Heb 13:8

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

"Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace."

Spock: Well, it won't be long before this theory gets thrown in the trash. (I think you made an unbelievable stretch of that passage first off. )I'm not trying to be ugly here and I'm not a prophet, but I'm about 99.9% certain this ain't going to happen and 9/23 will pass and the church is still here. If you are interested in making a private "friendly" bet, let me know and we can put up our collateral in a bank of our choosing. (All monies I collect I will give to the Lord for missions.) 

Now, why am I so confident you lose? Because the rapture occurs in Rev 7, which is after the Seals. We ain't had all seals opened yet. See seal 6 if you don't believe me. 

Lastly, the rapture is not at Rev 12:5 because the church is still around at the end of Rev 12. See v. 17.  

Anyhow, PM me if you feel lucky! (Just playing with you.) 

Spock out

Edited by Spock

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, other one said:

She's fled into the wilderness for 1260 days......  interesting.....   don't remember those number of days mentioned.  And where was this wilderness she fled to?  Waiting for the birth.....  wise men who were star gazers had to tell Herod when he was born.....

Just can't see how you can be right about already happened....

Rev. 12:1-5 is Jesus birth. This is why I asked you to read the other post, it explained everything in detail.

Israel (The Woman) brought forth Jesus the male-child, then Satan (The Dragon) via King Herod tried to kill him by killing all children under 2 years old. A third of Angels followed Satan when he rebelled. The male-child was caught up to God and his Throne just after his Crucifixion.

Rev. 12:1-5 is events that have happened already. Now I will inform you why Jesus/John had to tell the story this way.

Rome had destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple by this time. Any reference to Israel being protected by God when Rome felt they had utterly subjugated them and carried them off as slaves or killed them etc. etc. could have been detrimental to John or any Churches caught with these Epistles, so Revelation was ENCODED. Israel was the Woman garnished with the Sun, Moon and 12 Stars (Gen 37:9) Rome was a Beast or one of he Seven Heads of the Beast. Angels were Stars, Demons were Locusts etc. etc. In 90-95 AD Rome did not want to hear about Israel being helped by God nor did they want to see Rome called a BEAST. God being ALL WISE knew this would imperil his Church, so he ENCODED the book of Revelation. 

So now we can see that the Story of Israel (Gen 37:9/Sun/Moon/Stars) giving birth to Jesus, who avoided Herod's efforts to kill him via Satan's beck and call (Dragon) then ascended to Heaven was only placed int the vision to give us  UNDERSTANDING for the rest of the Chapter, 12:6-17. Because once we understand the ILLUSTRATED STORY about the Woman and the Dragon, we understand who the Woman and Dragon is. (Romans no doubt thought it was babble)

Then we can understand the End Time Events which this Chapter was designed to show us.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Rev. 12:1-5 is Jesus birth. This is why I asked you to read the other post, it explained everything in detail.

Israel (The Woman) brought forth Jesus the male-child, then Satan (The Dragon) via King Herod tried to kill him by killing all children under 2 years old. A third of Angels followed Satan when he rebelled. The male-child was caught up to God and his Throne just after his Crucifixion.

Rev. 12:1-5 is events that have happened already. Now I will inform you why Jesus/John had to tell the story this way.

Rome had destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple by this time. Any reference to Israel being protected by God when Rome felt they had utterly subjugated them and carried them off as slaves or killed them etc. etc. could have been detrimental to John or any Churches caught with these Epistles, so Revelation was ENCODED. Israel was the Woman garnished with the Sun, Moon and 12 Stars (Gen 37:9) Rome was a Beast or one of he Seven Heads of the Beast. Angels were Stars, Demons were Locusts etc. etc. In 90-95 AD Rome did not want to hear about Israel being helped by God nor did they want to see Rome called a BEAST. God being ALL WISE knew this would imperil his Church, so he ENCODED the book of Revelation. 

So now we can see that the Story of Israel (Gen 37:9/Sun/Moon/Stars) giving birth to Jesus, who avoided Herod's efforts to kill him via Satan's beck and call (Dragon) then ascended to Heaven was only placed int the vision to give us  UNDERSTANDING for the rest of the Chapter, 12:6-17. Because once we understand the ILLUSTRATED STORY about the Woman and the Dragon, we understand who the Woman and Dragon is. (Romans no doubt thought it was babble)

Then we can understand the End Time Events which this Chapter was designed to show us.  

and I disagreed with you the first time and do still.

• Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,042
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, other one said:

and I disagreed with you the first time and do still.

Which means you can't see that which is plainly apparent. Of course if it means Israel, Jesus and Satan, there is nothing left to talk about.

Edited by Revelation Man

4 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Excellent analysis and interpretation Rev Man.  Why are people looking for Virgo to give birth to Jupiter? What is that anyhow?  Sounds like a stretch of "biblical" proportions, if you ask me. 

Maybe that interpretation is too profound for me, but if simple works, stick with it. It is obvious to me the story of Joseph and the multi colored coat is at play here. This should help us understand the meaning. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes, but I am not a believer in gazing at Stars. I showed you why Rev. 12:1-5 can mean nothing. It has already happened in History.

If it's already happened then someone would of found it on Stellarium by now. You have Rev 12:1-5 being fulfilled on earth. This sign takes place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside (Stellarium software). It's time to wake up. Rev 3:3.

13 hours ago, other one said:

wise men who were star gazers had to tell Herod when he was born.....

Good point!

8 hours ago, Spock said:

Lastly, the rapture is not at Rev 12:5 because the church is still around at the end of Rev 12. See v. 17.  

But it is. The word "harpazo" is a rapture word for the body of Christ only. See 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5 Harpazo.

51 minutes ago, Spock said:

Why are people looking for Virgo to give birth to Jupiter? What is that anyhow?

How else will Rev 12:1-5 be fulfilled? Virgo (Israel) is giving birth to the body of Christ (Jupiter) on 9/23/17. It's time to wake up. Rev 3:3

1 hour ago, Spock said:

Luke 21:36 "Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man."

The rapture doesn't happen on just any given day on the Gregorian calendar, no! God has an appointed time for all that He does. In Luke 21:36 Jesus is speaking to nonbelieving Jews only, the church did not exist just yet. The church began in Acts 2:1-4.

If you are truly inside the body of Christ then you will escape by way of rapture. The word "harpazo" also means to be rescued or escape from destruction.. Jude 1:23, Amos 4:11, Zech 3:2.

10 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If it's already happened then someone would of found it on Stellarium by now. You have Rev 12:1-5 being fulfilled on earth. This sign takes place in the heavens where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside (Stellarium software). It's time to wake up. Rev 3:3.

Good point!

But it is. The word "harpazo" is a rapture word for the body of Christ only. See 1 Thess 4:17, Rev 12:5 Harpazo.

How else will Rev 12:1-5 be fulfilled? Virgo (Israel) is giving birth to the body of Christ (Jupiter) on 9/23/17. It's time to wake up. Rev 3:3

I hope you are preparing your "what went wrong" speech when the rapture doesn't occur on 9/23.  May I make a suggestion- find the dude who predicted the rapture in 1988 and wrote a book 88 reasons why the rapture will occur in 1988.  (Just having fun, not intending this to be ugly. I'm sure you have a sincere heart as you both studied and presented this.)  And, I hope you come back here to explain what went wrong if and when it does go wrong. 

The rapture occurring on the Feast of Trumpets has merit too because like you said, these 7 Feasts all point to something much bigger. (Ex: sukkot=Christ's birthday). However my friend, I'm afraid it isn't going to be that easy- church out before the real action begins. I would like to be wrong, but I don't think I am. 

You didn't comment on my Rev 7 passage I. Which I believe this is where the rapture occurs. I'd love to read your thoughts as to why you don't see that as the rapture. Thanks.

spock

15 minutes ago, Spock said:

I hope you are preparing your "what went wrong" speech when the rapture doesn't occur on 9/23.  May I make a suggestion- find the dude who predicted the rapture in 1988 and wrote a book 88 reasons why the rapture will occur in 1988.

All those predictions in the past lacked two things, Spock.

1. The Rev 12:1-5 sign coming to pass in the heavens,
2. and also Stellarium software wasn't invented until 2001.

This is a whole new ball game.

18 minutes ago, Spock said:

The rapture occurring on the Feast of Trumpets has merit too because like you said, these 7 Feasts all point to something much bigger. (Ex: sukkot=Christ's birthday). However my friend, I'm afraid it isn't going to be that easy- church out before the real action begins. I would like to be wrong, but I don't think I am. 

That's right, Christ birthday. How is Christ going to celebrate His birthday without a body? In Rev 12:5 the head (Jesus Christ) will finally be connected to the body (the church).

20 minutes ago, Spock said:

You didn't comment on my Rev 7 passage I. Which I believe this is where the rapture occurs. I'd love to read your thoughts as to why you don't see that as the rapture. Thanks.

I used to think that too, I used to be pre-wrath until I found out about Rev 12:1-5 coming to pass on 9/23/17. It changes everything because honestly, God is the one in control of eschatology. The last time the word "church" is mentioned is in Rev 3:14. I believe Rev chapters 4,5,7 are visions of the same event, pre-trib rapture..

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Rev 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Spock said:

I hope you are preparing your "what went wrong" speech when the rapture doesn't occur on 9/23.  May I make a suggestion- find the dude who predicted the rapture in 1988 and wrote a book 88 reasons why the rapture will occur in 1988.  (Just having fun, not intending this to be ugly. I'm sure you have a sincere heart as you both studied and presented this.)  And, I hope you come back here to explain what went wrong if and when it does go wrong. 

spock

Hey, that was me and Hal Lindsey that said he would be here in 1988....  Late Great Planet Earth or something like that.

We still can't figure out why Jesus is so late getting here.