Logan

Dog's Go To Heaven-Mark Lowry

That was a laugh!  Thanks Logan for posting it!  

"Tell Mary I said hey. Im baptist. We arent allowed to talk to her. But hey, tell her I said thanks for that song" :rofl:

25 minutes ago, Blueyedjewel said:

"Tell Mary I said hey. Im baptist. We arent allowed to talk to her. But hey, tell her I said thanks for that song" :rofl:

another supporter of the dunkin donuts :thumbsup: 

12 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

another supporter of the dunkin donuts :thumbsup: 

dunkin donuts? 

Just now, Blueyedjewel said:

dunkin donuts? 

Baptist... by laws :happyhappy: 

6 minutes ago, enoob57 said:

Baptist... by laws :happyhappy: 

lol:laugh:

That was cute......Am I the only one that doesn't know what "Song" he is talking about?Did Mary sing a song,I never heard that before?

Google Mary did you know,,,  it is an awesome song.  Mark wrote the words and Buddy Green pit it to music.

Interestingly Buddy was the first person to sing it publically.  He was over in one of the middle east gulf states.  He was performing to a small group of people they really enjoyed his music.  He said he'd sang everything he remembered and when they asked for another he told about writing the music for a friends song but if they wanted he'd do it for them.

He said that after he finished the song, there was dead silence in the room.  He started thinking maybe he'd crossed some line with the song for he was in Muslim country....  He said that after a minute or so, an old Egyption man leaned forward in his chair and said, "Could you sing that again"?

The song had just overwhelmed the entire group of people.....  It always makes me a little misty, especially when you hear Mark talk about how the words came to him.