IGNORED

Chelsea Clinton's Pea Green Pancakes

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

Can Chelsea Clinton do anything right?

The former first daughter’s new book, “Governing Global Health,” is such a flop, Chelsea won’t even discuss it. Upon reading it, one reviewer remarked, “Holy hell, that was horrible.”

Despite her eye-popping $600,000 salary from NBC, her short journalism career was such a disaster, the Washington Post dubbed her “one of the most boring people of her era.”

And now Chelsea is apparently trying her hand at liquefied spinach pancakes – and her new “Soylent Green”-style food experiment has Twitter followers ready to lose their collective lunches.

On March 7, also known as National Pancake Day, Chelsea tweeted a photo of her pea-green spinach pancakes with the message: “Spinach pancakes for #NationalPancakeDay (we won’t eat them all tonight although Charlotte would if we let her)!”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/like-something-my-dog-threw-up-chelsea-clintons-pancakes-gross-people-out/

http://www.wnd.com/2017/03/like-something-my-dog-threw-up-chelsea-clintons-pancakes-gross-people-out/

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Davida said:

What was Chelsea thinking? ew... :laugh:"Soylent green??" LOL!- "SOYLENT green IS PEOPLE!!" (Charlton Heston favorite quotes) :ph34r:

To be truthful it sounds like something my sister-in-law would make.  She is into organic/vegan stuff and she really isn't any good at it and doesn't know how to cook organically or in a vegan way that makes the food look appetizing or taste good.  

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, Davida said:

The thing is , anyone who has tried to make them know they just look weird, they might be good for you but they do look like the something the Jolly Green Giant or incredible Hulk eats for breakfast to make him stay green! :D

I have never heard of anyone putting pureed spinach in pancakes.  I mean, that just seems like a waste of perfectly good pancake batter.   I could see putting green food coloring in if you are trying to do something fun;  but spinach?  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

I love peas but I do not think I would want them in my pancakes thankyouverymuch. But to each their own. :)

Guest BacKaran

I can't look at the photos but it reminds me of first try at tofu. I worked with many people who loved it and I tried it, gosh... Tasted like chicken, awesome! Tofu take on the flavor of what is cooked in.....

Ok, cook in soy sauce and Fry away...Hmmmmm. It wasn't frying...

Ok, well I'm all for chocolate so I'll make a chocolate tofu drink... Lots of Hershey's syrup, mix, gulp....

I didn't know my body could react that fast to spitting it in the sink......

Last time I tried anything vegan....

Guest shiloh357
11 hours ago, BacKaran said:

I didn't know my body could react that fast to spitting it in the sink......

Last time I tried anything vegan....

LOL, reminds me of my sister-in-law's sugar free, totally organic "peanut butter pie."   Talk about something that will trigger your gag reflex! I was not prepared for that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

On 3/22/2017 at 10:16 AM, JaniceR said:

This is an example of why I don't like WND.

Why write an article just to run someone down? Very negative and unchristian.

Agreed. There is no reason to go after someone. This type of refuse is just brings us down to the level of the MSM.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 3/22/2017 at 9:16 AM, JaniceR said:

This is an example of why I don't like WND.

Why write an article just to run someone down? Very negative and unchristian.

They just reposted the same news many others did. It's a news article... saying her pancakes are gross. Didn't atack her character at all so I fail to see anything unchristlike about it. Spinach pancakes are indeed gross. I would be more concerned if they said that her pancakes were good...

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Spinach sause on papa's pizza's is very popular and nutritious and tastes better than the regular sause.

Spinach soup can be pretty good too.   So spinach pancakes may be not just healthy but yum yum too !

Why it's news >>>

Verified account
‪‪@ChelseaClinton‬‬
    •    Tweets 5,994
    •    Following 470
    •    Followers 1.61M
    •    
Chelsea ClintonVerified account
‪@ChelseaClinton‬

<<<<<<<  over one and a half MILLION followers >>>>>>>  (instant news)