IGNORED

Healing Minister, Prayer of Faith in Wilmington DE area?

An acquaintance of ours would like to receive the laying on of hands and prayer for physical healing, they are in the Wilmington DE area. It is a 2 hr. trip for me, I cannot free up my schedule to go at this time. Does anyone know of a ministry in this area, or would possibly be able to go yourself and do this?

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks! :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, JesusGivesLifeMeaning said:

An acquaintance of ours would like to receive the laying on of hands and prayer for physical healing, they are in the Wilmington DE area. It is a 2 hr. trip for me, I cannot free up my schedule to go at this time. Does anyone know of a ministry in this area, or would possibly be able to go yourself and do this?

Feel free to pm me.

Thanks! :)

Isn't there any local Church in that area?

There are a few. Most have answering machines. I did get in touch with one Pastor...we'll see how it goes. Seems like everyone is too busy with this or that to actually go to a person's home and pray for them. It would be over a week from now that I could get free time to go. If I was in the area, I would drop everything and go right over.

...I wonder how Jesus feels about all this busy-ness....that we can't take time out of our schedule to help the poor, the needy, the sick...it is a wake up call for me.