IGNORED

Trump Transition Team Was Swept Up in Incidental Surveillance, House Intel Chairman Says

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The top Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday he has confirmed that the intelligence community incidentally collected information about people associated with the Trump transition and that the information collection may have extended to the president himself.

The disclosure by Rep. Devin Nunes of California instantly revived weeks of controversy that began when President Donald Trump claimed on Twitter that his New York City offices had been wiretapped by his predecessor. Broadly dismissed by most Republicans as well as Democrats, Nunes was asked if the new information meant that Trump's claim was correct.

"It is possible," he said. [ Source ]

View the full article

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Oooh ouch....looks like more and more that the Lefts claim of "fake news" is illegitimate...they may have a better time of it if they would have some morality and not going around trying to cheat their way to the top....but try convincing them of that.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

20 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Oooh ouch....looks like more and more that the Lefts claim of "fake news" is illegitimate...they may have a better time of it if they would have some morality and not going around trying to cheat their way to the top....but try convincing them of that.

Not at all, the only thing that is fake is Trump's tweet claiming HE was wiretapped prior to the election.  Even according to Nunes, Trump and his people were never "wire tapped" and everything Nunes has was after the election.  

The question that really needs answered, why did the Trump team have so much contact with Russian operatives between the election and the inauguration.

Did you read the article? They admitted to spying on trump "inadvertently" 

16 minutes ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Did you read the article? They admitted to spying on trump "inadvertently" 

I did read the article, do you know what inadvertently means?  It means that not he nor his staff were the target of "wire tapping", it means they might have spoken to someone who was.  So in other words, it is a lie to say this HE was "wire tapped".  

Let me try this again...Let's say that you need a new roof on the Patriot House. So you call Bob the builder to talk about a new roof.  It turns out that Bob is being spied on by the FBI for something.  So, your call was captured inadvertently while talking to Bob the Builder.  But it would be inaccurate for you to take that incident and claim the FBI was spying on you. 

Also, according to the article this all took place AFTER the election, while Trump claims it took place BEFORE the election.

Nothing in Trump's tweet was accurate or true.  

well, they admitted to tapping him-thats the bottom line. They said they did. Regardless of what their intentions were, Trump was right-he was tapped. And quite frankly, I sincerely doubt there was anything "inadvertent" about it, thats just them trying to passify the masses and cover up their own wrong doing.

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

well, they admitted to tapping him-thats the bottom line. They said they did. Regardless of what their intentions were, Trump was right-he was tapped. And quite frankly, I sincerely doubt there was anything "inadvertent" about it, thats just them trying to passify the masses and cover up their own wrong doing.

No, they did not.  They admitted to tapping someone that he might have spoken to, that is not the same as tapping him.  

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 hour ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

Basically Trump was wire tapped, but everyone who wishes to deny it can based on excuses such as Trump was wrong when he said it was done by Obama, or Trump was not at the time the primary subject, he was just incidental.  The old "No Mom, I didn't eat all the cookies" is not lying because my brother helped me eat all the cookies.  

2 minutes ago, hmbld said:

Basically Trump was wire tapped, but everyone who wishes to deny it can based on excuses such as Trump was wrong when he said it was done by Obama, or Trump was not at the time the primary subject, he was just incidental.  The old "No Mom, I didn't eat all the cookies" is not lying because my brother helped me eat all the cookies.  

One more time for the new comers...

Let me try this again...Let's say that you need a new roof on the Humble House. So you call Bob the builder to talk about a new roof.  It turns out that Bob is being "wire tapped" by the FBI for something.  So, your call was captured inadvertently while talking to Bob the Builder.  But it would be inaccurate for you to take that incident and claim the FBI had wire tapped you.  

Yet it seems ok for the POTUS to make such claims.  I guess he is right when he said he can do it "because he is president and you are not". 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2,491
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/02/1971

1 minute ago, Out of the Shadows said:

One more time for the new comers...

Let me try this again...Let's say that you need a new roof on the Humble House. So you call Bob the builder to talk about a new roof.  It turns out that Bob is being "wire tapped" by the FBI for something.  So, your call was captured inadvertently while talking to Bob the Builder.  But it would be inaccurate for you to take that incident and claim the FBI had wire tapped you.  

Yet it seems ok for the POTUS to make such claims.  I guess he is right when he said he can do it "because he is president and you are not". 

Newcomer or not in your eyes, I think it would be naive of me to think this country monitors countless citizens, private conversations of foreign government leaders, etc. etc. has all been proven, yet they didn't think to monitor presidential candidates?