IGNORED

Trump Transition Team Was Swept Up in Incidental Surveillance, House Intel Chairman Says

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, hmbld said:

Newcomer or not in your eyes, I think it would be naive of me to think this country monitors countless citizens, private conversations of foreign government leaders, etc. etc. has all been proven, yet they didn't think to monitor presidential candidates?

That logic only flies in liberalland, hmbld.  You know where the snowflakes and reality deniers live?  It boggles my mind that anyone would not know that both campaigns were surveilled.  The FBI is lying through it's government issue teeth.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

:34:

Tisk Tisk, Comey doesn't lie.

Loretta Lynch was ethical as AG  . And Nancy Pelosi knows who our current president is. (Bush! Right?)

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

The important part is that the FBI is supposed to have policy and procedure in place to protect US citizens who might end up being surveilled "incidentally". Their identities are not only supposed to be masked, but the information -if truly incidental - is supposed to be expunged entirely from the record. From what I understand so far of the Trump surveillance situation not only was the incidental  information not scrubbed from the record... but identities of multiple US citizens were revealed... and on top of that all of this information was widely distributed amongst government departments. We're talking about multiple felonies committed here.... and now we're hearing that these reports included personal information about Trump's family too?

I don't know about you, but I think some of Comey's responses have sounded extremely shady in all of this.

I don't know if anyone here is a Mark Levin fan, but his ability to basically piece together all of the liberal media's "reporting" (with no real proof or sources I might add) on the supposed Trump/Russia links over the last few months and turn it right back on them was absolutely brilliant! I think it's largely thanks to him that this has gone under more severe scrutiny.

It will be HUGE if they are able to prove that those in the Obama admin abused US intelligence agencies to influence a US election and further their own political agenda, although I don't know why anyone would be very surprised. The Obama admin doesn't seem to have had much respect for the democratic electoral process, as proven by their involvement in Isreal's election...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  112
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

Here's a thought.... wonder how many Comey emails were on Hillary's server?? :laugh:

On 3/23/2017 at 3:28 PM, Radiant_Owl said:

:34:

Tisk Tisk, Comey doesn't lie.

Loretta Lynch was ethical as AG  . And Nancy Pelosi knows who our current president is. (Bush! Right?)

:24:

22 minutes ago, Justice_League said:

Here's a thought.... wonder how many Comey emails were on Hillary's server?? :laugh:

Whoa!  Now THERE is something that never crossed my mind!  I'd like to know too, JL.