IGNORED

One in three American muslims fear for their safety in Trump's America

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

The muslim sympathizers will always try to equate Christianity and islam.  There is NO comparison.  Christians follow the one true God; Islam is satanism and I, personally, don't want muslims in this country.  They would be more at home in their own barbaric cultures than here.  If the general public was educated about islam....no American would want them here.

You are correct.   If Americans were better studied and informed about Islamic history, they would demand that all Muslim immigration to the US be halted.    That's why I was in favor of Trump's original idea of halting all Muslim immigration to the US until we could vet them.   And even then, I would just prefer them to stay out, period.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.13
  • Days Won:  78

24 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

You are correct.   If Americans were better studied and informed about Islamic history, they would demand that all Muslim immigration to the US be halted.    That's why I was in favor of Trump's original idea of halting all Muslim immigration to the US until we could vet them.   And even then, I would just prefer them to stay out, period.

Absolutely.  I don't want them harmed or persecuted.  I just want them to STAY HOME. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

And yet, the Koran says they can lie about being Muslims when encountering hostile people or nations. They can also eat foods that are typically halal, forbidden, in order to survive themselves. Or pass under that false cloak they've donned when claiming they're other than Muslims. For appearances sake to pass in a nation of infidels.

That's how Obama got over claiming he was a Christian. He's Muslim. But he knew he would never be able to help further the agenda if he was honest during the campaign. This is why he had no idea the "pastor" that was found for him to claim as his own spiritual "uncle" for over 20 years was openly racist. Because he didn't know the man! But astute reporting found out what the man was and that blew back on Obama who made the feeble excuse that he'd never heard Jeremiah Wright speak as he was caught on tape doing in those 20+ years Barack sat in his pew.

Wright retired from the pulpit after Barack got elected and entered into a majority white gated community where he built his own multi-million dollar mansion as a new home among "whitey" that he hated when a pastor.  Wonder where he got that million dollars golden parachute from. Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser. 0333.gif

Where could millions of dollars come from to pay off a racist pastor?

$10 Trillion Missing from Pentagon and No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

1 hour ago, Radiant_Owl said:

And yet, the Koran says they can lie about being Muslims when encountering hostile people or nations. They can also eat foods that are typically halal, forbidden, in order to survive themselves. Or pass under that false cloak they've donned when claiming they're other than Muslims. For appearances sake to pass in a nation of infidels.

That's how Obama got over claiming he was a Christian. He's Muslim. But he knew he would never be able to help further the agenda if he was honest during the campaign. This is why he had no idea the "pastor" that was found for him to claim as his own spiritual "uncle" for over 20 years was openly racist. Because he didn't know the man! But astute reporting found out what the man was and that blew back on Obama who made the feeble excuse that he'd never heard Jeremiah Wright speak as he was caught on tape doing in those 20+ years Barack sat in his pew.

Wright retired from the pulpit after Barack got elected and entered into a majority white gated community where he built his own multi-million dollar mansion as a new home among "whitey" that he hated when a pastor.  Wonder where he got that million dollars golden parachute from. Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser. 0333.gif

$10 Trillion Missing from Pentagon and No One — Not Even the DoD — Knows Where It Is

This is a prime example of THE SWAMP.  It's not going to be cleaned out overnight but, hopefully, a start can be made on it now.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

20 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

Personally, I think they are paranoid and I don't believe they are in danger as much as they believe they are.  That being said, I think keeping muslim populations low in the U.S. and keeping them off balance and unsure of the future is a good thing.  I personally think we have enough of them and we should end all immigration by muslims.  They are not a desirable addition to society the way Jews are. 

http://www.voanews.com/a/poll-says-one-in-three-us-muslims-fear-for-safety-in-trump-presidency/3777555.html

This is despairingly ironic. You, Morning Glory, are part of the reason Muslims feel unwelcome and unsafe in America. "They are not a desirable addition to society?" Really? Who are you to set yourself up as the judge of all Jewish people and Muslims? There are Jews who should not be let into the US, and there are Muslims who would be incredible additions to our society. I've had some of them as professors and classmates, and I'd love to see the US continue to welcome talented people from the same religion that brought us (or contributed to) our numeric system, algebra, trigonometry, astronomy, ect ect. 

Just so you know, this doesn't just affect Muslims. Christian Arabs have been murdered by xenophobic idiots who thought they were attacking Muslims. Sikhs have suffered similarly. Innocent Muslims being murdered is just as horrible, but they're not the only ones affected by Islamophobia. 

4 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Wright retired from the pulpit after Barack got elected and entered into a majority white gated community where he built his own multi-million dollar mansion as a new home among "whitey" that he hated when a pastor.

I feel sorry for you. 

29 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

This is despairingly ironic. You, Morning Glory, are part of the reason Muslims feel unwelcome and unsafe in America. "They are not a desirable addition to society?" Really? Who are you to set yourself up as the judge of all Jewish people and Muslims? There are Jews who should not be let into the US, and there are Muslims who would be incredible additions to our society. I've had some of them as professors and classmates, and I'd love to see the US continue to welcome talented people from the same religion that brought us (or contributed to) our numeric system, algebra, trigonometry, astronomy, ect ect. 

Just so you know, this doesn't just affect Muslims. Christian Arabs have been murdered by xenophobic idiots who thought they were attacking Muslims. Sikhs have suffered similarly. Innocent Muslims being murdered is just as horrible, but they're not the only ones affected by Islamophobia. 

Since you have decided you know that I'm a part of the problem, I will correct you on some things.  I am not islamophobic; I am an islamorealist.  I have read the Qur'an so I know who and what muslims are.  I would never harm a muslim just because they are one either and I resent being categorized along with those who will.  lslam is not compatible with civilized societies and definitely NOT with Christianity.

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

lslam is not compatible with civilized societies and definitely NOT with Christianity.

This is Islamophobic. There's no real way of sugar coating it. 

I'm glad you wouldn't personally harm a Muslim, but Islamophobia feeds those who would. 

Edited by Tea Ess

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

This is Islamophobic. There's no real way of sugar coating it. 

I'm glad you wouldn't personally harm a Muslim, but Islamophobia feeds those who would. 

Amen

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

5 hours ago, Radiant_Owl said:

what a great article!  It highlights the stupidity that is the Trump plan to pump 54 billion more dollars into the DOD.  The DOD does not need more money, spending more than the next 8 countries should be enough.  They need to spend it wisely, and find the mission 10 trillion along the way.