MorningGlory

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

Suspended for a week. With pay no doubt and for saying on The View that she's pro-choice. But meanwhile, she's known for being Beck's cup of tea. She regularly bashes the feminist movement, Trump's critics, and the Liberals. Too bad Blaze just proved they're all for bashing free speech and free opinion.

The point I  a pro-life person made was, suspending this woman for her pro-choice personal opinion when she hits all the markers otherwise for appeasing the conservative demographic is inconsistent.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

15 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

For trying to keep their contributors Conservative?  If Tomi is pro-abortion, that means she isn't a Conservative.  Does that mean that The Blaze should let Rachael Maddow or Joy Behar be a regular contributor?  I wouldn't expect the HuffPost to hire Matt Walsh as a contributor. He doesn't agree with their views.  I am constantly amused when someone starts wringing their hands over supposed suppression of free speech, but it's always over a Conservative news outlet, never a Progressive one.  Hmmmm . . . 

She is not pro-abortion.  She is anti-government interference.  I don't believe conservatives should burn their own at the stake, if they dare to differ in any way, like the leftists do.  GWB's wife and daughters came out for pro-choice too and I never heard ONE snippet of criticism from conservatives.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

19 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Well, I disagree with you guys.  You're not understanding the premise of 'don't stand for abortion but also don't think the government should legislate morality'.  I am strongly Pro-Life myself but I'm not going to agree with Big Brother overseeing our choices in life.  That prerogative belongs to God. 

Big Brother already legislates our choices in life, including but not limited to murder.  How can murder be allowed just because the kid isn't born yet?  It doesn't make it any less than murder just because someone says you can't legislate my morals, and some court agreed with them.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I absolutely agree, Shiloh.  Abortion SHOULD be illegal.  But we have to deal with the situation as it is and the government needs to get out of all of our lives.  Tomi is making the point that while she doesn't support abortion, she doesn't feel she OR the government should be dictating personal issues for anyone.

just because the government says its ok, doesnt make it ok. And going after a private company for enforcing the right of babies to be born and not murdered, well, thats quite frankly, not "free choice" thats giving in to the whims of the world. The blaze did the right thing, regardless of what the government-or the world, has to say about it.

5 hours ago, hmbld said:

Big Brother already legislates our choices in life, including but not limited to murder.  How can murder be allowed just because the kid isn't born yet?  It doesn't make it any less than murder just because someone says you can't legislate my morals, and some court agreed with them.  

No, it sure doesn't, hmbld, but the way to fight it is to promote free contraception in the U.S.  We can't force people to be moral, nor can the government, so if unwanted pregnancies don't happen the abortions don't happen.

3 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

Pro-choice is pro-abortion.  Any stance that says the government can't legislate against abortion is a pro-abortion stance.  It's just wrapped as something else.  Pro-choice was coined because it is supposed to make the concept of abortion un-icky.  Abortion gets a more user-friendly label.  It's still a failure to take a stand against murder.

I think it is too but I, for one, am not going to condemn Tomi for her views because it's the only thing she's ever said that I don't agree with.  I will just pray she changes her stance on that issue and keep supporting her on everything else.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

4 hours ago, Davida said:

lefty feminist attack squad that is called , the view.?

I can't believe people actually can sit there that show.

9 minutes ago, worthy said:

I can't believe people actually can sit there that show.

No kidding. Ugh!

Update on Tomi Lahren; she has been fired from the Blaze.  Glenn Beck is now no better than the lefty loons who try to destroy anyone and everyone who won't toe THEIR line.

http://nymag.com/thecut/2017/03/the-blaze-has-permanently-banned-tomi-lahren.html?mid=yahoo-rss-thecu