Heb 13:8

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

We do not know the day nor the hour of the 'harpazo', it's going to be a complete surprise when we 'least' expect it. We can only know the season.

However, I strongly suspect from all indications, communications, actions and research, the Vatican and world governments know something we don't know and are not divulging it at this time. If you haven't noticed or are unaware, there has been a sudden explosion of construction on underground government bunkers and underground cities and 'seed banks' globally. Why all of a sudden are the global governments spending billions of dollars constructing and supplying these sites at breakneck speed? Why right now at this moment of history and with such urgency and financial drain? 

Since the governments (at least ours), are not hardening nor care about the threats of an EMP attack, CME or massive solar flare that would set us back to greet Fred, Barney and Wilma. I suspect we can cross that off the list of possible explanations. Is it possible they are preparing for a global thermonuclear exchange or plague, I highly doubt it for a variety of reasons. 

Could there be a single event(s) that could cause the majority of the world population / world governments to set aside their religious beliefs and differences, and unite into a 'one world' to defend against a common threat? I don't have no idea but just threw it out for speculation. 

I am convinced our masters know much more than they are telling though. 

Did you know once you remove the Reynolds Wrap from your head, it's also useful for storage and cooking :huh:

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

The time of the Lord's intervention is not known .... but it could be before this day is over

Nothing else in scripture gives a clue [2 Peter 3:8-9]

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

14 hours ago, missmuffet said:

No, problem sis :)

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

We do not know the day nor the hour of the 'harpazo', it's going to be a complete surprise when we 'least' expect it. We can only know the season.

However, I strongly suspect from all indications, communications, actions and research, the Vatican and world governments know something we don't know and are not divulging it at this time. If you haven't noticed or are unaware, there has been a sudden explosion of construction on underground government bunkers and underground cities and 'seed banks' globally. Why all of a sudden are the global governments spending billions of dollars constructing and supplying these sites at breakneck speed? Why right now at this moment of history and with such urgency and financial drain? 

Since the governments (at least ours), are not hardening nor care about the threats of an EMP attack, CME or massive solar flare that would set us back to greet Fred, Barney and Wilma. I suspect we can cross that off the list of possible explanations. Is it possible they are preparing for a global thermonuclear exchange or plague, I highly doubt it for a variety of reasons. 

Could there be a single event(s) that could cause the majority of the world population / world governments to set aside their religious beliefs and differences, and unite into a 'one world' to defend against a common threat? I don't have no idea but just threw it out for speculation. 

I am convinced our masters know much more than they are telling though. 

Did you know once you remove the Reynolds Wrap from your head, it's also useful for storage and cooking :huh:

Yes, it will be a big surprise. I am thinking that many who did not go will be deceived and will not believe that it was the rapture of the Church. Although many will come to Christ during the tribulation. An EMP and nuclear wars are very likely. I do not think that we are told very much as to what the government suspects. I would not take a guess of the horrible events that will take place. Anyway it will be a nightmare.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

28 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Yes, it will be a big surprise. I am thinking that many who did not go will be deceived and will not believe that it was the rapture of the Church. Although many will come to Christ during the tribulation. An EMP and nuclear wars are very likely. I do not think that we are told very much as to what the government suspects. I would not take a guess of the horrible events that will take place. Anyway it will be a nightmare.

Yep, we are told there will be great lying signs and wonders, and it would deceive the very elect if it were possible. "The lie" will likely be a doozy and almost beyond human comprehension I'm thinking. Personally, I can think of only a few situations so preposterous that it would deceive an entire world in short order. And the only ones that fit total deceptions are supernatural in nature. 

I'm sure you've heard of the 'principle of first mention', Like in Matthew 24:4. I consider that a separate statement (prophecy) ended by a period, and not connected to the following verse #5. I'm sure as time moves forward the pages of the Bible are going to unfold right before our very own eyes. Based on my understanding, the unbelievers and secular world will be blinded and not even understand what is actually occurring and by whom. 

I wonder what the explanation offered will be when the Bride of Christ is removed? It will surely have to be a supernatural explanation one way or another. What do you think?

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

7 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Yep, we are told there will be great lying signs and wonders, and it would deceive the very elect if it were possible. "The lie" will likely be a doozy and almost beyond human comprehension I'm thinking. Personally, I can think of only a few situations so preposterous that it would deceive an entire world in short order. And the only ones that fit total deceptions are supernatural in nature. 

I'm sure you've heard of the 'principle of first mention', Like in Matthew 24:4. I consider that a separate statement (prophecy) ended by a period, and not connected to the following verse #5. I'm sure as time moves forward the pages of the Bible are going to unfold right before our very own eyes. Based on my understanding, the unbelievers and secular world will be blinded and not even understand what is actually occurring and by whom. 

I wonder what the explanation offered will be when the Bride of Christ is removed? It will surely have to be a supernatural explanation one way or another. What do you think?

One speculation comes to mind and that could involve UFO's? Otherwise I do not know. Then here comes the Antichrist. He will have many wrapped around his little finger and many will believe anything he says. But then there will be those who realize the truth and that what they are now going through is the seven year tribulation and they will give their hearts to Christ. I do think the Bible says that the Holy Spirit will remain on earth during the tribulation. I am just wondering how the very few believers will make it to the end. They will really have to hide well.Be undercover. With our technology they have heat sensors and can find people who are hidden.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,957

Many of those who turn to the Lord during the tribulation period will be killed and resurrected at the end of the period

... but the far greater numbers of believers will already be made immortal just before [Revelation 3:10; 4:4; 5:1-10; 7:9-17; 11:1; 13:6; 17:14; 18:4; 19:1-9]

These will be with the Lord when He destroys the kingdom of Satan's beast [Revelation 19:11-21] 

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 8:38 PM, Dave Watchman said:

I wonder why you post a picture of the tetrads? Have you found the connection between the blood moons and the Revelation 12 sign?

"The four blood moon tetrad landing on Jewish holidays in 2014-15 were basically harbingers (warning signs) pointing to the conception of ISIS in the spring/summer of 2014 and also it is pointing to 9/23/17." - Heb 13:8

• Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 0:19 PM, Dennis1209 said:

It's going to be a complete surprise to nonbelievers, those who are not in Christ.

1 Thess 5:1-5 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2 for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers and sisters, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief. 5 You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

What if there was no cover up to explain the rapture? What if the dead in Christ rising and our rapture produced so much energy it created a worldwide EMP and knocked out everything for a while, and then when it all came back on line a new leader (Antichrist)  twisted scripture and basically said "yes God removed the people to punish us." I wonder if that would be possible? 

Have you guys heard about the eclipse happening August 21st this year? It will be visible only in the US, and will cut right across from coast to coast. Im in Washington state and I should be able to see it at 10:20 am. This is the first time in recorded history of this happening, but guess what? 7 years later, April 2024 the same thing will happen again. I saw this on dateandtime.com and Wikipedia. 

I am so excited for the rapture! We have a countdown app on our phone! We've been trying to prepare by being more bold and sharing the Gospel more.