ruck1b

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

Fox News Channel has pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air after disavowing his on-air claim that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/fox-pulls-napolitano-from-air-after-trump-report/amp/

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

2 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

Fox News Channel has pulled legal analyst Andrew Napolitano from the air after disavowing his on-air claim that British intelligence officials had helped former President Barack Obama spy on Donald Trump

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/fox-pulls-napolitano-from-air-after-trump-report/amp/

It will be a short lived stunt to pretend they care about accuracy. 

People tend to like those how tell them things they already believe 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, ruck1b said:

I'm surprised at the judge being so loose with the truth; usually he knows what he's talking about.  I never believed the British involvement in this whole thing, btw.  Why would the FBI, the best law enforcement agency in the world, resort to outside sources?  The judge has really put his credibility on the line here.  But, at least Fox took action...unlike  some the MSM networks who just shovel garbage day in and day out. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

I heard that he claimed that he heard it from outside sources.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, Churchmouse said:

I heard that he claimed that he heard it from outside sources.

Hmmmm....I didn't even see the show where he made the claim so....  I DO think that 'outside sources' can really burn someone if they're not careful.  IOW, he should have done his homework.

Judge Nap has always espoused a wide range of CTs going back to his days as a regular on the Hannity radio show.   It has never been a problem for FoxNews before, but this is the first time we have a president and a press secretary that use FoxNews for their daily intelligence briefings.  It is very likely FoxNews got a call from the White House upset that they had embarrassed them and they needed to punish the judge accordingly. 

Of course the judge could have tried to use the "Trump defense" and point out that if the POTUS can post lies on Twitter then why can't he do so on Fox. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 3/21/2017 at 1:50 PM, MorningGlory said:

I'm surprised at the judge being so loose with the truth; usually he knows what he's talking about.  I never believed the British involvement in this whole thing, btw.  Why would the FBI, the best law enforcement agency in the world, resort to outside sources?  The judge has really put his credibility on the line here.  But, at least Fox took action...unlike  some the MSM networks who just shovel garbage day in and day out. 

Why? No linkage. Plausible deniability. Untraceable commiseration. 

Why was a young woman's body found years ago on the grounds of the palace? That reported but no follow-up. Why was a pregnancy test on Princess Diana delivered by private security courier to Windsor palace less than two hours after her death?

Come on. If a judge is typically credible why would he make a public statement like this? To let people know something regardless of the risk because the cover-up is immense? Do we really think everything that goes on is public knowledge through apt reporting?