MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

Once again the black clad violent protesters showed up to cause trouble during a peaceful ProTrump rally in California.  The antitrumpers sprayed several people with pepper spray.  Notice that ProTrumpers never show up to disrupt the lefty loon rallies.  You know the ones that usually end with something being burned down?   Hmmm....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fights-erupt-pro-trump-rally-california-002525160.html

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.80
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

The same type of people were at the Brexit ralleys. They are anarchist that wear black masks so they can't get identified.  They are paid thugs. What they need is for those Bikers for Trump to come along and give them some of their own medicine.

Edited by Churchmouse

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Once again the black clad violent protesters showed up to cause trouble during a peaceful ProTrump rally in California.  The antitrumpers sprayed several people with pepper spray.  Notice that ProTrumpers never show up to disrupt the lefty loon rallies.  You know the ones that usually end with something being burned down?   Hmmm....

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fights-erupt-pro-trump-rally-california-002525160.html

This is getting VERY sad. 

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Those are often paid rioters.   Reminds me of the Brown Shirts that used to disrupt rallies in pre-holocaust Germany.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.70
  • Days Won:  25

http://www.staradvertiser.com/2017/03/23/breaking-news/hawaii-judge-who-blocked-travel-ban-target-of-threats/

Thank goodness the right is not like these loons on the left...:rofl:

The FBI says authorities are aware that the federal judge in Hawaii who ruled against President Donald Trump’s travel ban has received threatening messages.

FBI spokeswoman Michele Ernst said Thursday the agency is aware of reports of threatening messages against U.S. District Judge Derrick Watson and is prepared to help if necessary.

14 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

The same type of people were at the Brexit ralleys. They are anarchist that wear black masks so they can't get identified.  They are paid thugs. What they need is for those Bikers for Trump to come along and give them some of their own medicine.

Are you sure you're not from Texas?  :D

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Those are often paid rioters.   Reminds me of the Brown Shirts that used to disrupt rallies in pre-holocaust Germany.

Yes, I thought of that too when I read this.  I believe they are paid protesters/rioters too.  The dark left sees nothing wrong with their goons attacking people or burning cars, etc.  They only have 'outrage' if they can find a way to show the right as violent.  Notice not ONE D has ever come out and condemned their pit bulls for any of the assaults and property damage across the country.  Show me someone's silence and I'll tell you who and what they really are.  For all we know these thugs could be muslims...you know the ones the lefties want in the country so bad?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

14 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I wonder how much that bunch cost Soros to hire to show up?

4 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I wonder how much that bunch cost Soros to hire to show up?

I don't know if it's Soros but I know SOMEONE is hiring them.    The thing is....will they be worth it?   I don't seem them having any influence on anyone who isn't already brainwashed.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

Soros or a Hillary stooge, as if there's a difference.

And I agree with you. The level of buffoonery is great is big in that group of black clad protesters. They don't realize just how bad they make the left look.

Just like the claim about Russia hacking our elections is ridiculous and only something left programmed people who don't care about Hillary's felonies believe.

It's absurd of course to think Russia hacked elections when the voting isn't on-line. But also to think Russia would be invested in the Republican side when their national politics reflect our Democrat Left's point of view . But people who hate Trump don't see that. They just see another reason to hate Trump. Doesn't have to be reasonable, it's just Trump=Hate.