• Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

20 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

No, you are reading that incorrectly....
God used Israel as an instrument of judgment....
on the Canaanite nations who refused to turn to God....

19 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Not saying I agree with them, but isn't that basically what the Muslims terrorist say....
to justify their actions?  That they are being used by their god....
as an instrument of judgment.... 

19 hours ago, Out of the Shadows said:

If American Muslims were to read forums like this, I can understand why they do not feel safe....
Anyone that is told they are not wanted and should not be here would feel unsafe.....

8 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

This is Islamophobic....
There's no real way of sugar coating it.....
I'm glad you wouldn't personally harm a Muslim....

but Islamophobia....
feeds those who would....

:mgdetective:

There Is No Tolerance In Islam, The Government Of Slavery And Death

Deliver me, my God, from the hand of the wicked, from the grasp of those who are evil and cruel. Psalms 71:4 (New International Version)

“How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy. The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity.

The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men…Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it.  No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. 

Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.” Sir Winston Churchill

There Is No Love In The God Of Islam

Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” Lamentations 3:21-24 (New Living Translation)

As students of Islam know very well, Sharia does not just draw from Qur’ānic verses for its oppressive view of women. For it also draws on the aḥadīth (the so-called sayings of Muḥammad). In one such  hadīth from Sahīh Al-Bukhārī, the most authoritative Sunni collection of ahādīth, Muḥammad states that the majority of the dwellers of hellfire are women, that women curse frequently and are ungrateful to their husbands, and, famously, that women are “deficient in intelligence and religion.” The full hadīth is as follows:

Once Allah’s Messenger [i.e., Muḥammad] went out to the Muṣalla [place of prayer] (to offer the prayer) of `Id-al-Adha or Al-Fitr prayer. Then he passed by the women and said, “O women! Give alms, as I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-fire were you (women).” They asked, “Why is it so, O Allah’s Messenger?” He replied, “You curse frequently and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. A cautious sensible man could be led astray by some of you.” The women asked, “O Allah’s Messenger! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?” He said, “Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?” They replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her intelligence. Isn’t it true that a woman can neither pray nor fast during her menses?” The women replied in the affirmative. He said, “This is the deficiency in her religion [emphases added].” https://counterjihad.com/women

There Is No Hope

Now who is there to harm you if you are zealous for what is good? But even if you should suffer for righteousness’ sake, you will be blessed. Have no fear of them, nor be troubled, but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect, having a good conscience, so that, when you are slandered, those who revile your good behavior in Christ may be put to shame. For it is better to suffer for doing good, if that should be God’s will, than for doing evil. 1 Peter 3:13-17 (English Standard Version)

The fact is that ISIS militants in Iraq and Syria, who are notorious for raping Yazidī women who they capture (sometimes shortly after killing their families and neighbors), are clearly acting within the interpretive parameters of traditional Islam and following the example of the Muhammad of the earliest Islamic sources.

In his legal handbook, Bidāyat al-Mujtahid wa Nihāyat al-Muqtaṣid, the Malikī jurisprudent and philosopher Ibn Rushd confirms the permissibility of enslaving women after battle. In the section “Identification of the harm permitted to be inflicted upon the enemy,” Ibn Rushd states in no equivocal terms that Muhammad “enslaved women.” Ostensibly the implication is that enslaving women after battle is justified, following the example of Muhammad. https://counterjihad.com/women

No Christ

and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has released us from our sins by His blood, Revelation 1:5 (Berean Study Bible)

And because of their saying, "We killed Al-Masih `Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah, but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but it appeared as that to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not. But Allah raised him up unto Himself. And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise. (Al-Nisa, 157 - 158) http://www.questionsaboutislam.com/bible-christianity/islam-teachings-jesus.php

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

Guest shiloh357

What is really disturbing is how Muslims have mastered the art of  victimization in the United States.  They have managed to get our eyes off of how Muslims treat foreigners in Muslim countries.   They get our eyes off of how Muslim countries have some of the worst human rights records in the world.  They managed to get our eyes   off of the honor killings, the stoning of women who are victims of rape, the gender apartheid that women are living under in Muslim countries, the vitriol against America, the violent Islamic history that is replete with murder,  beheadings, thievery, and so many other things  that are a regular part of Islamic life in Islamic countries.

They have managed to get our eyes off of everything Islam does, and they have conned the west into seeing Muslims as victims of western "injustice."  Western "injustice" usually means being forced to live  under our laws, and respecting our culture.   It was NOT until after 9/11 that saying "Merry Christmas"  was "offensive" or "insensitive."   Our law enforcement never had to do "sensitivity" training for followers of Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, Christians,  and at no time, did any one of any other country or religion EVER feel "unsafe"  living in the United States.  Yet, somehow   they are poor, mistreated victims and the Left has been hoodwinked by the con job and throws around "Islamophobic"  to demonize anyone who doesn't  bow and grovel at the collective feet of Islam.

We didn't go on Muslim killing sprees after 9/11, and no one was put in prison for simply being Muslim,either.  Rather, our country and culture have changed quite a bit to accommodate Muslims.  Heck, our history has been re-written to pretend that Muslims had something do with making the US a great nation, all the while ignoring how Islam regularly calls us the "Great Satan"  and preaches for our eventual downfall.   We can no longer have "Christmas parties"  or "Christmas plays" in schools, or anything calls attention to our holidays in case a Muslim is offended by seeing it.   

We have been very accommodating, too accommodating, to the Muslims and it is very enough, and no matter what we do, they still never feel "safe" in America.   Well, they can go back to a Muslim country where they do feel safe.   Just leave.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  8

5 hours ago, walla299 said:

That's okay. What I posted is the truth also, and I am *very* sick and tired of that old, dog eared race card. :)

:thumbsup:

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Many do not like any of the Muslims. There are those who are terrorists and we do not want them in America because of the damage they can do. I am sure that there are Muslims who are not terrorists. Many shun them. But God loves them.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Many do not like any of the Muslims. There are those who are terrorists and we do not want them in America because of the damage they can do. I am sure that there are Muslims who are not terrorists. Many shun them. But God loves them.

The ones who are not terrorists, lend financial and moral support to those who are.   Just because they are not terrorists doesn't mean they don't share the same goal and enable the terrorists to achieve those goals.  They provide money for food, shelter, weapons, vehicles, and they provide moral support, encouragement and inspiration.  

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  907
  • Content Per Day:  0.20
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/07/1866

You are correct again brother Joe

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

3 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes He does, MM.  Hopefully, they will turn to Him.  And yes, there are muslims who just want to live in peace.  The bad thing is....we don't know which ones those are.  I would say that American muslims who want to live here and be Americans can prove it by standing up to, and alerting the authorities about, those among them who are NOT here for peaceful reasons.  That would go a long way toward getting rid of the suspicion and dislike Americans feel toward them.  As it is, they are nearly silent, no matter what other muslims do so it appears to Americans as tacit agreement with the radicals.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

8 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The ones who are not terrorists, lend financial and moral support to those who are.   Just because they are not terrorists doesn't mean they don't share the same goal and enable the terrorists to achieve those goals.  They provide money for food, shelter, weapons, vehicles, and they provide moral support, encouragement and inspiration.  

I take exception to this. Most of the victims of terrorism are Muslim, themselves.

The way i see it those who come to different countries and into strange environments try to stick together in their own community, just out of sheer comfort and familiarity.  How is it that the idea of musclemen and religious thugs, which these terrorist  actual are are never discussed when inside these communities.? I would submit that these people come into these communities and shame and far into those peoples lives much like the old mafia ran pockets of Italian immigrants earlier in the 20th century America.

Just look at the exploits of Hamas, in the West bank and in Lebanon. they use their money to support those who need help and build up the reputation of being benevolent and then throw shame around, when they need recruits and get the people they do, because of that reputation.

Guest shiloh357
3 hours ago, Churchmouse said:

I take exception to this. Most of the victims of terrorism are Muslim, themselves.

That may be true, but terrorists terrorize each other, so simply being a victim of terrorism doesn't mean one was not a terrorist, as well.   In Islam, killing other people is how you gain honor and respect.  Human life means nothing in Islam.

The way i see it those who come to different countries and into strange environments try to stick together in their own community, just out of sheer comfort and familiarity. 

With Muslims is different.  In some places, they end up creating an area where not even law enforcement is allowed to enter.  This is true in Europe and we are not far behind when come to these "no-go" areas.

How is it that the idea of musclemen and religious thugs, which these terrorist  actual are are never discussed when inside these communities.? I would submit that these people come into these communities and shame and far into those peoples lives much like the old mafia ran pockets of Italian immigrants earlier in the 20th century America.

All you have to do is look at Europe.   No need to make up scenarios in your own mind.   The "non-terrorists"  are raping women constantly in Europe like Sweden and Germany.   They are imposing on non-Muslim women the same abuse they heap on their own women in Islamic countries.  These are not "terrorist" attacks, per se, but demonstrate that these knuckle-draggers are still evil people who have no intention of assimilating into the culture of the host country, but rather impose their immoral, pagan culture on innocent people.  

Just look at the exploits of Hamas, in the West bank and in Lebanon. they use their money to support those who need help and build up the reputation of being benevolent and then throw shame around, when they need recruits and get the people they do, because of that reputation.

Hamas is the most ruthless terrorist organization in Israel and the surrounding area and they use terrorism and fear to stay in control, not "shame." 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That may be true, but terrorists terrorize each other, so simply being a victim of terrorism doesn't mean one was not a terrorist, as well.   In Islam, killing other people is how you gain honor and respect.  Human life means nothing in Islam.

With Muslims is different.  In some places, they end up creating an area where not even law enforcement is allowed to enter.  This is true in Europe and we are not far behind when come to these "no-go" areas.

All you have to do is look at Europe.   No need to make up scenarios in your own mind.   The "non-terrorists"  are raping women constantly in Europe like Sweden and Germany.   They are imposing on non-Muslim women the same abuse they heap on their own women in Islamic countries.  These are not "terrorist" attacks, per se, but demonstrate that these knuckle-draggers are still evil people who have no intention of assimilating into the culture of the host country, but rather impose their immoral, pagan culture on innocent people.  

Hamas is the most ruthless terrorist organization in Israel and the surrounding area and they use terrorism and fear to stay in control, not "shame." 

Just because terrorist groups sometime go against each other doesn't mean that all in Islam are terrorist. I don't think killing people gains them honor. i think it is more the idea of standing up to the US, which they call the Great Satan is more along the lines of what they call honor, though Honor killing is sometimes used to remove a family member who they think has dishonored their family. As far as Human life is concerned, I think it has value according to it's availability to server their false god.

In some places they are given a area of town where they are stuck and because their religion is more of a cult than anything, by it's own nature it segregates them off mentally as well as emtionally and the idiotic idea of multiculturalism is put in place that guarantees them not assimilating into their new culture.

These people are victims of their own society and the women that are being raped are the victims of the host society, when the government their ignores their pleas to be better suited to not be called the same names they call others for not allowing their population to be abused in such a way.

.Hamas uses some of the money they get from Iran to do humanitarian work so they are looked at differently by those they subjugate.