MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

Mayor DeBlasio is out in force instilling fear into his constituents.  It bears pointing out that, if you're here legally, there is no reason to fear ICE or DHS.  Only those who have committed the crime of sneaking into the country have reason to fear deportation, obviously.  DeBlasio is a poster boy for the dark left; those who equate enforcing American laws to Nazis, Fascists, Communists or any other boogey man they can come up with.  He has made a fool of himself...again.

http://nypost.com/2017/03/24/pouring-cold-water-on-de-blasios-ice-capade/?utm_campaign=applenews&utm_medium=inline&utm_source=applenews

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I wonder if voters in his area are paying attention?
"But when I asked how many times ICE agents, with or without warrants, had entered New York City school buildings so far, de Blasio answered, “None.” He agreed that the measure is entirely prophylactic — political theater, in other words."

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

1 minute ago, Radiant_Owl said:

I wonder if voters in his area are paying attention?
"But when I asked how many times ICE agents, with or without warrants, had entered New York City school buildings so far, de Blasio answered, “None.” He agreed that the measure is entirely prophylactic — political theater, in other words."

I sure hope they're paying attention; he is a far left zealot and, if he was my mayor, I would be worried.