spiderman1917

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

So we all know that Lucifer and fallen Angels can enter us, take possession of us, and control us.  Can good Angels do the same thing?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

25 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

So we all know that Lucifer and fallen Angels can enter us, take possession of us, and control us.  Can good Angels do the same thing?

:emot-heartbeat:

Because God Lives Right Inside Of Us

that they may all be one; even as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us; that the world may believe that you sent me. John 17:21 (New Heart English Bible)

We Know What Name

Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. Romans 8:27  (English Standard Version)

To Call Out

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; Ephesians 6:18 (American King James Version)

Jesus~!

~

Praying~!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, spiderman1917 said:

The angels that are the messengers of God and are in heaven with God can not possess us.Also a born again Christian can not be possessed. They have the Holy Spirit in them.

24 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

The angels that are the messengers of God and are in heaven with God can not possess us.Also a born again Christian can not be possessed. They have the Holy Spirit in them.

They can't possess someone for the greater good?   I don't understand why fallen Angels have that ability but good Angels don't.

I wonder how many Angels can enter a person:

Mark 5
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

6But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

9And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

soul_torture_by_billcorbett.jpg

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

5 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

They can't possess someone for the greater good?   I don't understand why fallen Angels have that ability but good Angels don't.

Demons possess those who do not have the Holy Spirit, unbelievers.  Gods angels never possess anyone.  Only the Holy Spirit can live in those who accept Christ as their Lord and Savior.

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

15 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I wonder how many Angels can enter a person:

Mark 5
And when he was come out of the ship, immediately there met him out of the tombs a man with an unclean spirit,

3Who had his dwelling among the tombs; and no man could bind him, no, not with chains:

4Because that he had been often bound with fetters and chains, and the chains had been plucked asunder by him, and the fetters broken in pieces: neither could any man tame him.

5And always, night and day, he was in the mountains, and in the tombs, crying, and cutting himself with stones.

6But when he saw Jesus afar off, he ran and worshipped him,

7And cried with a loud voice, and said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of the most high God? I adjure thee by God, that thou torment me not.

8For he said unto him, Come out of the man, thou unclean spirit.

9And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are many.

A legion is said to be somewhere around 6,500.

a legion, a body of soldiers whose number differed at different times, and in the time of Augustus seems to have consisted of 6826 men (i.e. 6100 foot soldiers, and 726 horsemen)

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  4,402
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  04/26/1971

8 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Yes, I believe this is more than possible.  Many believe that when it says spirit of the lord in the old testament it speaks of Christ preincarnate but I do not.  Are they all not spirits sent to minister unto those who are the heirs of salvation?  The spirit of the lord, an angel of God, came upon him, gave him his strength and he slew 1000 men with the jawbone of an ass.

Possession works two ways.  It is a union between two entities that are in agreement with one another.  Christ could not ve entered into for he did not agree with evil but good only.  We seek to give ourselves over to God to be possessed to do His works always.  Angels minister unto us regularly.  

I have come to believe that there is much more to the saying In Christ than meets the eye.

Have a wonderful journey learning.  Dont believe those who say we cannot be possessed by devils after we believe for we becone possessed by whatever we give ourselves unto.  Sin is spiritual and we can become the body of Sin rather than Christ.  Many are deceived and walk amongst us preaching Christ but serving Sin.

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.54
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

8 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

I don't understand why fallen Angels have that ability but good Angels don't.

I believe evil spirits just wait for the first opportunity to enter and destroy a person's life. They don't ask to enter in your life, they just enter as you gave them opportunity and keep destroying it for as long as possible.

Then, if you are being tormented by evil spirits run to Jesus and repent of your sins. Still, sin have its consequences.

While God blessings will automatically run to you when you walk in obedience, the opposite will occur when you walk in disobedience and that will open opportunities for evil spirits to work in your life.

Edited by 4LdKHVCzRDj2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

angels (good or bad) do not possess people.   The disembodied spirits of the dead Nephilim is what possesses people, not angels.

And there are no good Nephilim