IGNORED

What's this? Illegals don't feel free to openly gather for a foreign holiday celebration?

MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

9 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, they are illegal and they should not be in America but it is still sad to me. The Germans treated the Jews like garbage and told them that as well.

That's pathetic. The difference between refugee Jews and criminal illegal alien trespassers is obvious to everyone else.

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Cinco de Mayo is celebrated in Mexico too; I've been there.  It's a celebration of Mexico's victory in the Battle of Puebla back in the 19900s. :)

And it has no place being celebrated here.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

21 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Why not...St Patrick's day is?

Guest BacKaran

The only reason Jews were murdered is because of their DNA which proves the Bible to be true. Murder all the Jews than the nwo can say there is no God...

Illegals came in here without permission, without a plan except to drain the welfare system and not pay taxes.

If a young man has illegal parents, he's an illegal. The consequences of his parents will fall on him when he gets deported and he freaks out because he doesn't know how to live in poor country, not my problem, it's all falls on the illegal parents.

Yes, we can show them love and feed and assist them medically but then it's time for them go home until they get our permission to live here.

It sounds harsh but again, it all goes back to the bad choices the illegal parents made coming in here with out permission.

Life is not fair, get used to it or better yourself by obeying another country's laws.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

Why is it that Emotionalism is so directional?  What the true shame is, is that it's used to shame others into acquiescing to that which no rational argument is given to support.

The main thing is that those who use it in the media are those who wish to motivate those who have genuine compassion to act without consideration for anything other that their actions might effect.

Compassion should be as thoughtful and not an implement for coercion as in being shamed.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  03/22/1953

24 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

Why is it that Emotionalism is so directional?  What the true shame is, is that it's used to shame others into acquiescing to that which no rational argument is given to support.

The main thing is that those who use it in the media are those who wish to motivate those who have genuine compassion to act without consideration for anything other that their actions might effect.

Compassion should be as thoughtful and not an implement for coercion as in being shamed.

Compassion is a wonderful trait when sprinkled with equal parts of wisdom.  Without wisdom, it can be a recipe for suicide.

Blessings,

-Ed

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

I do see your point that those who are in America illegally are wrong. Especially those who are doing illegal activity and promoting crime.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I don't have a problem with anyone celebrating their own ethnic traditions.  But, obviously, a great many of those who had  planned on celebrating are illegal...why else would they not want to be out in public?  That is my ONLY problem with celebrating foreign holidays.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, Logan said:

Why not...St Patrick's day is?

Good point, Logan.  My Irish ancestors brought that with them when they came a couple of centuries ago. 

I think if they want to celebrate milestones in their home countries they should be there to do so.  Those celebrations mean nothing here. If Trump's policies scare illegals into taking their celebrations inside or cancelling all together all's the better.

I look forward to the day we read that sanctuary cities are closed, because ICE bus transports lined up and carried all residents to already specially constructed supermax prisons.