• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

That verse was about Jesus the male-child (proper translation is male not Man) Jesus who was caught up to Heaven and sits on the throne (right hand of God)

"Harpazo" means to be rescued or snatched away from something. Jesus was never rescued or snatched up to heaven. He ascended victoriously to heaven because he had already defeated the devil. However, the church does need to be rescued.

Rescued from what? Planet X, the dragon that is fast approaching earth in 2017. If the church isn't raptured, harpazo, rescued then the dragon will devour the church. When is "the moment he was born" refer too? September of 2017 brother......

Rev 12:4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.

and he is mentioned throughout the bible with the iron rod(scepter) that he rules the Nations with. 

Right, but the word "teknon" in Rev 12:4-5 is never used to describe Jesus, it's always described as a corporate entity. Take a look at Rev 2:26-27 again. Rev chapters 2-3 are in relation to the "church"..

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

I see the Stars "SIGN" as Bunk. The sign is in the Old Testament, the book of Revelation is encoded by using the Old Testament. Once we grasp that the book of Revelation is opened up unto us (289 verses out of 404 have Old Testament verbiage).

No, it's not bunk. Why would you even say that. Rev 12 sign alignment of the sun, moon, stars and planets only occur once in human history which is on 9/23/17. There's been many times where it's been close to alignment, but never has this alignment occurred with the Woman giving birth to Jupiter at the same time.

So the Sun (Jacob) Moon (Rachel) and 11 Stars (Joseph being the 12th brother) is ISRAEL. So the Woman is Israel. Not the Church.

That's correct, the woman is Israel. You just need to study more on who the woman is giving birth to on 9/23/17.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

"Harpazo" means to be rescued or snatched away from something. Jesus was never rescued or snatched up to heaven. He ascended victoriously to heaven because he had already defeated the devil. However, the church does need to be rescued.

Not exactly. Someone has added the "Rescued" part. Harpazo means to be seized or snatched away by force. Thus the force of the Holy Spirit would of course be the culprit here. Out of all the words used rescue isn't in the lexicon of Strong's and Thayer's Greek Dictionary. 

Rescued from what? Planet X, the dragon that is fast approaching earth in 2017. If the church isn't raptured, harpazo, rescued then the dragon will devour the church. When is "the moment he was born" refer too? September of 2017 brother......

Rev 12:4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.

A Third of the Stars is only a third of the Angels that followed Satan (Dragon) thus they are Demons.

King Herod ordered all children under the age of 2 to be executed. This was the reference spoken of in verse 4. But of course an Angel warned Joseph to flee to Egypt.

Right, but the word "teknon" in Rev 12:4-5 is never used to describe Jesus, it's always described as a corporate entity. Take a look at Rev 2:26-27 again. Rev chapters 2-3 are in relation to the "church"..

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who overcomes and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

1 John 5:4 for everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith. 5Who is it that overcomes the world? Only the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God.

Most Hebrew and Greek words had many meanings. Tekon means male child. Its not the Church, the church doesn't rule with an Iron Rod, that is Jesus Christ. In this instance it is speaking about a BABY that becomes a male child, who ascends to the Throne of God.

No, it's not bunk. Why would you even say that. Rev 12 sign alignment of the sun, moon, stars and planets only occur once in human history which is on 9/23/17. There's been many times where it's been close to alignment, but never has this alignment occurred with the Woman giving birth to Jupiter at the same time.

10 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Because I am not looking to any so called SIGN in the Stars. The Prophecy is about Israel, the Woman, Jesus the male-Child and Satan the Dragon. These events had already happened, so the real Prophecy is Israel fleeing to the Wilderness for 1260 Days. Not the Rapture or Harpazo.

That's correct, the woman is Israel. You just need to study more on who the woman is giving birth to on 9/23/17.

No, because I don't buy it......We aren't told to gaze at stars, we are told we WILL NOT KNOW the day nor the hour. Only the Father knows. So how can this be a sign? Jesus wouldn't know......Only the Father knows. That's my point. 

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Not exactly. Someone has added the "Rescued" part. Harpazo means to be seized or snatched away by force. Thus the force of the Holy Spirit would of course be the culprit here. Out of all the words used rescue isn't in the lexicon of Strong's and Thayer's Greek Dictionary.

The word "harpazo" also means "rescue". It also means to "obtain by robbery"...

τινα ἐκ πυρός, proverbial, to rescue from the danger of destruction, Jude 1:23, Zech 3:2

Jesus slowly ascended into the clouds. Rapture is quick, and we are not slowly ascending. We are being snatched away suddenly (in the twinkling of an eye). The word "harpazo" is only in reference to the church 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:4-5.

A Third of the Stars is only a third of the Angels that followed Satan (Dragon) thus they are Demons.

King Herod ordered all children under the age of 2 to be executed. This was the reference spoken of in verse 4. But of course an Angel warned Joseph to flee to Egypt.

The Rev 12 sign is still future, and will come to pass on 9/23/17. It has nothing to do with Herod or events 2,000 years ago.

Most Hebrew and Greek words had many meanings. Tekon means male child. Its not the Church, the church doesn't rule with an Iron Rod, that is Jesus Christ. In this instance it is speaking about a BABY that becomes a male child, who ascends to the Throne of God.

Right, a BABY. This baby is the church brother. The church has been in gestation for 2,000 years. The church are the children of God.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Gal 3:26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

1 Thess 5:5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth).

Because I am not looking to any so called SIGN in the Stars. The Prophecy is about Israel, the Woman, Jesus the male-Child and Satan the Dragon. These events had already happened, so the real Prophecy is Israel fleeing to the Wilderness for 1260 Days. Not the Rapture or Harpazo.

Why not? The Rev 12 sign is from God himself. Jesus told us to watch and wait for his soon return. He commands us to wake up.

No, they haven't already happened. The Prophecy is about the Woman, the body of Christ being connected to Christ the head, and the Dragon. Jesus is the head of the church, and rapture will finally connect these two together. Rev 12 sign describes pre-trib rapture perfectly.

Col 1:18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy.

1 Thess 5:4-11 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

No, because I don't buy it......We aren't told to gaze at stars, we are told we WILL NOT KNOW the day nor the hour. Only the Father knows. So how can this be a sign? Jesus wouldn't know......Only the Father knows. That's my point. 

There's nothing to buy. It's not star gazing brother. Rev 12 sign is pointing to rapture and the 70th week of Daniel. Not knowing the day or hour is an idiom for the two day feast of trumpets, not knowing when the new moon would rise within those two days. Jesus comes like a thief to nonbelievers. Otherwise, He wouldn't tell us to wake up, He wouldn't tell us that day would not surprise us as a thief. Gentiles should study up on Jewish customs, they do have major importance to end times, Matt 24:29-31.

1 Thess 5:4-11 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

7 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:
The word "harpazo" also means "rescue". It also means to "obtain by robbery"...

τινα ἐκ πυρός, proverbial, to rescue from the danger of destruction, Jude 1:23, Zech 3:2

Jesus slowly ascended into the clouds. Rapture is quick, and we are not slowly ascending. We are being snatched away suddenly (in the twinkling of an eye). The word "harpazo" is only in reference to the church 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:4-5.

#0726 ἁρπάζω harpazo {har-pad'-zo} from a derivative of G0138; TDNT - 1:472,80; v....Greek Word Study (Transliteration-Pronunciation Etymology & Grammar)

1) to seize, carry off by force 2) to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly 3) to snatch out or away—Thayer's (New Testament Greek-English Lexicon)

From a derivative of G0138; to seize (in various applications):—catch (away, up), pluck, pull, take (by force).—Strong's (Greek Dictionary of the New Testament)

#726.

α῾ρπα´ζω

harpazō; from a prim. root α῾ρπ- harp-; to seize, catch up, snatch away:—

NASB - carry off(1), caught(4), snatch(2), snatched...away(1), snatches(1), snatches away(1), snatching(1), take...away...by force(1), take...by force(2). —NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries

Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation — All rights reserved — http://www.lockman.org

I don't see "Rescue" anywhere.  If we see the word used 100 times and 1 time somewhere they kind of use it for Rescue you have to look at the SITUATION it was used in, I have done an extensive study on this word, and there are a few times when God removed someone from danger to another location and its still called Harpazo.....but the ROOT WORD means taken by force, caught up, snatched away etc. etc. In those cases they were caught away from danger, but the Church is Raptured PRE-TRIB, there will be NO DANGER imho.

The Rev 12 sign is still future, and will come to pass on 9/23/17. It has nothing to do with Herod or events 2,000 years ago.

Someone DREW LINES Between stars and said look here.....Bogus. The Sign of the Woman was a Vision john saw 2000 years ago. All things John saw were Visions. 

Right, a BABY. This baby is the church brother. The church has been in gestation for 2,000 years. The church are the children of God.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Gal 3:26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith,

1 Thess 5:5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth).

We will just agree to disagree. My calling is prophecy. The Church is gone before the Tribulation period or 70th Week starts. IMHO, This is of Satan, this whole supposed sign in Heaven. That's just my opinion. Satan can appear as an Angel of Light. He is very intelligent.

Why not? The Rev 12 sign is from God himself. Jesus told us to watch and wait for his soon return. He commands us to wake up.

No, they haven't already happened. The Prophecy is about the Woman, the body of Christ being connected to Christ the head, and the Dragon. Jesus is the head of the church, and rapture will finally connect these two together. Rev 12 sign describes pre-trib rapture perfectly.

I told you what it is. I have a thread on here somewhere about Babylon, The Harlot, and Seven Headed Beast. Maybe that will give you some insight in my thought process.

God Bless

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't see "Rescue" anywhere.  If we see the word used 100 times and 1 time somewhere they kind of use it for Rescue you have to look at the SITUATION it was used in, I have done an extensive study on this word, and there are a few times when God removed someone from danger to another location and its still called Harpazo.....but the ROOT WORD means taken by force, caught up, snatched away etc. etc. In those cases they were caught away from danger, but the Church is Raptured PRE-TRIB, there will be NO DANGER imho.

Read Jude 1:23, Zech 3:2 in context. Harpazo is used as a rescue. The church is raptured to rescue them from the dragon/planet x/antichrist system, and also from God's wrath of seals trumpets and bowls. The dragon puts them in danger. If there is no rapture, the dragon will devour the church.

Rev 3:10 Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

Someone DREW LINES Between stars and said look here.....Bogus. The Sign of the Woman was a Vision john saw 2000 years ago. All things John saw were Visions. 

Take away the lines built in with technology and what do you see? Lines or no lines, it doesn't stop this alignment from coming to pass. Rev 12 sign and Rev 15 sign are both taking place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside..

Rev 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 

Rev 15:1 I saw in heaven another great and marvelous sign: seven angels with the seven last plagues—last, because with them God’s wrath is completed.

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/topic/206523-revelation-15-sign/

We will just agree to disagree. My calling is prophecy. The Church is gone before the Tribulation period or 70th Week starts. IMHO, This is of Satan, this whole supposed sign in Heaven. That's just my opinion. Satan can appear as an Angel of Light. He is very intelligent.

Can Satan align the sun, moon, stars and planets to make Rev 12:1-5 come to pass, or can God do that? You believe in a pre-trib rapture but cannot discern the times?

Matt 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times.

I told you what it is. I have a thread on here somewhere about Babylon, The Harlot, and Seven Headed Beast. Maybe hat will give you some insight in my thought process.

You have six months left to wake up. Rev 3:3

11 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Are you claiming to know when Jesus is coming back???  If so thats amazing.  I mean, Jesus said Himself that no man knows the hour, not even He knew.  Only the Father.  So... if you know that makes you higher than Jesus and equal to The Father.  

Cletus, Jesus was referring to the two day Feast of Trumpets. It's an idiom. Jesus comes back as a thief to nonbelievers. 

1 minute ago, Cletus said:

And Cletus is referring to the thing you said about 6 months. 

When Virgo (Israel) gives birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ)..

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,073
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

This chapter is not speaking of the return of Jesus.  It is giving us a time frame of when Lucifer and his evil brood will be thrown into our dimension and no longer have access to the spiritual realm.

And he's working on the cover story of the happening as ET coming to our little planet and saving us from ourselves.

22 minutes ago, Cletus said:

Is that a yes?

I have seen this, and discouraged it. This is only The Holy Spirit showing us the big picture of Israel, Jesus and the Dragon. The time 2000 years ago is spoken of (Israel births Jesus Herod sought to kill the baby via the Dragon's influence) and then flash forward to the time period of the Abomination of Desolation, Israel flees (at least many do) unto the Wilderness, the Dragon is cast down at this time, the Anti-Christ conquers Israel/Jerusalem and thus becomes the BEAST. He can get at Israel so he goes after the Christian Saints who became Saints after the Rapture, thus they are ONLY A REMNANT.

14 hours ago, other one said:

This chapter is not speaking of the return of Jesus.  It is giving us a time frame of when Lucifer and his evil brood will be thrown into our dimension and no longer have access to the spiritual realm.

And he's working on the cover story of the happening as ET coming to our little planet and saving us from ourselves.

I would disagree. The Rev 12 sign is indeed speaking about His soon return, rapture and also the 70th week of Daniel. John uses the word "huios", "teknon", and the word for rapture "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 to connect the head (Jesus Christ) with the body (the church).

The "Day of the Lord" is also in connection with "the woman in labor" which is in September of 2017 when Virgo gives birth to Jupiter..

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.