MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

Personally, I think they are paranoid and I don't believe they are in danger as much as they believe they are.  That being said, I think keeping muslim populations low in the U.S. and keeping them off balance and unsure of the future is a good thing.  I personally think we have enough of them and we should end all immigration by muslims.  They are not a desirable addition to society the way Jews are. 

http://www.voanews.com/a/poll-says-one-in-three-us-muslims-fear-for-safety-in-trump-presidency/3777555.html

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

ISISI.jpg

Muslim terrorists give people reason to fear Islam. I wonder what the percentages are of people who are afraid of Muslims in their area? 

Muslims should be fired up and openly protesting against Muslim terrorism for all the bad image Muslim terrorists give the faith that compels them toward acts of terror.

1 hour ago, Radiant_Owl said:

ISISI.jpg

Muslim terrorists give people reason to fear Islam. I wonder what the percentages are of people who are afraid of Muslims in their area? 

Muslims should be fired up and openly protesting against Muslim terrorism for all the bad image Muslim terrorists give the faith that compels them toward acts of terror.

They don't do that because they secretly sympathize with the radicals, IMO.  I trust NO muslim.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

1 hour ago, Radiant_Owl said:

They should be fired up about radicals hijacking their "peaceful" religion - if in fact it really is peaceful. Having read the Koran, I don't think so. Actually the Koran, and other Islamic literature tell them they are not "good" Muslims unless they either take part in jihad, or support those who do. I doubt we'll see any of them protesting against ISIS, etc. due to the fact people who do so have a habit of dying. 

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

They don't do that because they secretly sympathize with the radicals, IMO.  I trust NO muslim.

Yes, exactly.   The "peaceful" Muslims sympathize and agree with the radical agenda, even if they don't actually participate.  They raise money for the radicals through "charities"  as we have discovered in the past.   That happens in the middle east.   "Christian Palestinian"  charities received millions of $$$ from Christians in America who thought they were helping innocent Palestinians.  Turned out later,  that these "charities"  were run by Yasir Arafat and Christians were funding terrorism.  

Islam depends on and exploits the naivete of the west.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, walla299 said:

They should be fired up about radicals hijacking their "peaceful" religion - if in fact it really is peaceful. Having read the Koran, I don't think so. Actually the Koran, and other Islamic literature tell them they are not "good" Muslims unless they either take part in jihad, or support those who do. I doubt we'll see any of them protesting against ISIS, etc. due to the fact people who do so have a habit of dying. 

Yes.  Being a "good Muslim" does not equate with being a good person.  Mohammed was a "good Muslim"  and he was a thief, a murderer, a pedophile and a psychopath. 

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yes.  Being a "good Muslim" does not equate with being a good person.  Mohammed was a "good Muslim"  and he was a thief, a murderer, a pedophile and a psychopath. 

What a resume!  It's mind boggling that a billion or so people think that a 'god' would tell them to kill, plunder and destroy.  The number of souls that will be lost because of islam is appalling. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,158
  • Content Per Day:  0.67
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

5 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

What a resume!  It's mind boggling that a billion or so people think that a 'god' would tell them to kill, plunder and destroy.  The number of souls that will be lost because of islam is appalling. 

Well, as fallen sinners we suppress the knowledge of God we have according to Paul, but the main thing for Islam is the kids. Once they get hold of the kids from the cradle up they can train them in their particular flavor of Islam. Islamic culture is very insular - churches, etc. are not allowed - you only get to hear what Islam has to say. That's why I've felt that Islam is not a religion as Westerners think of it - its a government system wrapped in religion because there is no separation between religion and state. They are one and the same.

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

What a resume!  It's mind boggling that a billion or so people think that a 'god' would tell them to kill, plunder and destroy.  

Have you not read the Old Testament? God ordered the Hebrews to kill, plunder and destroy.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

4 hours ago, walla299 said:

Well, as fallen sinners we suppress the knowledge of God we have according to Paul, but the main thing for Islam is the kids. Once they get hold of the kids from the cradle up they can train them in their particular flavor of Islam. Islamic culture is very insular - churches, etc. are not allowed - you only get to hear what Islam has to say. That's why I've felt that Islam is not a religion as Westerners think of it - its a government system wrapped in religion because there is no separation between religion and state. They are one and the same.

Sounds like the school systems in the USA and other western countries which teach homosexuality and abortion are okay and normal, and to come against these perverted activities is bad...