• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 6:11 PM, Butterfly28 said:

Jesus said, My yoke is easy and my burden is light? Kind off like Cast your cares on me? What does it mean exactly? An example would be helpful.

an example:

my son did start stole toys from other kids.

for years i did all i could, to stop it. i did pay a lot of attention on him. did ask my friends and family to talk with him. went to psychiatrist to get help. did look for advices, from other parents, in the internet.  so it was several years nightmare.

he did promise to stop stealing, but one day, i did find out, that he did it again.

so i did run away  another room and said to Father, that He knows my son's heart, He can help, that i am out of ideas and hope - all my job was useless.

Father told me to go back to my son and tell him, what He say to me. 

i did cry, was upset and really do not remember much, what exactly Father did told me. i just did repeat everything, He did say. just few minutes later, my son suddenly looked at me, like he understood something very important. he didnt say a word, just seconds later we did cry together and did hug each other. since that day stealing did end.

all my years of work was useless, but few words from Father did change my son forever.  now its 4 years, since he did stop stealing. and more of it - my son is so different now, he work hard on himself, to live, like it is right and just. and relationship between me and my son, it was painful and hard before, but now its like - we are best friends. he is 16 now. Father give me almost every day little tips, how to react, what to say, when to stop talking or what to not to say. often Father give advices before my son enter home. i honestly say - when i look at others - all that fights and hate and to us - without advices of Father i even do not want to imagine, what could be situation now.

just few words or years of pain - what you choose? :)

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings eha

Thats beautiful.......Our Heavenly Father is MORE that Wiling to tale ALL our burdens,not only that but make straight what is crooked,fix what is broken,,,,,Praise Jesus!

THanks for sharing that with us....

With love-in Christ,Kwik