• Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,204
  • Content Per Day:  3.35
  • Days Won:  30

On 6/5/2017 at 10:46 AM, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Reinitin

I was thinking about what you said about someone who asks if you are a Christian(as a personal attack)...this is a feeble attempt of the enemy just to "stir it up",as most of his attacks are......Its the same as when someone reacts to something you do or day that displeases them"What kind of a Christian does that "or "says that"? The thing I always try to remember is that it is not flesh & blood we wrestle with...... "people" are not the real enemy,our adversary,the devil comes in many shapes,sizes, male ,female,Christian,non-Christian but its the same ole enemy .....oppressing,possessing,strongholds,bondage,influencing with a thoughts,an idea etc...Recognizing the enemy at work will change your entire perspective,it becomes very easy to pray for others & not "re-act" when you know what you are really dealing with

If I'm in a discussion with someone & they do not have a teachable or willing heart to Receive Gods Word why would I take offense or take it personally?THis poor things heart has hardened & only Holy Spirit can Convict their heart...if we start to feel the "need" to get our point across then we have to understand that we are probably dealing with a spirit of pride ourselves,Jesus told His Disciples to go two by two & spread  the Good News(Matthew 10th Chapter),He gave them Authority & sent them on their way & He was very clear that if they were not REceived(His Word) then they were to kick the dust off their feet & go to where they would be Well Received.....He didn't say to argue with them until they get it!!!lol Or listen to their arguments about why you are wrong & they are right......THe harvest is way too plentiful & the laborers are few,its a big world with plenty of truly hungry thirsty people seeking the Love of Christ....

The answer(I believe) is very simple,don't "entertain" the enemy,Jesus didn't,why would we? If anyone asks me,out of hostility,are you a Christian.....Yes I am,A Born Again Spirit Filled Believer,the human kind,the kind that makes mistakes,the kind that may disappoint you or fail you at some point in time & the kind that may not always say what you would like to hear but I love Jesus & I love YOU cause Christ in me does......would I stay & answer argumentative,harassing posts? No,thats entertaining the enemy,there are far too many other things to do that Glorify God......we don't have to re-act with a response,pray,put it before God,He Will certainly lead......if you are "feeling" your emotions stirring that is the first sign that it is not time to reply but instead,time to pray

I have a friend that simply does not hear most things I say,he/she is focused on other things & unreceptive.....when people have their minds made up on certain things they are just unwilling to "listen"......thats when you "let go & let God",let God show them(or not),they may have a long way to go & may have many mistakes to make and might just have to learn the hard way & struggle a bit longer before they reach the place that you are in Relationship with God in Christ......

May you Receive PEACE all the days of your life,don't sweat the small stuff,give it to our Lord & Savior.....Keep His Peace,Joy,LOve in your heart  in Jesus Name

With love-in Christ,Kwik

Thank you sis.  A good reminder.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

God Bless you my Sis Willa      My own reminder as well:emot-heartbeat:                       I love you....Your Kwicky