giving the fear of being deported  for illegal entry to our country a greater value then?

1, Then law abbiding american's fear of the border drug cartel killing then for driving down a road on their own property .

Stopping drug cartel and human trafficing is not inhunanitarian

1. The fear of american's of over 19 trillion debt calapsing our economy and having to feed and protect thier faimlied during a depression worse then Americans have ever seen.

An economic crisis is not a unwarranted fear.

The people afraid to get help to do paperwork  should fill out the paper work and become legal citizens or visa holders should face the smaller fear and task.  if being here is a life or death sutuation you would think the paper work is easier then living in fear.

Before im accused of being heartless please take not.

My heart was broken and i cried for weeks when i read "old yeller". Some people are very tallanted and can use words and fabricate stories that cause great emotional distress and they can twist the emotion knife very effectively.

The greater problem to me:

The anti christian people with this talent have the ear of many Americans and a globalist agenda. They are using their talent and have half of America sitting in front of the tv with their kleenex box every day. While the America economy is being overthrown by global government and the George Soros plan of Countries without borders. 

Edited by Reinitin
Spelling

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

9 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

We all have fear and over powering dread about something we have to do. But why are we giving the fear of being deported  for illegal entry to our country a greater value these?

1, Then law abbiding americans fear of the border drug cartel killing then for driving down a road on their own property .

Stopping drug cartel and human trafficing is not inhunanitarian

1. The fear of americans over 19 trillion debt calapsing our economy and having to feed and protect thier faimlied during a depression worse then Americans have ever seen.

An economic crisis is not a unwarranted fear.

The people afraid to get help to do paperwork  should fill our the paper work and become legal citizens or visas should face the smaller fear.  if being here is a life or death sutuation you would think the paper work is easier then living in fear.

Before im accused of being heartless please take not.

My heart was broken and i cried for weeks when i read "old yeller". Some people are very tallanted and can use words and fabricate stories that cause great emotional distress and they can twist the emotion knife very effectively.

The greater problem to me:

The anti christian people with this talent have the ear of many Americans and a globalist agenda. They are using their talent and have half of America sitting in front of the tv with their kleenex box every day. Why America economy id being overthrown by global government and the George Soros plan of Countries without borders. 

I like you pointing out the difference in fear of being deported after knowingly breaking the law to enter, vs the fear of Americans, especially close to the borders, fearing for their very lives while being peaceful citizens.  

I wanted to add that the 19 trillion debt is only one portion of debt, total dept(public, private, including future obligations factored in) is much much greater, and climbing.   The economic crisis IS coming.

1 minute ago, hmbld said:

I like you pointing out the difference in fear of being deported after knowingly breaking the law to enter, vs the fear of Americans, especially close to the borders, fearing for their very lives while being peaceful citizens.  

I wanted to add that the 19 trillion debt is only one portion of debt, total dept(public, private, including future obligations factored in) is much much greater, and climbing.   The economic crisis IS coming.

I know:( i been watching dirividid market since the 2008 bank bail out. (Extremly small warning) Half of America is commpletly oblivious to the actual problems we need to face and solve for survival.

God has not given us a Spirit of fear. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Reinitin said:

I know:( i been watching dirividid market since the 2008 bank bail out. (Extremly small warning) Half of America is commpletly oblivious to the actual problems we need to face and solve for survival.

God has not given us a Spirit of fear. 

For me the opinions of persons like yourself who live in border states hold quite a bit of value for me.  It's easy for persons like me in northern states (I'm in Michigan) to be desensitized to boarder issues because, for me, my experience with Mexican immigrant communities where I live is that they are extremely hard working and do jobs that, frankly, many others won't do.  But again, I don't experience the issue as up front and close as you do.

For me, being opposed to the wall is about something more fundemental.  I simply do not want to wall off the whole sourthern border of my country because what can be used to wall people out can also be used to wall people in.  I am willing to accept some risk to ensure freedom.  For me, it's not any different than second amendment advocates who are willing to accept some gun violence risk in defense of their second amendment rights and freedoms.  It is a bit baffling to me to see people who proudly display bumper stickers that say "I love my country but fear my government" turn around and, in essence, say "Wall off the whole souther boarder so that 3/4 of our country is bound by either walls or ocean, sounds good to me!"

Then when you combine that with having someone as President who I see as a bit of a lunatic while others are having second Sampson fantasies about him does not give me warm fuzzies.  

I agree with your comments about the debt (although I think you mean derivative market) but nobody is talking about the debt and I am hearing a lot about big spending (including the wall).  My fear is that my kids don't even understand the danger our debt presents us because they have grown up with it.  It is the single biggest threat to our freedom in my opinion.

For the record.  I did not cry during Old Yeller but I do get choked up sometimes at the end of It's a Wonderfull Life.

32 minutes ago, shoes_untied said:

For me the opinions of persons like yourself who live in border states hold quite a bit of value for me.  It's easy for persons like me in northern states (I'm in Michigan) to be desensitized to boarder issues because, for me, my experience with Mexican immigrant communities where I live is that they are extremely hard working and do jobs that, frankly, many others won't do.  But again, I don't experience the issue as up front and close as you do.

For me, being opposed to the wall is about something more fundemental.  I simply do not want to wall off the whole sourthern border of my country because what can be used to wall people out can also be used to wall people in.  I am willing to accept some risk to ensure freedom.  For me, it's not any different than second amendment advocates who are willing to accept some gun violence risk in defense of their second amendment rights and freedoms.  It is a bit baffling to me to see people who proudly display bumper stickers that say "I love my country but fear my government" turn around and, in essence, say "Wall off the whole souther boarder so that 3/4 of our country is bound by either walls or ocean, sounds good to me!"

Then when you combine that with having someone as President who I see as a bit of a lunatic while others are having second Sampson fantasies about him does not give me warm fuzzies.  

I agree with your comments about the debt (although I think you mean derivative market) but nobody is talking about the debt and I am hearing a lot about big spending (including the wall).  My fear is that my kids don't even understand the danger our debt presents us because they have grown up with it.  It is the single biggest threat to our freedom in my opinion.

For the record.  I did not cry during Old Yeller but I do get choked up sometimes at the end of It's a Wonderfull Life.

We pray. I have no idea why people need snow plows:)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  292
  • Content Per Day:  0.09

20 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

We pray. I have no idea why people need snow plows:)

Haha.  Well our landscapers would go out of business during the winter if they couldn't double up as snow plow drivers. :)

41 minutes ago, shoes_untied said:

Haha.  Well our landscapers would go out of business during the winter if they couldn't double up as snow plow drivers. :)

Yes, like ranchers on the border are. and it wouldnt be good if ranchers on the borders out numbered ya'll 100,000 to one. Ya'll probably wouldnt have snow plows if the decision was theirs. 

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, shoes_untied said:

For me, being opposed to the wall is about something more fundemental.  I simply do not want to wall off the whole sourthern border of my country because what can be used to wall people out can also be used to wall people in.  I am willing to accept some risk to ensure freedom.

I also live in the north, lol.  I see the border as a line you and I would not cross illegally, we would cross at appropriate check points, if we decided to cross at all.  So, the borders are already walled off to law abiding citizens.  Creating a secure border should be the governments responsibility all along.  You and I do not lose any freedom if our government creates security, the people looking to do illegal activities do.  

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

What if I told you... that 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals?

IMG_0492.JPG

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

5 minutes ago, Justice_League said:

What if I told you... that 100% of illegal immigrants are criminals?

IMG_0492.JPG

I'd have to wonder if the label "illegal" was a hint?  :laugh: