• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Correct.  The antiTrumers only want what is bad for this country because they want to bring it down.  Maybe they are planning their own country?  You know, a third world Utopia where everyone gets everything free only there's nothing to get so no one gets anything?  I, for one, don't want to live there.

I remember watching the news when Obamacare was just at the bill stage. A Senator spoke to the press and said that even among the trained lawyers among them they were having a hard time figuring out what the bill was saying. That should have been a clue this was not a good idea. That and the fact that Romney care had been a nightmare in Massachusetts for years prior. And in Canada the socialized medicine program was an example too of bad ideas. As was the one in Great Britain. But the bill passed anyway. 

But I think what's happening when we hear the working class, which is what this country is dividing into in a three part model of rich, working class, and government sustained, has to work to afford a mandated insurance that's premiums are so high because they're paying for those who are not working, that what's coming is a nightmare.

Work harder because countless refugees, welfare recipients, depend on you to earn a living. When veterans are living on the streets outside our military bases where illegal aliens are housed as enlisted, there's a problem in this country that is needing fixing. And prayerfully president Trump is on the road to doing just that.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

13 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I hope you fired your Financial Advisor that was running your 401k.  Stock market equities went up 12% per year from 2009-2017 while the DJI went up by a factor of 2.5.  If a 401k lost money I would be talking with the police, there is a good chance you have been duped and someone is living high on the hog off your money.

Your useing the fake news market analysis Regans  US Deputy Of the Treasury explosed how oboma changed the formula we used to messure  market growth, media helped his administration hide the inflation and robbery of our retired citizens and retirement funds. Articles like this one for every year of his presidency trying to expose the truth got barried under propaganda.

http:// www.cbsnews.com/news/retirement-dreams-disappear-with-401ks/

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

17 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Oh look, Trump taking credit for something that was announced in June of 2015.  Not that any of his followers would think to question his claims. 

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charter-ceo-tom-rutledge-promises-803163

Charter has hired a net 7,000 people in the past three years, and will need an additional 20,000 following the merger of TWC and acquisition of Bright House, Rutledge said.

"We really believe service is a key element to the business," Rutledge said. "Quality can save you money, so we are believers in hiring people to work for us and not sending calls offshore — hiring actual employees and training and investing in them as opposed to contractors."

So this article is just going to be ignored eh...smh

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

59 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Your useing the fake news market analysis Regans  US Deputy Of the Treasury explosed how oboma changed the formula we used to messure  market growth, media helped his administration hide the inflation and robbery of our retired citizens and retirement funds. Articles like this one for every year of his presidency trying to expose the truth got barried under propaganda.

http:// www.cbsnews.com/news/retirement-dreams-disappear-with-401ks/

The government has no impact or input on how market equity is determined and it has no impact on the Dow Jones Industrial average. 

So, no I am not using fake news of any sort and I am not linking to articles from 2009 as you did.  

I have a couple of 401ks/retirement accounts that are managed by my financial adviser as well as a fund that I use to invest myself without the aid of any advisers so I spend a lot of time tracking the markets and educating myself in how they work so I can make wise decisions.  I have been doing this for the last 7 years and my ROI is better than the average for the markets during that time.   

On Feb 1st 2009 the DJI was 8108 on Feb 1 2017 it was 20,812.  In that same timeframe the NASDAQ went from 140.80 to 5828.74. The S&P went from 805.22 to 2271.31.  This is not propaganda, this is fact.

If your 401K went down over the last 8 years you were either being robbed by the person in charge of it or they invested it so poorly that they should be held criminally incompetent. 

46 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

So this article is just going to be ignored eh...smh

Of course it is.  That is the very nature of a Trump follower, to ignore facts and believe the man.   What he say is gospel.  I will say it again, if Trump came out today and said there is a mistake in the Bible a good many of his Christian followers would have a major crisis of conscious not sure which to believe. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

16 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The government has no impact or input on how market equity is determined and it has no impact on the Dow Jones Industrial average. 

So, no I am not using fake news of any sort and I am not linking to articles from 2009 as you did.  

I have a couple of 401ks/retirement accounts that are managed by my financial adviser as well as a fund that I use to invest myself without the aid of any advisers so I spend a lot of time tracking the markets and educating myself in how they work so I can make wise decisions.  I have been doing this for the last 7 years and my ROI is better than the average for the markets during that time.   

On Feb 1st 2009 the DJI was 8108 on Feb 1 2017 it was 20,812.  In that same timeframe the NASDAQ went from 140.80 to 5828.74. The S&P went from 805.22 to 2271.31.  This is not propaganda, this is fact.

If your 401K went down over the last 8 years you were either being robbed by the person in charge of it or they invested it so poorly that they should be held criminally incompetent. 

Look up Regans US Treasure assistant or deputy. He has a website and posts the calculations using the economy analysis formulas we used for 100 years before obama administration changed the variables and formulas. Most of the media is not using true tracking of markets, recession, unemplyment, average american household health ect, ect. Our country and its people are in huge debt and we are in a bad recession close to a horrible depression. Wages are way under cost of living and government mandated purchasing is a larger part of household income them housing.. The Nafta trade kill is doing its work. Comment from another claim. American is and was a christian nation. Isreal was still the nation of israel whether it resided under Rome or Babylon governments. American people other then the huge gathering of other religions and planting them in our country by multinational globalists like Clinton and Obama, live under one God and one Lord Jesus Christ. 

21 minutes ago, Reinitin said:

Look up Regans US Treasure assistant or deputy. He has a website and posts the calculations using the economy analysis formulas we used for 100 years before obama administration changed the variables and formulas.

Even if this were true, which it is not, it has no bearing on the markets, they do not rely on any government analyses or formulas.  They are private entities that do their own calculations.  

Most of the media is not using true tracking of markets, recession, unemplyment, average american household health ect, ect.

I do not rely on the media for tracking the markets, I rely on the markets themselves.  The numbers I gave you come from them, not from the media, not from some conspiracy theory site that you seem to be fond of.

Comment from another claim. American is and was a christian nation

No, we are not a Christian nation, never have been, never will be.  We are nation that has Christians in it, that is all. 

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

Look up Regans US Treasure assistant or deputy. He has a website and posts the calculations using the economy analysis formulas we used for 100 years before obama administration changed the variables and formulas. Most of the media is not using true tracking of markets, recession, unemplyment, average american household health ect, ect. Our country and its people are in huge debt and we are in a bad recession close to a horrible depression. Wages are way under cost of living and government mandated purchasing is a larger part of household income them housing.. The Nafta trade kill is doing its work. Comment from another claim. American is and was a christian nation. Isreal was still the nation of israel whether it resided under Rome or Babylon governments. American people other then the huge gathering of other religions and planting them in our country by multinational globalists like Clinton and Obama, live under one God and one Lord Jesus Christ. 

Great post. :)

INVESTOPEDIA: How governments influence markets

In the 1920s, very few people would have identified the government as the major player in the markets. Today, very few people would doubt that statement. In this article, we will look at how the government affects the markets and influences business in ways that often have unexpected consequences.

More reading at Google links

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

19 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

will need an additional 20,000 following the merger of TWC....
and acquisition of Bright House....

16 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I hope you fired your Financial Advisor....
that was running your 401k....

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

The government has no impact or input on how market equity is determined....
and it has no impact on the Dow Jones Industrial average.....

1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

I will say it again....
if Trump came out today and said there is a mistake in the Bible....
a good many of his Christian followers would have a major crisis of conscious not sure which to believe....

35 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

No, we are not a Christian nation, never have been, never will be....
We are nation that has Christians in it....
that is all....

:mgdetective:

Some Get It

“Two things I ask of you, Lord; do not refuse me before I die: Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. Otherwise, I may have too much and disown you and say, ‘Who is the Lord?’ Or I may become poor and steal, and so dishonor the name of my God. Proverbs 30:7-9 (New International Version)

Some Won't

do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6 (English Standard Version)

And So We Pray

Rejoice at all times. Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in every circumstance, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (Berean Study Bible)

Thank You LORD For Saving My Soul
Thank You LORD Foe Making Me Whole
Thank You LORD For Giving To Me
Thy Great Salvation So Rich And Free
http://hymnal.calvarybaptistsv.org/328.html

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

c31b833f8b7988ae83efc40a087678c9.jpg

America being founded on Christian principles with a secular government scares non-Christians I think. Because the fact that Christian principles dot the landscape of America, even in town and city names that are names or words taken from the Bible, proves that the non-Christian and particularly that ilk that is openly vocal now in publishing, the radical atheist, are then living in a country that's very fabric is grounded in everything they oppose.

:)