Butterfly28

A question about Science

87 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

I try to hold those things privately, these days.  Formally/Professionally...Biochemistry.  But my passion (in the sciences) is Quantum Mechanics.

regards

Really? Where did you work in biochemistry? Most people with that degree work in research or forensics.

Why don't you wanna tell us where you got your training? That seems... peculiar.

2 minutes ago, Lady Brittany said:

Really? Where did you work in biochemistry? Most people with that degree work in research or forensics.

Why don't you wanna tell us where you got your training? That seems... peculiar.

At this point, you're lucky you got that much; and that's all you're getting.

regards 

1 minute ago, Enoch2021 said:

At this point, you're lucky you got that much; and that's all you're getting.

regards 

So, none whatsoever.

I guess we can move on.

Just now, Lady Brittany said:

So, none whatsoever.

I guess we can move on.

None what?

4 minutes ago, Enoch2021 said:

None what?

None as in you have no training or degree in biochem. If you are going to claim an advanced degree and specialized training you should be able to at least follow the conversation.

I went back over your old posts and I have found a very common thread of snotty and abrasive behaviour, even towards those sympathetic to your positions. You are constantly being sarcastic and eye rolling peoples statements and otherwise puffing your chest out. You would think that with such an attitude you would be proud to declare to all of us why you consider yourself so qualified? The reason you won't tell us is because you know I can look it up. Or you just don't know what to answer.

Either way we know you aren't qualified, which is what I wanted to get out.

Just now, Lady Brittany said:

None as in you have no training or degree in biochem.

:huh:

If you are going to claim an advanced degree and specialized training you should be able to at least follow the conversation.

Follow what conversation?

I went back over your old posts and I have found a very common thread of snotty and abrasive behaviour, even towards those sympathetic to your positions.

For instance?

You are constantly being sarcastic and eye rolling peoples statements and otherwise puffing your chest out.

Did they deserve eye rolls?  You wouldn't believe some of the Whoppers that come 'a rollin' past my screen.

I just had someone tell me that: "The Speed of Sound is Constant in a Vacuum" and that "Ink Molecules were alive".

It's pretty hard not to give ye ole :rolleyes: ...if ya know what I mean.

You would think that with such an attitude you would be proud to declare to all of us why you consider yourself so qualified?

Who would think?

The reason you won't tell us is because you know I can look it up. Or you just don't know what to answer.

Appeal to Motive (Fallacy)

Either way we know you aren't qualified, which is what I wanted to get out.

Goodness, you've come undone.

And, who's 'we' ?

regards

8 hours ago, Enoch2021 said:

Being brutally honest and being 'brutal' aren't in the same Galactic Vicinity.

Let's just go ahead and end this...

The Pauline Rescue:

(Matthew 23:33) " Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

(John 2:15-16) "And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; {16} And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise."

Is this being Brutal or Rude??

So here's the scenario. You have Wolves in Sheep Clothing (some don't even hide it) that come a waddling into the midst of God Fear'n folk pontificating their "Every Wind of Doctrine" Pagan Beliefs; e.g., ye ole 'evolution' buffoonery... and when they get confronted by the Sheep Dogs (Which is gonna happen *MOST ASSUREDLY*) some of the 'alleged' God Fear'n Folk (and Wolves) cry foul by the manner in which the Wolves are confronted (mainly because some of the 'alleged' God Fear'n Folk HOLD some of the Same Pagan Beliefs ). Rest assured, it's gonna be what I call *"The Pauline Rescue"*(!!), the Sheep (and Wolves) pull passages (mainly out of context) from each or either: Romans, Ephesians, Galatians, and Thessalonians in protest against the treatment of the Wolves. It's quite the sight to behold.

Now if you God Fear'n Sheep think that these passages were written EVEN REMOTELY for the protection of these Wolves then you got more *'PRESSING ISSUES'* than breaches in etiquette.

Could you imagine an evolutionist (Pagan) waddling up to *THE CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE --- Jesus Christ* and begin pontificating with conviction and 'pseudo-science' that: CREATION (even "If" there was one) was a mere "accident" that poofed itself into existence from nothing, HIS WORD is a Fairytale riddled with contradictions, No Flood, and that Man...who HE made in HIS IMAGE, condescended from Monkeys!! (These are but a mere taste of the nonsense, as you know)

Ask yourself, what do you suppose would happen?? Tell ya what, I wouldn't wanna be within 50,000 Light Years from that epicenter!! If you're unsure, Read Romans CHAPTER 1.

Let me be crystal clear, there's a HUGE difference between somebody entering the midst with legitimate questions/concerns and someone 'strutting in' pontificating their Pagan Beliefs as Fact !!

Hope it helps.

Thanks for those verses.  They reminded me that Jesus spoke harshly to hypocrites.  Those who regarded themselves as  having religious authority and preached harshly to others yet lacked goodness themselves.