• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

6 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

There are rumors flying around that she will try to run again in 2020, although I think even if those rumors are true, she will be shut out after have lost twice in a bid for president.   I don't think she has a chance at getting the Democrat nomination again.

If she's that ridiculous she'll just have more evidence of her unfitness to come against her as she accrues that these next four years with her despicable behaviors.

Guest shiloh357
5 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

If she's that ridiculous she'll just have more evidence of her unfitness to come against her as she accrues that these next four years with her despicable behaviors.

I read somewhere that she her desire to be president is pathological.  She will only embarrass herself if she tries again.  I believe the DNC will go for a younger progressive that has a lot of energy and fire up the base.

2 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I read somewhere that she her desire to be president is pathological.  She will only embarrass herself if she tries again.  I believe the DNC will go for a younger progressive that has a lot of energy and fire up the base.

I would say if she does run again that desire is proven. She's not fit to be president. While everything she's done in her career was intending to achieve that pinnacle of power.
We certainly are able to have a woman president. Just not one that has so incredibly proven herself to be unfit for the trust that would afford her.

Guest shiloh357
18 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I would say if she does run again that desire is proven. She's not fit to be president. While everything she's done in her career was intending to achieve that pinnacle of power.
We certainly are able to have a woman president. Just not one that has so incredibly proven herself to be unfit for the trust that would afford her.

The fact that she was allowed to run not only shows the political and moral corruption that is the Democrat Party, but I think it also demonstrates something I have been saying about the poltical class for a long time.

They operate under a different set of laws than the rest of American citizenry.  They write the laws.  They write them in a way that excludes them.  Obamacare is the law of the land for us, but not for them.   

Comey would not recommend an indictment of Hillary even though he admitted that she had committed 110 felony offenses, any one of which would send you or me to prison for 30 years.   Yet FBI Director Comey got Martha Stewart sent to prison for 4 months and later house arrest for insider trading.   She committed far less than Hillary did, but Stewart was not part of the political class.   Our elected officials do insider trading all of the time, but pay no penalty like Martha Stewart.

There is one law for you and me.   But there is another law for our elected officials and we the people have allowed it to happen.

3 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The fact that she was allowed to run not only shows the political and moral corruption that is the Democrat Party, but I think it also demonstrates something I have been saying about the poltical class for a long time.

They operate under a different set of laws than the rest of American citizenry.  They write the laws.  They write them in a way that excludes them.  Obamacare is the law of the land for us, but not for them.   

Comey would not recommend an indictment of Hillary even though he admitted that she had committed 110 felony offenses, any one of which would send you or me to prison for 30 years.   Yet FBI Director Comey got Martha Stewart sent to prison for 4 months and later house arrest for insider trading.   She committed far less than Hillary did, but Stewart was not part of the political class.   Our elected officials do insider trading all of the time, but pay no penalty like Martha Stewart.

There is one law for you and me.   But there is another law for our elected officials and we the people have allowed it to happen.

Agree. Though the people I don't believe have let it happen because anything short of bloody revolution has no chance of making it stop.  Hillary Clinton is a serial felon. And given the bodies that are buried behind her and her creep of a husband, likely a serial killer being anyone that threatened the Clinton's advance in politics ended up dead. And in a pattern that speaks to it being impossible just by chance occurrences. 

The worst was Vince Foster whom Bill grew up with being Vince was his neighbor. Mr.Foster committed suicide in a park at a bloodless scene?That made history. Especially when the gunshot that delivered the fatal blow was by itself and the gun was nowhere to be found when his body was. Then after the park police officer sought help, which was weird in itself because he left the scene to call for help when he would have had a standard issued radio on him, and everyone returned to the body there's the gun. Poof! Magic!

The Clinton enemies either die of suicide or they're killed in the commission of a crime. God only knows how many people have never been found so as to tally the numbers higher still.

Comey was an embarrassment during the hearings , political theater as it was rightly called, on Hillary's criminality.  I don't know how a man can think it's OK to leave a legacy like that behind when he passes on and people look back at his FBI career.  Maybe it is because he knows he won't be here to blush and hang his head in shame.

Though there's plenty of opportunity for him to do that now.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

It is likely to be bloody - even millions dying directly as a result of the massive worldly worldwide efforts of the powers in play......

but the great deception is possibly going to be like a white washed grave - looks peaceful and serene.....  covering up the coruption underneath so it is not seen.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

5 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There are rumors flying around that she will try to run again in 2020, although I think even if those rumors are true, she will be shut out after have lost twice in a bid for president.   I don't think she has a chance at getting the Democrat nomination again.

Nor do I; even the DNC knows you can't ride a dead horse. :rolleyes:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

16 hours ago, missmuffet said:

You really, really don't like her do you MG? No wonder you are rooting for Trump. It was either....or.

I don't like her either.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

5 minutes ago, RustyAngeL said:

I don't like her either.  

There is not much there to like, that is for sure.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 3/25/2017 at 2:43 PM, Out of the Shadows said:

There is not much there to like, that is for sure.

Yes, that is for sure. We had a horrible choice at the elections.