Abby-Joy

IRS granted Satanic cult tax-exempt status in 10 days, report says

73 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Abby-Joy said:

I can see your point ... and yet, I don't think our brother meant it as an attack but as someone wanting to bring God's light to the situation .... in the light of eternity, it could mean the difference between Heaven and Hell for someone to be asked straight out.  (No accusations... ) Personally, I find it disturbing for anyone to defend satanism as a Christian.  :( 

The brother meant it as a challenge thinking I was not sincere in my faith. And ignored and disrespected the request to stop. Repeatedly and by more members than just myself. I'd be concerned a brother in Christ would think harassment was of Christ when a Christian has testified they are so and that brother continues unabated. Even by the rules of this site.

I would find it disturbing that someone who is Christian would bear false witness against a Christian.  Especially when said Christian, myself, corrected that false accusation that I defend Sataanism that you made early on. So I'll be very clear here again.

I'm not defending Satanism. Never have. That's evident to anyone who reads openly what I said and not with a preconceived agenda of falsehood.

You presume much and know little about what you speak. Your ritual abuse is a tragedy and for that I am very sympathetic. However, you don't know a lot about CoS, Lucien, Acquino. But you presume to from your presumed experiences with SA.

My remarks concerning CoS, Lucien, Baphomet, Satanism, is personal too as a former Satanist. And what I say is what I know for a fact about those aforementioned topics and persons. I HAVE NEVER DEFENDED SATANISM! Capitalizing so as to make it very clear to you one last time. What I did do and made that clear , or at least I'd hoped to, was that I was correcting your errors about Satanism when you make blanket statements that encompass the whole of it.  Your experiences were with perverts calling themselves Satanists. And Satanism meaning whatever they conjured in their sick twisted imagination. Because anyone can claim to be a Satanist and use that label as reason for what they're doing to others.

I was not that kind of Satanist. I want to make that very clear. I'd fight to the death to protect a child. And I don't have to know them to make that affirmation.

The Satanism I spoke of and corrected your errors concerning, is the Satanism I know. And CoS is hedonist atheistic.They are not theistic Satanists. Meaning they worship a literal Devil. Michael Acquino never led CoS. He was a member for a few short years but left in mid 70's to start his Temple. He and Anton clashed on philosophical differences. And Acquino was a perv. So too was Lavey. I was never a member of CoS. And I was never affiliated with Temple of Set.

As I said to the other offending member, I am a Christian. That I was formerly a Satanist is  the past. To me and to God. I hope this clears things up.

Let's proceed forward from here on out in the love and light of Christ. :) 

1 hour ago, Radiant_Owl said:

The brother meant it as a challenge thinking I was not sincere in my faith. And ignored and disrespected the request to stop. Repeatedly and by more members than just myself. I'd be concerned a brother in Christ would think harassment was of Christ when a Christian has testified they are so and that brother continues unabated. Even by the rules of this site.

I would find it disturbing that someone who is Christian would bear false witness against a Christian.  Especially when said Christian, myself, corrected that false accusation that I defend Sataanism that you made early on. So I'll be very clear here again.

I'm not defending Satanism. Never have. That's evident to anyone who reads openly what I said and not with a preconceived agenda of falsehood.

You presume much and know little about what you speak. Your ritual abuse is a tragedy and for that I am very sympathetic. However, you don't know a lot about CoS, Lucien, Acquino. But you presume to from your presumed experiences with SA.

My remarks concerning CoS, Lucien, Baphomet, Satanism, is personal too as a former Satanist. And what I say is what I know for a fact about those aforementioned topics and persons. I HAVE NEVER DEFENDED SATANISM! Capitalizing so as to make it very clear to you one last time. What I did do and made that clear , or at least I'd hoped to, was that I was correcting your errors about Satanism when you make blanket statements that encompass the whole of it.  Your experiences were with perverts calling themselves Satanists. And Satanism meaning whatever they conjured in their sick twisted imagination. Because anyone can claim to be a Satanist and use that label as reason for what they're doing to others.

I was not that kind of Satanist. I want to make that very clear. I'd fight to the death to protect a child. And I don't have to know them to make that affirmation.

The Satanism I spoke of and corrected your errors concerning, is the Satanism I know. And CoS is hedonist atheistic.They are not theistic Satanists. Meaning they worship a literal Devil. Michael Acquino never led CoS. He was a member for a few short years but left in mid 70's to start his Temple. He and Anton clashed on philosophical differences. And Acquino was a perv. So too was Lavey. I was never a member of CoS. And I was never affiliated with Temple of Set.

As I said to the other offending member, I am a Christian. That I was formerly a Satanist is  the past. To me and to God. I hope this clears things up.

Let's proceed forward from here on out in the love and light of Christ. :) 

Actually, you've turned around and done the same thing by making this personal about me, claiming I am lying and do not know what I'm talking about.  I have not lied about my experiences with these people.  I would appreciate if you would stop addressing me in this post or any post. Thank you. 

This thread is closed as it has turned from using our tax dollars to erect a statue on public land to infighting about satanism.  As for standing up for your faith, keep the following in mind.

1 Peter 3:13-17

And who is he who will harm you if you become followers of what is good?  But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you are blessed. “And do not be afraid of their threats, nor be troubled.”  But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. For it is better, if it is the will of God, to suffer for doing good than for doing evil.