ruck1b

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

The former chairman of the Colorado Republican Party is charged with forgery and voter fraud for allegedly forging his wife’s mail-in ballot from last year’s election, according to court records and sources.

Steven Curtis was the chairman of the state party from 1997 to 1999. He was charged Feb. 1 with one count of forgery of a public record, a fifth-degree felony, and an elections mail-in ballot offense, a misdemeanor.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/politics/former-colorado-gop-chairman-steven-curtis-charged-with-voter-fraud

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

This is bad...but we've had voter fraud since the first election.  Ds and Rs both do it so we just have to realize that and not try to make either party blameless.  It's not widespread enough to change elections so they just have to keep prosecuting those who are guilty of it.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Voter fraud is an issue of course. People balk at the idea of voter fraud but notice they don't have a problem showing ID for all manner of things wherein ID is required otherwise?

voter-id.jpg

I had to go and find this from two years ago. Did anyone else see this back in 2015?

27th of August 2015

136 Counties in 21 States Have More Registered Voters than Adult Residents

• Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I had to go and find this from two years ago. Did anyone else see this back in 2015?

27th of August 2015

136 Counties in 21 States Have More Registered Voters than Adult Residents

A lot of this is caused by people moving away and registering in their new location and by people dying and not being removed from the rolls.  I thought about it and, as far as I know, I'm still registered in Oakland County, Michigan as well as here.  I never gave a thought to my old address until right now.  I think if someone doesn't show up to vote three times in a row, their name should be removed.  Simple. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,701
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

There's been voter fraud on both sides for ages... however the dnc seems to have made an art form of it...and everyone has just swept it under the rug until now. And now Trump has everyone looking at it, and they are just to "prove trump wrong" and all they're doing is proving him right. Another thing Trumps done right.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

23 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

There's been voter fraud on both sides for ages... however the dnc seems to have made an art form of it...and everyone has just swept it under the rug until now. And now Trump has everyone looking at it, and they are just to "prove trump wrong" and all they're doing is proving him right. Another thing Trumps done right.

Nothing has proven Trump's lie of 5 million illegal votes right.  that was just one more lie he told with zero evidence that all of his follower take as the gospel 

9 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

A lot of this is caused by people moving away and registering in their new location and by people dying and not being removed from the rolls.  I thought about it and, as far as I know, I'm still registered in Oakland County, Michigan as well as here.  I never gave a thought to my old address until right now.  I think if someone doesn't show up to vote three times in a row, their name should be removed.  Simple. 

You'd think there could be a computer system at least on individual state levels wherein a cross entry of a death certificate would automatically void driver license and voter registration. But it is reports like this that at least shut down the false claims that voter fraud is a fabrication.  Of course it isn't. But reports like this at least bring it to the public attention that the one's dispensing false information in that regard aren't the media outlets reporting people who commit voter fraud.

I caught a interview during the Rock The Vote campaign once. Some woman who was a public figure was asked if she was registered being she was one of the faces for the campaign. She said , yes, she was. In fact she was registered in two states. :laugh:

Anyone else sick of the atheist religion dedicated to "nuh uh, Trump sucks"? :ph34r::duh::bored-1:

Edited by Radiant_Owl

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, Radiant_Owl said:

You'd think there could be a computer system at least on individual state levels wherein a cross entry of a death certificate would automatically void driver license and voter registration. But it is reports like this that at least shut down the false claims that voter fraud is a fabrication.  Of course it isn't. But reports like this at least bring it to the public attention that the one's dispensing false information in that regard aren't the media outlets reporting people who commit voter fraud.

I caught a interview during the Rock The Vote campaign once. Some woman who was a public figure was asked if she was registered being she was one of the faces for the campaign. She said , yes, she was. In fact she was registered in two states. :laugh:

The problem with such an automated system is that names can be very similar and the wrong person could lose their ability to drive or vote.

Actually, reports like this do not provide evidence of voter fraud, just flaws in the registration system.  I was on the rolls of two states for a decade, but never voted in both, so there was no voter fraud.   If you have more people vote than live in the area, then that would be a problem.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

If I had won the election I wouldn't be going on about voter fraud. You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.