zorgblar

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

If a baby would die and go to heaven how would they know they had died and went to heaven if they are just babies?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Probably because they're in heaven... and they won't care that they died young...got to bypass the pain of life that way...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

31 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

If a baby would die and go to heaven how would they know they had died and went to heaven if they are just babies?

God would let you know.  I am sure we all will know as we are known when we are with Him. (1 Corinthians 13)

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, zorgblar said:

God would make it very evident to them. How do you know they stay the age of a baby when they get to heaven?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Be of good cheer and peace in the fact that God is a loving God, a merciful God, an all knowing God... 

Known to God from the beginning who would believe in him.

Ephesians 2:10 (AV)
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.

Acts 15:18 (AV)
18 Known unto God are all his works from the beginning of the world.

Romans 8:29 (AV)
29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

You think a little thing like dying before one gets the chance to accept Jesus as Savior changes what God already knew about their choice to accept and love Jesus?

God knows.

If it was a loved one you lost, I am sorry. I don't know how parents cope with the death of their children.

It seems unnatural to outlive one's child. But it happened to the first parents (Adam and Eve). Abel.

Know that whoever you are referring to, the child who died, the Judge they will stand before knew since the beginning of time if that child would have believed in Jesus had he lived long enough. Conversely, if they would have never believed... there is nothing you could have done about it no matter how long they lived.

Trust God.    

Guest Judas Machabeus

On this form baptism is often debated and the point that infant baptism doesn't  do anything because they can not make the decision to accept Christ. 

So if the only way to heaven is through a personal faith, than how can a baby be saved? How can the baby go to heaven?

i don't want to start a baptism debate. I'm just asking how can a baby achieve salvation when it is unable to accept Jesus as its savour?

2 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

On this form baptism is often debated and the point that infant baptism doesn't  do anything because they can not make the decision to accept Christ. 

So if the only way to heaven is through a personal faith, than how can a baby be saved? How can the baby go to heaven?

i don't want to start a baptism debate. I'm just asking how can a baby achieve salvation when it is unable to accept Jesus as its savour?

Infant Baptism is pointless. Baptism is not a salvation issue. A baby would go to heaven when they die even though they had not been baptized.

Guest Judas Machabeus
6 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Infant Baptism is pointless. Baptism is not a salvation issue. A baby would go to heaven when they die even though they had not been baptized.

How do you know.  What scripture are you basing that on??

28 minutes ago, Judas Machabeus said:

How do you know.  What scripture are you basing that on??

The Bible is clear that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ,not by working including baptism Ephesians 2:8-9.

Dedicating your children when they are young is good. And then when they know who Jesus Christ is and have asked Jesus Christ into their life they can be baptized. That can be fairly young.

Guest Judas Machabeus
Just now, missmuffet said:

The Bible is clear that salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ,not by working including baptism Ephesians 2:8-9.

Dedicating your children when they are young is good. And then when they know who Jesus Christ is and have asked Jesus Christ into their life they can be baptized. That can be fairly young.

I'm not getting into a baptism debate. 

I asked a simple question. What scripture supports that babies go to heaven with grace through faith. 

You just said it, salvation comes from grace through faith. Babies do not have the ability to profess a faith in Jesus so how can you say they go to heaven??

scripture please.