• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

19 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Reinitin,  I love you no matter who hates on you.   Jeff said it simple and plain.    You be blessed sister.

It is all in a days work. 30 years testifying we learn we are always more excited sharing what the Lord is doing and showing us then people the people  we try to share with. We gotta give alot of water to dry welted or dead land before and green starts to show and trees start to bare fruit. maybe even pile some rich compost cause you have to plant in good ground. But you stay excited and learning from Jesus and hugering to see the Lords face and hear his voice when your planted in the Lord your immovable, there is no where ekse to go. Many people out there are planted in churches. planted in doctrin, planted in intelectual revelations. We just keep testifying to the many planted in temporary containers going church to church, going doctrin to doctrin and just try to get them planted in the garden of the Lord so they bare fruit. thise shollow roots in temperary containers do not produce much fruit but they are the Lords seed.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

3 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

It is all in a days work. 30 years testifying we learn we are always more excited sharing what the Lord is doing and showing us then people the people  we try to share with. We gotta give alot of water to dry welted or dead land before and green starts to show and trees start to bare fruit. maybe even pile some rich compost cause you have to plant in good ground. But you stay excited and learning from Jesus and hugering to see the Lords face and hear his voice when your planted in the Lord your immovable, there is no where ekse to go. Many people out there are planted in churches. planted in doctrin, planted in intelectual revelations. We just keep testifying to the many planted in temporary containers going church to church, going doctrin to doctrin and just try to get them planted in the garden of the Lord so they bare fruit. thise shollow roots in temperary containers do not produce much fruit but they are the Lords seed.

How simple it would be if only the good sound doctrine had been kept and loved .    If our whole life was Christ , his sayings.   they would be no divisions at all.

Its why I try and get the people back into biblical sound reading .   But so often man values his opinion and preachers that feed this , rather than sound wholesome

words of Christ .   IF loving Christ and HIS SAYINGS is wrong , then I don't want to be seen as right.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

18 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

How simple it would be if only the good sound doctrine had been kept and loved .    If our whole life was Christ , his sayings.   they would be no divisions at all.

Its why I try and get the people back into biblical sound reading .   But so often man values his opinion and preachers that feed this , rather than sound wholesome

words of Christ .   IF loving Christ and HIS SAYINGS is wrong , then I don't want to be seen as right.

amen

• Loved it! 1