Heb 13:8

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  1

I'm not sure if anyone's been keeping track of "the great sign" in the heavens on 9/23/17, but here is what I've learned..

I've studied this sign for about two years now along with many others, and there are many viewpoints to consider in regards to this sign. The scriptures I use I will post at the bottom along with important videos and pictures.

(1.) The sign in the heavens on 9/23/17 derives from Revelation 12:1-5, and it's actually called "a great sign". The words "great sign" only appear once in the entire Bible, which is in Rev 12:1. Luke 21:10-11 also mentions "great signs from heaven", so I do believe Luke 21 is connected to Rev 12. This great sign only appears once in human history. There are three heavens listed in scripture. The great sign appears in heaven, which is considered the first heaven where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside.

In Genesis 1:14 God says he uses the sun, moon, stars and planets for seasons, days and years to let us know about future events that are about to unfold. The four blood moon tetrad landing on Jewish holidays in 2014-15 were basically harbingers (warning signs) pointing to the conception of ISIS in the spring/summer of 2014 and also it is pointing to 9/23/17.

(2.) If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future. Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

(3.) The word for rapture in Greek is translated "harpazo", and this word is found or is a part of the great sign of Rev 12:1-5 on 9/23/17.
The word "harpazo" is in Rev 12:5 and also 1 Thess 4:17, both rapture verses. Now, this is where it gets interesting. Scripture uses a conception, gestation period, labor pains and birthing metaphor of a child being birthed in Rev 12:1-5. The closer the birth becomes the more intense the birth pains will be.

That's why many eschatologists believe that not only will the rapture occur but also..

Gen 3:15-16, Isa 13:6-8, Isa 17:1, Isa 26:17-21, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, Daniel's 70th week in Dan 9:27 (Jacob's trouble), Micah 4:9-10, Micah 5:2-3, Psalm 83 war, Ezek chapters 38-39 war and 1 Thess 5:1-3 will all be fulfilled this year and in the following years.

In Rev 12:1-5 the woman is Israel, the enormous red dragon is the antichrist system, and the child is the body of Christ (the church), three corporal entities. If you go to Rev 12:3 it says, "another sign appeared in heaven". This is what is called "Planet X or Nibiru", which Google and NASA are covering up, even though Planet X can be shown on infrared.

(4.) If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth). I would also like to point out that Isa 66:7 is referring to when Israel in one day became a nation on 5/15/48 (on Pentecost to be precise), but it could also be alluding to rapture and Daniel's 70th week of tribulation; the amazing reversal as some eschatologists put it. Birth then labor pains, rapture then tribulation. It's good to keep this in mind when referring back to 9/23/17.

Also, when Jupiter exits Virgo's womb it heads for Libra which in term means "Justice". Lastly, if you look at the Rev 12:1-2 sign below you will see a lion above the woman, in which the lion has a crown of 12 stars. The lion represents Leo, the lion of the tribe of Judah; the consummated triumph of the redeemer in the end.

So anyways, this is what I've learned, and if anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know. Salvation scriptures can be found in John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10.

This will be my only post about this date. - Heb 13:8

*** Links to YouTube have been removed.  You may tell them the titles of the videos and where to find them, but no YouTube links are allowed. ***

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Gen 3:15-16 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." 16To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Lev 23:1-2 The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed festivals (moed), the appointed festivals of the Lord, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.

Psa 83:5-8 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— 6the tents of Edom (Palestinians & Southern Jordanians) and the Ishmaelites (Saudis (Ishmael father of Arabs), of Moab (Palestinians & Central Jordanians) and the Hagrites (Egyptians (Hagar Egypt Matriarch), 7Byblos (Hezbollah & Northern Lebanese), Ammon (Palestinians & Northern Jordanians) and Amalek (Arabs of the Sinai Area), Philistia (Hamas of the Gaza Strip), with the people of Tyre (Hezbollah & Southern Lebanese). 8Even Assyria (Syrians and Northern Iraqi's) has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 17:1 A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Jer 49:24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.
Luke 21:10-11 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Edited by OneLight
Removed YouTube Links

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  82
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

19 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

I'm not sure if anyone's been keeping track of "the great sign" in the heavens on 9/23/17, but here is what I've learned..

I'm not sure.

I'm not sure if "keeping track" of "the great sign" are the right words for what I've been doing but I'm not saying too much about what I've learned. I might come back latter on and try to say what I think it is, but not right now. There's a couple of other forum posts about this right now and a video that I was watching. I can tell that some people were getting worried about it.

I think that it 's a good thing to talk about because the mental or psychological preparation is surely just as important as the physical. Like Luke was saying about men's hearts failing them for the fear of what is coming on the world. If these are the signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars that we are to be looking for, God's people should not be in darkness so that this day should surprise us like a thief.

I saved your post with a new Firefox add on that I have called "scrapbook plus". That's so I can come back latter and review the videos that you posted.

I wonder why you post a picture of the tetrads? Have you found the connection between the blood moons and the Revelation 12 sign? I think that the trick to this is to count the days in between the dates of the celestial events until when the sun will be "darkened". Like from the day that Jupiter enters into the body of Virgo. And then from the day that Jupiter exits the body of Virgo and is then joined in a conjunction with Venus. Until the day that the sun is "darkened" and the moon will not give her light.

I wish that I could think of something else more useful to say.

Now's the time to watch and pray.

Listen to what the watchmen say.

Soon there will be no more delay.

No More Delay

Soon the trumpet will be blowing
There is no more time for sowing
The fruit is falling from the vine
Awake, awake it’s harvest time

The night is far spend, the day is at hand
Work while you can, do God’s command
Take the News of salvation to every land

Listen to what the watchmen say
Now is the time to watch and pray
Day and night and night and day
No more delay, no more delay

It is time for the multitudes to come in
For laborers to go out lost souls to win
For young and old to forsake their sin
For the vats to be filled up to the brim

Romans 13:12

The night is far spent, the day is at hand:
let us therefore cast off the works of darkness,
and let us put on the armor of light.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

I've been keeping up with it, but it is one of those things where we wait to see what happens. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Revelation 12:1-2 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

Though the sign is seen in heaven, it apparently is a reality on the earth, the woman pictured is afterward persecuted by Satan in the great tribulation. The woman is pregnant and due to give birth to a son. The woman is Israel.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

Revelation 12:1-2 Now a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a garland of twelve stars. Then being with child, she cried out in labor and in pain to give birth.

Though the sign is seen in heaven, it apparently is a reality on the earth, the woman pictured is afterward persecuted by Satan in the great tribulation. The woman is pregnant and due to give birth to a son. The woman is Israel.

So do you think revelations 12:2 will be fulfilled on sept 23?

Just now, worthy said:

So do you think revelations 12:2 will be fulfilled on sept 23?

The rapture of the Church would have to have occurred and we would have to be in the seven year tribulation. I don't know. But God does.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

1 minute ago, missmuffet said:

The rapture of the Church would have to have occurred and we would have to be in the seven year tribulation. I don't know. But God does.

Ok just asking, Thanks for answering.

pre trib?

13 minutes ago, worthy said:

Ok just asking, Thanks for answering.

pre trib?