MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

I am not happy about Tomi being suspended because she speaks her mind no matter what.  I didn't know she was pro-choice but I'm not going to turn against her because she doesn't believe the government should have any control over a woman's body.  She's not pro-abortion at all.  I'd say she is just anti-government.  Glenn Beck is a fool and I can't stand him but I DO watch Dana and Tomi on the Blaze.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/tomi-lahren-gets-suspended-blaze-194120068.html#comments

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

13 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I am not happy about Tomi being suspended because she speaks her mind no matter what.  I didn't know she was pro-choice but I'm not going to turn against her because she doesn't believe the government should have any control over a woman's body.  She's not pro-abortion at all.  I'd say she is just anti-government.  Glenn Beck is a fool and I can't stand him but I DO watch Dana and Tomi on the Blaze.

https://www.yahoo.com/music/tomi-lahren-gets-suspended-blaze-194120068.html#comments

I like Tomi Lahren as well. I didn't know she had gotten suspended. 1 week suspension 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Being pro choice should be illegal. Abortion is murder, flat out, and that is one are the government should have a say. I say good for the blaze.

Well, I disagree with you guys.  You're not understanding the premise of 'don't stand for abortion but also don't think the government should legislate morality'.  I am strongly Pro-Life myself but I'm not going to agree with Big Brother overseeing our choices in life.  That prerogative belongs to God. 

Guest shiloh357
8 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Well, I disagree with you guys.  You're not understanding the premise of 'don't stand for abortion but also don't think the government should legislate morality'.  I am strongly Pro-Life myself but I'm not going to agree with Big Brother overseeing our choices in life.  That prerogative belongs to God. 

The government doesn't legislate anything BUT morality.   The reason we have laws is not to force our morals on others, but to prevent immoral people from imposing their immorality on other people. 

Abortion is government funded murder and no one should have the choice to murder their baby in or out of the womb. Abortion isn't a choice anyone should be allowed to have in our nation.  Abortion needs to be abolished

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Murder should not be a choice. Especially the murder of those who have no hope of protecting themselves.  And that's the bottom line. 

6 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The government doesn't legislate anything BUT morality.   The reason we have laws is not to force our morals on others, but to prevent immoral people from imposing their immorality on other people. 

Abortion is government funded murder and no one should have the choice to murder their baby in or out of the womb. Abortion isn't a choice anyone should be allowed to have in our nation.  Abortion needs to be abolished

I absolutely agree, Shiloh.  Abortion SHOULD be illegal.  But we have to deal with the situation as it is and the government needs to get out of all of our lives.  Tomi is making the point that while she doesn't support abortion, she doesn't feel she OR the government should be dictating personal issues for anyone.

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

I absolutely agree, Shiloh.  Abortion SHOULD be illegal.  But we have to deal with the situation as it is and the government needs to get out of all of our lives.  Tomi is making the point that while she doesn't support abortion, she doesn't feel she OR the government should be dictating personal issues for anyone.

The problem is that it is government that needs to end abortion, if it is to be ended.    Tomi Lahren is wrong because first of all, abortion isn't constitutionally protected.  Nothing about abortion is a stated right under the constitution.   Secondly, abortion isn't a "personal issue."   Abortion is murder.  The government SHOULD step in and take abortion away from everyone because murder is not constitutionally protected.   The job of the federal government is protect the general welfare of our nation and that should extend to everyone including the unborn, as they are just as human as anyone else and are endowed by God with the same unalienable rights the rest of us have.

Actually, I don't she said she didn't support abortion.  She said she is pro-choice.   You cannot be pro-choice on abortion and also claim to not support abortion.   That is a self-defeating argument.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The problem is that it is government that needs to end abortion, if it is to be ended.    Tomi Lahren is wrong because first of all, abortion isn't constitutionally protected.  Nothing about abortion is a stated right under the constitution.   Secondly, abortion isn't a "personal issue."   Abortion is murder.  The government SHOULD step in and take abortion away from everyone because murder is not constitutionally protected.   The job of the federal government is protect the general welfare of our nation and that should extend to everyone including the unborn, as they are just as human as anyone else and are endowed by God with the same unalienable rights the rest of us have.

Actually, I don't she said she didn't support abortion.  She said she is pro-choice.   You cannot be pro-choice on abortion and also claim to not support abortion.   That is a self-defeating argument.

She says that she doesn't support anyone making choices for other people when it comes to personal issues.  I wouldn't take her position because I believe abortion is legalized murder.  But I understand what she's saying.  Tomi is one of the most conservative voices out there and, hopefully, she will find her way.  She's only 24 and her views will probably change just as all of ours did.  I will not stop watching her and listening to her because she doesn't agree with me on ONE issue. Condemning her for differing on one issue would make ME no better than the dark left that allows no dissent from their radical agenda.

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

She says that she doesn't support anyone making choices for other people when it comes to personal issues. 

I get that.  But because abortion is murder, it is not a "personal issue."  It does not fall under the same category as deciding to vote Dem or Rep., or whether or not to use birth control, or whether or not to go to Church.   Those are personal issues.   The minute we enter the realm of taking innocent human life, we are no longer talking about personal or private issues.

I wouldn't take her position because I believe abortion is legalized murder.  But I understand what she's saying.  Tomi is one of the most conservative voices out there and, hopefully, she will find her way.  She's only 24 and her views will probably change just as all of ours did.  I will not stop watching her and listening to her because she doesn't agree with me on ONE issue. Condemning her for differing on one issue would make ME no better than the dark left that allows no dissent from their radical agenda.

I don't condemn her, but her argument on abortion is simply not rational; it is internally inconsistent.