• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, other one said:

We still can't figure out why Jesus is so late getting here.

2 Pet 3:9

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, other one said:

Hey, that was me and Hal Lindsey that said he would be here in 1988....  Late Great Planet Earth or something like that.

Lol!  So you wrote that book!  Made a lot of money too, I bet!  Lol

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

All those predictions in the past lacked two things, Spock.

1. The Rev 12:1-5 sign coming to pass in the heavens,
2. and also Stellarium software wasn't invented until 2001.

This is a whole new ball game.

That's right, Christ birthday. How is Christ going to celebrate His birthday without a body? In Rev 12:5 the head (Jesus Christ) will finally be connected to the body (the church).

I used to think that too, I used to be pre-wrath until I found out about Rev 12:1-5 coming to pass on 9/23/17. It changes everything because honestly, God is the one in control of eschatology. The last time the word "church" is mentioned is in Rev 3:14. I believe Rev chapters 4,5,7 are visions of the same event, pre-trib rapture..

Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, “Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this.”

Rev 5:1 Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals.

Rev 7:9 After this I looked, and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and before the Lamb. They were wearing white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands.

13:8,

i love your style brother. Like I said, I'm ready, waiting, and always praying for the Lords return, so my feelings won't be hurt if I am wrong and you are right. I will even look for you at the Wedding Supper and buy you a drink of your choice if you are right. Cheers.

spock

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

1 hour ago, other one said:

Hey, that was me and Hal Lindsey that said he would be here in 1988....  Late Great Planet Earth or something like that.

LOL, I am pretty sure, He will be exactly on time ;)

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Which means you can't see that which is plainly apparent. Of course if it means Israel, Jesus and Satan, there is nothing left to talk about.

ERROR....Quoted instead of EDIT....LOL

Jesus is Lord AMEN

Edited by Revelation Man

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066

5 hours ago, Spock said:

Excellent analysis and interpretation Rev Man.  Why are people looking for Virgo to give birth to Jupiter? What is that anyhow?  Sounds like a stretch of "biblical" proportions, if you ask me. 

Maybe that interpretation is too profound for me, but if simple works, stick with it. It is obvious to me the story of Joseph and the multi colored coat is at play here. This should help us understand the meaning. 

Thanks.....I am just pointing out the story in this vision is past tense. People so want these things to be true because they get excited, because they of course love God. But Satan is sneaky, hes always throwing us curve balls. We really have to use logic on everything, start with a blank slate, and let God give us revelation, after all we are in the last days, when God stated He was going to give us revelation. Since I started doing this things have come alive. With preconceived ideas, the Holy Spirit has problems doing His work in us that he so desires. Remember Jesus told the disciples, think not what you will say before these people before time, for I will give it to you. We have to stop trusting MEN'S IDEAS, unless we are 100 percent sure its of God.

God is bringing much to light in these days. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Lol!  So you wrote that book!  Made a lot of money too, I bet!  Lol

Nope it was Hal that wrote the book, but I did research what he wrote and it was solid logic.  So, obviously Jesus is just late.......  I would add though that if he had come several people I know most likely would have gone to hell.....  so I won't be upset with him being late for I really like those folks......   and obviously I have grown a lot myself

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

We really have to use logic on everything

Logic: Where is the Rev 12:1-5 sign in Stellarium 2,000 years ago?? :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Revelation Man said:

We have to stop trusting MEN'S IDEAS, unless we are 100 percent sure its of God.

The Rev 12 sign is 100 percent of God. Unless man hijacked Stellarium, we can trust it. lol.

Glorification

John 17:21-24 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me. 24 “Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

1 Cor 15:51 Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed

2 Cor 3:18 And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord’s glory, are being transformed into his image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit.

Gal 4:19-20 My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you, 20how I wish I could be with you now and change my tone, because I am perplexed about you!

Phil 3:20-21 But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

1 John 3:2 Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Rev 12:5 She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

“fearful events and great signs from heaven.” (Luke 21:11)

An asteroid named “2014JO25” is to make a close flyby of Earth on April 19, 2017.

On August 7, 2027, an asteroid bigger than this named “1999AN10” will pass the Earth at only a lunar distance.