• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

To the Church in Thyatira

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 3/31/2017 at 7:28 AM, Dennis1209 said:

Why would an invasion occur using 200,000,00 men, fighting a war the old fashion way with men and horses and primitive equipment, the blood of humans and horses as deep as a horse's bridle for miles and miles?

It is and will be ,  as it is written.

There's a lot of unsupported speculation in this thread. (not to argue it,  just realize a lot is fanciful dreaming)

39 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

There's a lot of unsupported speculation in this thread. (not to argue it,  just realize a lot is fanciful dreaming)

Like what..maybe I can help.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,460
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

They invented some fancy words to replace "fanciful dreaming", like hermeneutics and eschatology. 

What happens when you wake up.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

What happens when you wake up......

Perhaps,  those who wake up

may win the victory ..... and not die.... >>>

Revelation 3 Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)

“To the angel of the Messianic Community in Sardis, write: ‘Here is the message from the one who has the sevenfold Spirit of God and the seven stars: “I know what you are doing — you have a reputation for being alive, but in fact you are dead! 

Wake up, and strengthen what remains, before it dies too!

For I have found what you are doing incomplete in the sight of my God. 

So remember what you received and heard, and obey it, and turn from your sin!

For if you don’t wake up, I will come like a thief; and you don’t know at what moment I will come upon you. 

Nevertheless, you do have a few people in Sardis who have not

soiled their clothes; and they will walk with me,

clothed in white, because they are worthy

He who wins the victory will, like them, be dressed in white clothing; and

I will NOT BLOT his name out of the Book of Life;

in fact, I will acknowledge him individually before my Father and before his angels. 

Those who have ears, let them hear what the Spirit is saying to the Messianic communities.”’

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Believers will not be mourning while waiting for the rapture, or even when Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives Zech 12:10, Matt 24:30, Eph 4:30. If nation Israel are all believers in the 70th week then why mourn? To mourn (phule) in Matt 24:30 means to be "cut off" from something Rom 11:22. Israel experiences a hardening until the full number of the Gentiles has come in, which will be at the end of the 70th week. The Gentiles will continue to sin until the end of the 70th week Rev 9:20-21, Rev 11:1-2, Rev 16:9-11.

That passage has nothing to do with "BELIEVERS" Mourning, it is Israel (Jews) who finally see that Jesus Christ is their Messiah and they MOURN for the ONE THEY PIERCED. I mourn every day for my Lords suffering on the cross. But this a Israel turning back to God, finally understanding the one person they have despised for 2000 years, Died for them. They have reason to MOURN my Friend, as we all do, my sins placed the Lord on the cross also.

The Gentile Church is Raptured...Israel is back on the clock so to speak, its the 70th Week

I would disagree. Rev 2:26-27 is talking about a body of people, which is the church. This is why John uses "huios" and "teknon" in Rev 12:5. If you study these words one is always used singularly and the other corporately. The word "harpazo" also in Rev 12:5 only refers to the church.

12 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

The Church is Raptured. They are spoken of in Rev. 1-3, but only as the Seven Churches of Asia Minor.

I would disagree. John is connecting the head (Jesus Christ) with the body (the church) by using huios, teknon and harpazo in Rev 12:5. Also read above statement.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Church is in Heaven..........See Revelation 19, we Marry the Lamb then Return with him while the Anti-Christ and his minions are still on earth.

3 hours ago, simplejeff said:

This is a 200,000 horsemen Army of God.

It has nothing to do with Vial number 6............this is Trumpet number 6.

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Church is Raptured. They are spoken of in Rev. 1-3, but only as the Seven Churches of Asia Minor.

Church is in Heaven..........See Revelation 19, we Marry the Lamb then Return with him while the Anti-Christ and his minions are still on earth.

What are your thoughts on the harpazo in Rev 12:5 coming to pass on the feast of trumpets this year when the woman gives birth. Virgo gives birth to Jupiter this September.

15 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

What are your thoughts on the harpazo in Rev 12:5 coming to pass on the feast of trumpets this year when the woman gives birth. Virgo gives birth to Jupiter this September.

That verse was about Jesus the male-child (proper translation is male not Man) Jesus who was caught up to Heaven and sits on the throne (right hand of God) and he is mentioned throughout the bible with the iron rod(scepter) that he rules the Nations with. 

I see the Stars "SIGN" as Bunk. The sign is in the Old Testament, the book of Revelation is encoded by using the Old Testament. Once we grasp that the book of Revelation is opened up unto us (289 verses out of 404 have Old Testament verbiage).

The Sun, moon and 12 stars clothed the Woman in Revelation 12.

Genesis 37:9 And he dreamed yet another dream, and told it his brethren, and said, Behold, I have dreamed a dream more; and, behold, the sun and the moon and the eleven stars made obeisance to me.

So the Sun (Jacob) Moon (Rachel) and 11 Stars (Joseph being the 12th brother) is ISRAEL. So the Woman is Israel. Not the Church.