• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, other one said:

I don't believe it has.....   I guess it won't hurt till wait till October or November and see if things happen that might let us know that Satan has been kicked out of heaven.

If ET's show up on the Wite House Lawn, we might suspect they are not our friends.

I am not saying its a sign....I am saying the VISION that John saw in Rev. 12:1-5 was passed events.

He is speaking of Jupiter in the Skies as a sign....I am telling him Jupiter is basically BAAL....if you follow him from his origin. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

If you say so, buts its not a factual even. The Woman was Israel 2000 years ago when John saw the WONDER in Heaven. The Baby/Male-child was Jesus who had ascended to Heaven BEFORE John saw the Vision. The Dragon was Satan, he tried to kill the Baby at Birth  2000 years ago. So remind me why this "SIGN" in Heaven needs come to pass in the FUTURE when the meaning of the WONDER has already come to pass.

But it is a factual event. The sign of Rev 12 is in the Word of God Revelation Man. If it wasn't factual God would be a liar. Rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week are events in God's end times prophecy. The woman is always and will forever be the woman (our mother) Gal 4:26. Israel is our mother in the sense that she gave birth to Christianity (the body of Christ) 2000 years ago by putting Jesus to death. Conception of the body of Christ began at Pentecost, Acts 2:1-4. The body of Christ has been in gestation for 2000 years, and it HAS to come out of its womb. We can know all this because the word "harpazo" is an event for the body of Christ only in Rev 12:5.

Brother, this sign only occurs once in human history. John saw a FUTURE vision that is coming to pass on 9/23/17. "Harpazo" does not mean to ascend. It means to be snatched away quickly. Jesus ascended slowly. The church will be snatched away quickly. The dragon is Planet X which is a literal planet approaching our solar system as we speak, this is in Rev 12:3-4. The dragon also represents the antichrist system in Rev 13:1. The dragon will try and has always been trying to devour the church, and Satan will try again prior to rapture.

This sign has nothing to do with Jesus, Mary, Herod or Satan. Rev 12:1-5 are referring to corporate entities, not singular. The word "teknon" in Rev 12:4-5 is a corporate word. This sign is referring to groups of people; Israel, the body of Christ and the antichrist system that is coming to the world. Read Rev chapter 13, it tells you all about 666, the beast and the antichrist system. It's time to wake up. - Heb 13:8

Jupiter is Zeus who was Belios who was Bel who was Baal. Or Satan. Rev............... 12:1-5 has come and gone.

Jupiter is a planet that God has created in the heavens to fulfill Rev 12:1-5. Jupiter is symbolism for the body of Christ.

14 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

I am not saying its a sign....I am saying the VISION that John saw in Rev. 12:1-5 was passed events.

But it is a sign. The words "great sign" are in the Word of God, Rev 12:1.

Rev 12:1 A great sign ( sémeion ) appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

sémeion : a sign
Original Word: σημεῖον, ου, τό
Part of Speech: Noun, Neuter
Transliteration: sémeion
Phonetic Spelling: (say-mi'-on)
Short Definition: a sign, miracle, indication
Definition: a sign, miracle, indication, mark, token.

Please listen carefully. "Brothers and sisters" in 1 Thess 5:1, 4 is not referring to all people. These people are believers in Christ only. If believers are surprised when that day comes, why does Paul say we do not need to write you about times and dates, and that day will not surprise you like a thief.

Paul says believers are NOT in darkness because we are children of the light and children of the day! Read 1 Thess 5:1-5. If believers are caught off guard at His coming why is Jesus telling us to wake up? Rev 3:3.

1 Thess 5:1-11 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. 6So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake and sober. 7For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, get drunk at night. 8But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, putting on faith and love as a breastplate, and the hope of salvation as a helmet. 9For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. 10He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Rev 3:3 Remember, therefore, what you have received and heard; hold it fast, and repent. But if you do not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what time I will come to you.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,027
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

He is speaking of Jupiter in the Skies as a sign....I am telling him Jupiter is basically BAAL....if you follow him from his origin. 

It actually is considered the King Star.....    so if you worship Baal, it would be Baal, but if you are a Christian it would the the King.......   Jesus Christ....   I might add that Jupiter was doing interesting things in the Sky at the time of Jesus's birth.  Anyway, the whole gist of Revelation chapter 12 pertains to Satan and his followers being thrown down to earth and forced to stay out of heaven/s and they/him taking it out of Christians.

So Don't look for Jesus's return in September for if it is anything at all, we can expect visits from beings from other dimensions as they are forced here and can't return.    The devil is the Super ET that huge numbers of people across the world are expecting to be disclosed by our governments.

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

But it is a factual event

It is not a FACTUAL FUTURE EVENT that is in the Skies. It has already happened, meaning it was a FACTUAL PAST EVENT. 

Israel (The Woman) brought forth Jesus the male-child, then Satan (The Dragon) via King Herod tried to kill him by killing all children under 2 years old. A third of Angels followed Satan when he rebelled. The male-child was caught up to God and his Throne just after his Crucifixion.

Rev. 12:1-5 is events that have happened already. Now I will inform you why Jesus/John had to tell the story this way.

Rome had destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple by this time. Any reference to Israel being protected by God when Rome felt they had utterly subjugated them and carried them off as slaves or killed them etc. etc. could have been detrimental to John or any Churches caught with these Epistles, so Revelation was ENCODED. Israel was the Woman garnished with the Sun, Moon and 12 Stars (Gen 37:9) Rome was a Beast or one of he Seven Heads of the Beast. Angels were Stars, Demons were Locusts etc. etc. In 90-95 AD Rome did not want to hear about Israel being helped by God nor did they want to see Rome called a BEAST. God being ALL WISE knew this would imperil his Church, so he ENCODED the book of Revelation. 

So now we can see that the Story of Israel (Gen 37:9/Sun/Moon/Stars) giving birth to Jesus, who avoided Herod's efforts to kill him via Satan's beck and call (Dragon) then ascended to Heaven was only placed int the vision to give us  UNDERSTANDING for the rest of the Chapter, 12:6-17. Because once we understand the ILLUSTRATED STORY about the Woman and the Dragon, we understand who the Woman and Dragon is. (Romans no doubt thought it was babble)

Then we can understand the End Time Events which this Chapter was designed to show us.  

Micheal Kicks the Dragon out of Heaven. He, via the Anti-Christ of Course, chases the Woman (Israel) into the Wilderness, trying to Destroy her. But God protects her for 1260 Days, the exact length of time the Anti-Christ rules as the BEAST. This makes the Dragon angry, thus he turns his vengeance on the REMNANT (Small part of) Christians who are left, the ones that became Christians after the Rapture. 

The story in Rev. 12:1-5 is about PAST EVENTS and was told to reveal to Christians reading the book, who the Woman and Dragon were. Thus they could follow along and understand Rev. 12:6-17. 

Do you get my point? Its a Factual Event. But it has passed us by. That is the Story of Jesus' Birth and Ascension to Heaven. 

49 minutes ago, other one said:

It actually is considered the King Star.....    so if you worship Baal, it would be Baal, but if you are a Christian it would the the King.......   Jesus Christ....   I might add that Jupiter was doing interesting things in the Sky at the time of Jesus's birth.  Anyway, the whole gist of Revelation chapter 12 pertains to Satan and his followers being thrown down to earth and forced to stay out of heaven/s and they/him taking it out of Christians.

So Don't look for Jesus's return in September for if it is anything at all, we can expect visits from beings from other dimensions as they are forced here and can't return.    The devil is the Super ET that huge numbers of people across the world are expecting to be disclosed by our governments.

Just read my post above brother. I explain everything in detail....

5 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Just read my post above brother. I explain everything in detail....

And what makes you smarter than little old me who disagrees.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/10/2017 at 9:19 PM, other one said:

It actually is considered the King Star.....    so if you worship Baal, it would be Baal, but if you are a Christian it would the the King.......   Jesus Christ....

Well said. It's not only Jesus Christ, but Jupiter represents the body of Christ being connected to the head through rapture. Harpazo is in Rev 12:5.

On 4/10/2017 at 9:19 PM, other one said:

So Don't look for Jesus's return in September for if it is anything at all

What if the three wise men said the same thing about the star of Bethlehem. :rolleyes:

On 4/10/2017 at 10:08 PM, Revelation Man said:

The story in Rev. 12:1-5 is about PAST EVENTS and was told to reveal to Christians reading the book, who the Woman and Dragon were. Thus they could follow along and understand Rev. 12:6-17. 

Do you get my point? Its a Factual Event. But it has passed us by. That is the Story of Jesus' Birth and Ascension to Heaven. 

Brother, we have software now that can track the stars in the heavens all the way back to Adam and Eve. It's called Stellarium, I'm sure you've heard of it? There's been many eschatologists who have already tested out the Rev 12 sign in past and future. Other than 9/23/17, nobody can find a match that fits Rev 12:1-5. Nobody. Download Stellarium on your cell phone or laptop, and see for yourself. The only day the alignment matches is on 9/23/17.

Watch this video from 29:10 to 29:46..

Edited by OneLight
Removed You Tube link

3 hours ago, other one said:

And what makes you smarter than little old me who disagrees.

That only meant I wasn't posting it again....It didn't mean you had to agree or disagree.

On 4/11/2017 at 0:17 AM, Heb 13:8 said:

Well said. It's not only Jesus Christ, but Jupiter represents the body of Christ being connected to the head through rapture. Harpazo is in Rev 12:5.

What if the three wise men said the same thing about the star of Bethlehem. :rolleyes:

Brother, we have software now that can track the stars in the heavens all the way back to Adam and Eve. It's called Stellarium, I'm sure you've heard of it? There's been many eschatologists who have already tested out the Rev 12 sign in past and future. Other than 9/23/17, nobody can find a match that fits Rev 12:1-5. Nobody. Download Stellarium on your cell phone or laptop, and see for yourself. The only day the alignment matches is on 9/23/17.

Watch this video from 29:10 to 29:46..

Yes, but I am not a believer in gazing at Stars. I showed you why Rev. 12:1-5 can mean nothing. It has already happened in History.

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, but I am not a believer in gazing at Stars. I showed you why Rev. 12:1-5 can mean nothing. It has already happened in History.

She's fled into the wilderness for 1260 days......  interesting.....   don't remember those number of days mentioned.  And where was this wilderness she fled to?  Waiting for the birth.....  wise men who were star gazers had to tell Herod when he was born.....

Just can't see how you can be right about already happened....