• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If it doesn't occur then I'll just go back to the drawing board and go deeper into the Word. At this point in prophecy, I rather be awake and wrong, then asleep and right.

Hello Hebrews,

As I see it you could be right and wrong at the same time.  It is quite possible that the 7 year period begins on the date you suggest, provided the heavenly signs you are convinced of occur on that date.  I'm not into astronomy, so it isn't something I am qualified to dispute since I am completely ignorant of such things.  However I don't believe the gathering/ catching away will occur then for many reasons.  The heavenly signs you are looking for are not connected to the gathering/ catching away in Revelation 12 for one, at least I have not seen how you make that connection from the passage, and I don't see it myself.  I know we have a different belief as to when the gathering/ catching away will occur, so from what scripture tells me you could be right about when the clock begins and just wrong as to when the gathering takes place.

Keep in mind that at some point in the near future Israel will have to build the third temple, as it would have to be finished within 3 1/2 years of the date you suggest for the 'abomination of desolation' to be fulfilled.

God bless

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

28 minutes ago, Heb 13:8 said:

If it doesn't occur then I'll just go back to the drawing board and go deeper into the Word. At this point in prophecy, I rather be awake and wrong, then asleep and right.

Remember the story/ parable/ truth of the rich man who built a new silo.

and this:  (even if the rapture theory turns out to be true for a few;  who will ever know ?!)

Average life expectancy at birth is approximately 67 years. Sources: Population Reference Bureau & The World Factbook (Central Intelligence Agency)    

http://www.ecology.com/birth-death-rates/

World Birth and Death Rates

Estimated 2011

Birth Rate Death Rate
• 19 births/1,000 population • 8 deaths/1,000 population
• 131.4 million births per year • 55.3 million people die each year
• 360,000 births per day • 151,600 people die each day
• 15,000 births each hour • 6,316 people die each hour
• 250 births each minute • 105 people die each minute
• Four births each second of every day • Nearly two people die each second

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,533
  • Content Per Day:  0.56
  • Days Won:  1

18 minutes ago, wingnut- said:

It is quite possible that the 7 year period begins on the date you suggest

Well, I do believe the 7 year period begins on 10/20/17, 30 days after rapture. Dan 12:11 kicks off the 1290 days with a gap in between rapture and the start of the 7 years. Check out Steve's timeline here.. http://www.heavenlysign2017.com/

provided the heavenly signs you are convinced of occur on that date.

The Rev 12:1-5 sign is just that, a sign. All it does is point to what just occurred (rapture) and what is about to occur (the 70th week).

However I don't believe the gathering/ catching away will occur then for many reasons.  The heavenly signs you are looking for are not connected to the gathering/ catching away in Revelation 12 for one, at least I have not seen how you make that connection from the passage, and I don't see it myself.

Well, the word for rapture (harpazo) is a part of this sign. This word is found in 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5.

1. Israel is giving birth to the body of Christ this September
2. Virgo is Israel and Jupiter is the body of Christ
3. The word "teknon" represents the body of Christ in both Rev 12:4&5
4. John is connecting the head with the body through rapture by using the words "huios", "teknon" and "harpazo" in Rev 12:5
5. Jesus Christ is the head, and the church is the body Col 1:18
6. The head was born 2,000 years ago when Christ ascended to heaven
7. Now the body must be born into incorruptible seed through rapture 1 Cor 15:50-54

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

so from what scripture tells me you could be right about when the clock begins and just wrong as to when the gathering takes place.

When inserting a timeline, it's important to use the 1260, 1290, 1335 days in the book of Daniel and Revelation. Notice the child is caught up right away, right after the child is born. The church will also rule and reign with Christ with an iron scepter..

Rev 2:26-27 To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— 27that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’ —just as I have received authority from my Father.

Rev 12:5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Rev 22:5 There will be no more night. They will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for the Lord God will give them light. And they will reign for ever and ever.

Keep in mind that at some point in the near future Israel will have to build the third temple, as it would have to be finished within 3 1/2 years of the date you suggest for the 'abomination of desolation' to be fulfilled.

I do believe it will be after rapture though, when the chaos begins. Nothing like, millions of people vanishing from the planet and a good cup of coffee to kick start your day, to start looking for that false peace amidst the chaos.

35 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Remember the story/ parable/ truth of the rich man who built a new silo.

and this:  (even if the rapture theory turns out to be true for a few;  who will ever know ?!)

World Birth and Death Rates

Estimated 2011

Birth Rate Death Rate
• 19 births/1,000 population • 8 deaths/1,000 population
• 131.4 million births per year • 55.3 million people die each year
• 360,000 births per day • 151,600 people die each day
• 15,000 births each hour • 6,316 people die each hour
• 250 births each minute • 105 people die each minute
• Four births each second of every day • Nearly two people die each second

That's why it's important to get saved NOW. So you don't believe in the delusion that's coming (aliens etc..). There's also a difference between family members and friends dying vs disappearing forever on a global scale. In Rev 12:1-5 the woman is Israel, the enormous red dragon is the antichrist system, and the child is the body of Christ (the church), three corporal entities.

If you go to Rev 12:3 it says, "another sign appeared in heaven". This is what is called "Planet X or Nibiru", which Google and NASA are covering up, even though Planet X can be shown on infrared.

2 Thess 2:9-12 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Rev 13:3-4 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast. 4People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Good answer mate.  I'm rooting for you.....even though I'm almost positive you are wrong. 

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.31
  • Days Won:  67

2 hours ago, Heb 13:8 said:

Well, I do believe the 7 year period begins on 10/20/17, 30 days after rapture. Dan 12:11 kicks off the 1290 days with a gap in between rapture and the start of the 7 years. 

The Rev 12:1-5 sign is just that, a sign. All it does is point to what just occurred (rapture) and what is about to occur (the 70th week).

Well, the word for rapture (harpazo) is a part of this sign. This word is found in 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5.

Hello Hebrews,

Thanks for clarifying to me how you are connecting things.  I understand what you are saying but would like to point out a few things that are contradictory to your conclusions.

Revelation 12:4  .... And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

This part of verse 4 states that the dragon (satan) tried to kill the child as soon as it was born.  The church was born in the first century, we are now in the 21st century.  The church was not born in the end times, so this is speaking of a past event.  We know that satan tried to have Jesus killed at birth via King Herod, so I have to disagree with you on that.

Revelation 12:5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.

This verse clarifies that the child is male, which is important.  Jesus is always referred to as the bridegroom (male) and the body or church is always referred to as the bride (female).  This is a prophecy in regards to Jesus as well, which the passage from Revelation 2 is referencing Psalms 2.

Psalms 2:6 “Yet I have set My King
On My holy hill of Zion.”

7 “I will declare the decree:
The Lord has said to Me,
‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You
8 Ask of Me, and I will give You
The nations for Your inheritance,
And the ends of the earth for Your possession.
You shall break them with a rod of iron;
You shall dash them to pieces like a potter’s vessel
.’”

God never refers to the church as His Son, never.  What the passage in Revelation 2 is referring to is the fact that believers will be kings and priests and rule with Him in the millenium, but we are still subject to Him.  Once He has placed all things under His feet, He subjects Himself to the Father.

I Corinthians 15:24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death. 27 For “He has put all things under His feet.”  But when He says “all things are put under Him,” it is evident that He who put all things under Him is excepted. 28 Now when all things are made subject to Him, then the Son Himself will also be subject to Him who put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

Paul clarifies all of this in the above passage, and also it is told to us in Ephesians 1 and Hebrews 2.

Revelation 12:5  ....And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.

The second part of verse 5 tells us the child was caught up to God and His throne.  The church does not sit on the throne, but Jesus following the resurrection did ascend to His throne.  There really is no doubt as to who the child is when you take all of scripture into consideration regarding the given information.

I know for the most part you won't find agreement in regards to the celestial bodies, but I really don't have much to say in that regard.  I do acknowledge and agree with you as far as they are part of God's creation, and God speaks directly about constellations and celestial bodies.  However, I do understand why others have cautioned you as far as astrology is concerned, but I agree there is a difference between astronomy and astrology and would just caution you not to blur the lines.  I am not suggesting that you have, just to clarify.

I do think however that there is more to be learned from the signs and symbols found in scripture as opposed to those in the sky, that is probably where we come to very different conclusions as to how this plays out.  Would be interested on your thoughts in regards to the thread I posted on the topic if you want to chime in there and discuss it.

God bless

3 hours ago, Spock said:

Good answer mate.  I'm rooting for you.....even though I'm almost positive you are wrong. 

almost positive?  what's on your mind Spock. 

3 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Been enjoying your thread and all the passages you have linked to regarding rev. 12.

Thank you so much. :)

I do not see 'the woman' as Israel in Rev. 12.  Israel is called 'Israel' all through revelations.  No need to make it another mystery here (as that is what Rev. 12 is, a mystery that must be revealed by God). 

Well, the book of Daniel and Revelation both use symbolism to get its point across.

I do see the woman as Israel, as the twelve crowns above her head (Rev 12:1-2) represent the twelves tribes. Israel is our mother in the sense that she gave birth to Christianity (the body of Christ) 2000 years ago by putting Jesus to death.

Even though God gave Israel a certificate of divorce, God will also bring the Jews back into their land after she gives birth in September..

Isa 50:1 This is what the LORD says: “Where is your mother's certificate of divorce with which I sent her away? Or to which of my creditors did I sell you? Because of your sins you were sold; because of your transgressions your mother was sent away.

Jer 3:8 I gave faithless Israel her certificate of divorce and sent her away because of all her adulteries. Yet I saw that her unfaithful sister Judah had no fear; she also went out and committed adultery.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.

I see the dragon as satan.  Satan is after a woman that brings forth the resurrection saint's thrones.  I do not see any metaphor there.

The red dragon is actually two fold, representing an actual planet coming towards our solar system and the antichrist system and new world order. The red dragon actually goes after the body of Christ first in Rev 12:4 and then the Jews in Rev 12:13. The woman (Israel) is giving birth to Jupiter (the body of Christ) in September. 

I see 'the child being born' as the resurrected saints (so a clear reference to Rev. 20:4, when they take their thrones).  There is verbiage regarding joining with God (ie. taken up) and 'thrones' (ie. 'a throne') associated with this 'child'.  I do not see it as a real baby (like our messiah's birth), therefore it is a metaphor for a similar occurrence (ie. a salvation event).

The child being born is us, believers in Christ and also the dead in Christ. Rev 12:1-5 is a rapture sign first and foremost. The word "harpazo" is in both 1 Thess 4:17 and Rev 12:5, both rapture verses. The birth in September is connecting the head (Jesus Christ) with the body (the church) through rapture. As the head was born into incorruptible seed by ascending to heaven 2,000 years ago, now it's the body's turn 1 Cor 15:50-54.

Therefore this date of 9/2017 is when these resurrected saints take their thrones and hence authority over earth, thus permamently ending satan's reign (ie. his minions being the last to be sent under).

No, this date is pointing to rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel. Satan's reign is not over yet. Notice the connection between the Day of the Lord and a woman in labor. Israel is giving birth this September...

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

No rapture then, but a 7 year transition period called 'jacob's trouble' (which started may 9th, 2012....another topic) involving these saints new power structure winning over Satan

Notice the word "harpazo" in Rev 12:5 when the woman gives birth. This is a rapture word. The child is caught up to God's throne right away.

bringing peace to the land.

There will be no peace in the land until Jesus lands on the Mt of Olives at His second coming Zech 14:4.

So...then what is this 'sign in the sky' pointing to Sept. 2017? I feel it is timing for a spiritual event, ie. the resurrected saints taking up their thrones (spiritual in nature thrones) 

The Rev 12:1-5 sign is pointing to the rapture, the Day of the Lord and the 70th week of Daniel.. http://www.heavenlysign2017.com

So nothing much will occur, from a human perspective.

Everything will occur. Actually, Jesus says that He comes like a thief to nonbelievers Matt 24:38-39, Rev 3:3.

2 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Revelation 12:4  .... And the dragon stood before the woman who was ready to give birth, to devour her Child as soon as it was born.

This part of verse 4 states that the dragon (satan) tried to kill the child as soon as it was born.  The church was born in the first century, we are now in the 21st century.  The church was not born in the end times, so this is speaking of a past event.  We know that satan tried to have Jesus killed at birth via King Herod, so I have to disagree with you on that.

1. No, the church was conceived in the first century. Life begins at conception, not birth
2. Even Paul felt prematurely born, 1 Cor 15:8
3. The church will be born in the end times (through rapture), for it has been in gestation for 2,000 years
4. Rev 12:1-5 sign only occurs once on Stellarium, this is yet future and is coming to pass on 9/23/17.
5. Rev 12:1-5 sign only occurs once in 7,000 years.
6. Rev 12:1-5 sign is referring to corporate entities (Israel/antichrist system/body of Christ), not singular.
7. Notice the word "teknon" in Rev 12:4-5. This is a corporate word.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Revelation 12:5 She bore a male Child who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron.

This verse clarifies that the child is male, which is important.  Jesus is always referred to as the bridegroom (male) and the body or church is always referred to as the bride (female).  This is a prophecy in regards to Jesus as well, which the passage from Revelation 2 is referencing Psalms 2.

The church has many titles, I think it has over like 30 titles. For example, your boss at work is called a CEO, father, son, brother etc..your boss is not your father at work, he's your CEO, context is key.

Rev 2:26-27 is in reference to the church ruling with Christ. The letters to the 7 churches...

notice John is using the words "huios" and also "teknon" to connect the head with the body through rapture. If this was simply about Jesus, John would of used "huios" in all three places...

Rev 12:4-5  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

God never refers to the church as His Son, never.

1 Thess 5:5 for you are all sons (huios) of light and sons (huios) of day. We are not of night nor of darkness;

Revelation 12:5  ....And her Child was caught up to God and His throne.

The second part of verse 5 tells us the child was caught up to God and His throne.  The church does not sit on the throne, but Jesus following the resurrection did ascend to His throne.  There really is no doubt as to who the child is when you take all of scripture into consideration regarding the given information.

"Teknon" the child, is us (the body of Christ.) Notice how teknon is used twice in verse 4 AND 5. God is rescuing us from the red dragon through rapture! 

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

However, I do understand why others have cautioned you as far as astrology is concerned, but I agree there is a difference between astronomy and astrology and would just caution you not to blur the lines.

Yup, and Rev 12:1-5 is in the Word of God, thus it's astronomy.

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

What's on my mind? Same old, same old....

i still believe the rapture is on Rev 7:9-16 and pretty much after the abomination of desolation. I believe we will see a lot- peace treaty, temple rebuilt, and then the dreaded abomination of desolation, and of course the two witnesses in Israel.  

Thus, I don't believe your theory is correct.  Again, I'm rooting for you though......

On 3/21/2017 at 9:33 PM, Heb 13:8 said:
I'm not sure if anyone's been keeping track of "the great sign" in the heavens on 9/23/17, but here is what I've learned..

I've studied this sign for about two years now along with many others, and there are many viewpoints to consider in regards to this sign. The scriptures I use I will post at the bottom along with important videos and pictures.

(1.) The sign in the heavens on 9/23/17 derives from Revelation 12:1-5, and it's actually called "a great sign". The words "great sign" only appear once in the entire Bible, which is in Rev 12:1. Luke 21:10-11 also mentions "great signs from heaven", so I do believe Luke 21 is connected to Rev 12. This great sign only appears once in human history. There are three heavens listed in scripture. The great sign appears in heaven, which is considered the first heaven where the sun, moon, stars and planets reside.

In Genesis 1:14 God says he uses the sun, moon, stars and planets for seasons, days and years to let us know about future events that are about to unfold. The four blood moon tetrad landing on Jewish holidays in 2014-15 were basically harbingers (warning signs) pointing to the conception of ISIS in the spring/summer of 2014 and also it is pointing to 9/23/17.

(2.) If you go to Leviticus 23 there are seven feasts of the Lord. The word "festival" in Hebrew is translated "moed" which means: appointed time, place, or meeting. The first four feasts have already been fulfilled by Jesus Christ 2,000 years ago, and the last three are still future. Jesus fulfilled the first four feasts to the day literally, and the next feast on God's calendar is the Feast of Trumpets which is on 9/23/17 the same day the great sign appears in heaven. Each festival (an appointed time in history) represents an event Jesus fulfilled or will fulfill in the near future. The Feast of Trumpets represents the rapture of the church at the end of the church age, the age of Grace.

1. The Passover (God leads the Jews out of Egypt and slavery)
2. Unleavened Bread (The Death and Burial of Jesus Christ)
3. First Fruits (Resurrection of Jesus Christ)
4. Feast of Weeks/Pentecost (The beginning of the church age, Holy Spirit indwells believers)
5. Feast of Trumpets (The rapture of the church)
6. Day of Atonement (Jesus lands on the Mount of Olives and atones for the sins of Israel at the end of the 7 year tribulation)
7. Feast of Tabernacles (The 1,000 year reign with Christ)

(3.) The word for rapture in Greek is translated "harpazo", and this word is found or is a part of the great sign of Rev 12:1-5 on 9/23/17.
The word "harpazo" is in Rev 12:5 and also 1 Thess 4:17, both rapture verses. Now, this is where it gets interesting. Scripture uses a conception, gestation period, labor pains and birthing metaphor of a child being birthed in Rev 12:1-5. The closer the birth becomes the more intense the birth pains will be.

That's why many eschatologists believe that not only will the rapture occur but also..

Gen 3:15-16, Isa 13:6-8, Isa 17:1, Isa 26:17-21, Jer 30:6-7, Jer 49:24, Daniel's 70th week in Dan 9:27 (Jacob's trouble), Micah 4:9-10, Micah 5:2-3, Psalm 83 war, Ezek chapters 38-39 war and 1 Thess 5:1-3 will all be fulfilled this year and in the following years.

In Rev 12:1-5 the woman is Israel, the enormous red dragon is the antichrist system, and the child is the body of Christ (the church), three corporal entities. If you go to Rev 12:3 it says, "another sign appeared in heaven". This is what is called "Planet X or Nibiru", which Google and NASA are covering up, even though Planet X can be shown on infrared.

(4.) If you study the birth of the church you will see Virgo giving birth to Jupiter in September of 2017. Jupiter is the king planet which represents Christ and also the body (the church) that is in Christ. When you become saved the Holy Spirit indwells you, and you become one with the body of Christ. God is using a birthing metaphor to describe the conception of the church 2,000 years ago, and He is also using a birthing metaphor in the end times by using the sun, moon, stars and planets. The conception of the church began at Pentecost 2,000 years ago and has been in gestation for 2,000 years up until now. Jesus Christ is the head of the church, and born again Christians are the body. The head came out of the womb when Jesus was resurrected and ascended to heaven 2,000 years ago.

When you study a natural birth of a baby being born the head comes out first, then the body. The body of Jesus Christ which is the church (Jupiter) entered Virgo's womb in November of 2016 and is in a gestation period right now. The church will be birthed in September of 2017 which will be 42 weeks in the womb (a normal gestation period for a natural birth). I would also like to point out that Isa 66:7 is referring to when Israel in one day became a nation on 5/15/48 (on Pentecost to be precise), but it could also be alluding to rapture and Daniel's 70th week of tribulation; the amazing reversal as some eschatologists put it. Birth then labor pains, rapture then tribulation. It's good to keep this in mind when referring back to 9/23/17.

Also, when Jupiter exits Virgo's womb it heads for Libra which in term means "Justice". Lastly, if you look at the Rev 12:1-2 sign below you will see a lion above the woman, in which the lion has a crown of 12 stars. The lion represents Leo, the lion of the tribe of Judah; the consummated triumph of the redeemer in the end.

So anyways, this is what I've learned, and if anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know. Salvation scriptures can be found in John 3:3-7, John 3:16, John 14:6, Acts 4:12, Rom 6:23, Rom 10:9-10.

This will be my only post about this date. - Heb 13:8

*** Links to YouTube have been removed.  You may tell them the titles of the videos and where to find them, but no YouTube links are allowed. ***

Gen 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years.

Gen 3:15-16 And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel." 16To the woman he said, "I will make your pains in childbearing very severe; with painful labor you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you."

Lev 23:1-2 The Lord said to Moses, 2“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘These are my appointed festivals (moed), the appointed festivals of the Lord, which you are to proclaim as sacred assemblies.

Psa 83:5-8 With one mind they plot together; they form an alliance against you— 6the tents of Edom (Palestinians & Southern Jordanians) and the Ishmaelites (Saudis (Ishmael father of Arabs), of Moab (Palestinians & Central Jordanians) and the Hagrites (Egyptians (Hagar Egypt Matriarch), 7Byblos (Hezbollah & Northern Lebanese), Ammon (Palestinians & Northern Jordanians) and Amalek (Arabs of the Sinai Area), Philistia (Hamas of the Gaza Strip), with the people of Tyre (Hezbollah & Southern Lebanese). 8Even Assyria (Syrians and Northern Iraqi's) has joined them to reinforce Lot’s descendants.

Isa 13:6-8 Wail, for the day of the Lord is near; it will come like destruction from the Almighty. 7Because of this, all hands will go limp, every heart will melt with fear. 8Terror will seize them, pain and anguish will grip them; they will writhe like a woman in labor. They will look aghast at each other, their faces aflame.

Isa 17:1 A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

Isa 26:17-21 As a pregnant woman about to give birth writhes and cries out in her pain, so were we in your presence, Lord. 18We were with child, we writhed in labor, but we gave birth to wind. We have not brought salvation to the earth, and the people of the world have not come to life. 19But your dead will live, Lord; their bodies will rise— let those who dwell in the dust wake up and shout for joy— your dew is like the dew of the morning; the earth will give birth to her dead. 20Go, my people, enter your rooms and shut the doors behind you; hide yourselves for a little while until his wrath has passed by. 21See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling to punish the people of the earth for their sins. The earth will disclose the blood shed on it; the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

Isa 66:7-9 “Before she goes into labor, she gives birth; before the pains come upon her, she delivers a son. 8 Who has ever heard of such things? Who has ever seen things like this? Can a country be born in a day or a nation be brought forth in a moment? Yet no sooner is Zion in labor than she gives birth to her children. 9 Do I bring to the moment of birth and not give delivery?” says the LORD. “Do I close up the womb when I bring to delivery?” says your God.

Jer 30:6-7 Ask and see: Can a man bear children? Then why do I see every strong man with his hands on his stomach like a woman in labor, every face turned deathly pale? 7How awful that day will be! No other will be like it. It will be a time of trouble for Jacob, but he will be saved out of it.

Jer 49:24 Damascus has become feeble, she has turned to flee and panic has gripped her; anguish and pain have seized her, pain like that of a woman in labor.

Dan 9:27 He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And at the temple he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

Micah 4:9-10 Why do you now cry aloud— have you no king ? Has your ruler perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor? 10Writhe in agony, Daughter Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the Lord will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.

Micah 5:2-3 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times." 3Therefore Israel will be abandoned until the time when she who is in labor bears a son, and the rest of his brothers return to join the Israelites.
Luke 21:10-11 Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven.

1 Thess 4:13-17 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15According to the Lord’s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up (harpazo) together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

1 Thess 5:1-3 Now, brothers and sisters, about times and dates we do not need to write to you, 2for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.

Rev 12:1-5 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman (Israel) clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.   2  She (Israel) was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.   3  Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon (Satan) with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads.   4  Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon (Satan) stood in front of the woman (Israel) who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child (teknon the church) the moment he was born.   5  She gave birth to a son (huios Jesus Christ himself), a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.” And her child (teknon the church) was snatched up (harpazo) to God and to his throne.

Where did you get the 9/23/17 date? I don't see it anywhere in the Bible. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,091
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Allroses48 said:

Where did you get the 9/23/17 date? I don't see it anywhere in the Bible. 

that sign in Rev. Chapter 12 verse 1-2 will literally be in the sky on that date...    It has not happened at least back to the days of Adam and Eve and from my computer program will not happen again in at least 7,000 years.    It is a totally unique happening in the sky.    Can't speak for the rest of what he's saying for I haven't had time to digest it all, but that sign will be in the heavens and as the movement of Jupiter for the next seven years may well be some timing until the end of days