MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

HRC comes out of hiding to comment on today's failed health insurance bill.  News flash for the late, great Dem candidate....it's over for YOU, Hill!  :24:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-gop-health-bill-breakdown-the-fight-isnt-over-yet-221219053.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

It's like listening to people celebrate a football teams victory when they weren't even a player.

17 minutes ago, Churchmouse said:

It's like listening to people celebrate a football teams victory when they weren't even a player.

:P

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

HRC comes out of hiding to comment on today's failed health insurance bill.  News flash for the late, great Dem candidate....it's over for YOU, Hill!  :24:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/hillary-clinton-on-gop-health-bill-breakdown-the-fight-isnt-over-yet-221219053.html

You really, really don't like her do you MG? No wonder you are rooting for Trump. It was either....or.

Guest shiloh357

I wouldn't gloat too much if I were Hillary.  She is still vulnerable to indictment by the DOJ and can easily be sent to prison for the rest of her miserable life.

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You really, really don't like her do you MG? No wonder you are rooting for Trump. It was either....or.

I've nothing personal against Hillary; I don't know her.  She has proven herself a liar , incompetent in national security and supports abortion and gay marriage and open borders so, yeah, I wouldn't want to see her elected garbage collector in chief.  Btw, I'm not a Trump supporter because of either/or.....I am a true supporter of his agenda.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

10 hours ago, missmuffet said:

What's to like? I know of some crooked Louisiana politicians that don't like her - because she can't be trusted. :24:

Seriously, I was in the Air Force and stationed at Blytheville AFB  when Bill was governor of the state. I still remember the White Water scandal breaking loose all those years ago. (That's a fun trip through Google, btw.) The Clinton's have a lifelong reputation for corruption, so I can't blame MG for not liking Hillary. I don't like her either, and I'm not a real fan of Trump anyway. I will give Trump credit where credit is due: he's tried to follow through on many campaign promises, which is something I haven't seen in awhile.

Guest BacKaran

As soon as I read your tag line I thought.. Hill, it's over for you already.. Go back into the shadows!

11 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Guest shiloh357
12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

There are rumors flying around that she will try to run again in 2020, although I think even if those rumors are true, she will be shut out after have lost twice in a bid for president.   I don't think she has a chance at getting the Democrat nomination again.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I wonder if HRC realizes how much of a spoiled yet mentally unstable brat she appears to be at this stage? During the campaign she talked about what was good for the country. While putting the country at risk with an unsecured illegal server in her basement when she served as SoS.

She talked about women's rights. While the family foundation received bribes, uh, donations, from Sharia politic nations that behead women in the name of honor because they were raped.
She talked about all manner of things and her fitness for the top office that she was unworthy of entering because she was a miserable failure in all her lower appointments. Either by the voters or under Obama's appointment and yet she left American's to suffer and die in Behghazi. She talked about how Donald Trump was dishonest and yet she lied about Benghazi. But told the truth to her own daughter in a text message.

And now this. It's not over? It is for her. :)   Now she's simply opining as to what she's able to do with those politicians in her back pocket.

I feel sorry for the walls in any room she enters having to hear the raging vulgarity that comes from HRC's mouth when she's on an anti Republican rampage.