MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Since I've not been there in person, I loved looking at these pictures.  Beautiful!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/pictures-jesus-christs-tomb-restored-162532565.html

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

2 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Since I've not been there in person, I loved looking at these pictures.  Beautiful!

That's pretty cool. I'm going to have to go see it in person.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

16 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Does it cost to enter?

Since you've been there I would ask about this part, picture 12 of 12 in the article. Who is that pictured? When it says this above the image in the article: " The restorers have cut a small window from the shrine's marble walls for pilgrims to see — for the first time — the bare stone of the ancient burial cave. "

7819b646c4bff71bba040cf42258b7ec.jpg

I'd reach through the hole to see if I could touch the slab upon which my Lord was reposed.
Great article. Thank you for sharing this with us. One day I hope to make it there.

Guest BacKaran

I've been to Israel and that's not where Jesus tomb was, but the Catholics like to think it is. There's a story behind the seplacure but I forgot how it goes... Something like there's a tiny price of grass inside that Jesus walked on and a rulers mom said she wanted it to be made into a shrine so it was.

I was too hot to go into the crowded place but it was fascinating to travel and see Israel, Jerusalem and the West Bank etc.

On a scale of 1 to 4, meaning yes, we know this is the place, we think this is the place from evidence, hearsay days it's the place and no, this is not the place...#4, the shrine is a 4 as we were told by our Messianic guide.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

8 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Does it cost to enter?

Since you've been there I would ask about this part, picture 12 of 12 in the article. Who is that pictured? When it says this above the image in the article: " The restorers have cut a small window from the shrine's marble walls for pilgrims to see — for the first time — the bare stone of the ancient burial cave. "

7819b646c4bff71bba040cf42258b7ec.jpg

I'd reach through the hole to see if I could touch the slab upon which my Lord was reposed.
Great article. Thank you for sharing this with us. One day I hope to make it there.

No, I HAVEN'T been there but I sure would like to go.  I'm glad y'all enjoyed this because I was so moved by it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

No, I HAVEN'T been there but I sure would like to go.  I'm glad y'all enjoyed this because I was so moved by it.

I totally misread you. :laugh:I thought you said you'd been there. That's what happens after hard work in the day and thinking to relax me brain in the evening.