IGNORED

Texas Woman Bound, Kidnapped After Helping Illegal Immigrant

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

An illegal alien tied up a woman and attempted to kidnap her and steal her car after she gave him food and water for three days.

Border Patrol agents assigned to the Carrizo Springs Station in South Texas received a call for assistance from the Dimmit County Sheriff’s Office about a woman seen walking along a highway. The woman reportedly had her hands bound with rope. Agents quickly responded, along with sheriff’s deputies, to assist the victim.

Agents learned the woman helped an illegal alien she found in her backyard. She provided the man with food and water for three days, information obtained by Breitbart Texas from Del Rio Sector spokesman Dennis Smith revealed.

She said that after helping the man survive for three days, he unexpectedly jumped her, tied up her hands and feet, and forced her to get in her car. As the illegal alien attempted to start her car, the woman managed to escape and flee on foot.

Callers reported seeing the woman walking along Farm-to-Market Road 1917 with her hands still bound with rope.

Upon arriving on the scene, the agents and sheriff’s deputies observed footprints leading away from the woman’s home. The deputies and agents, joined by a K9 unit, began searching for the suspected kidnapper. Agents eventually came across a man matching the description of the alleged attempted kidnapper lying in the brush.

Agents discovered the man was unconscious and unresponsive. They quickly transported him to a regional hospital. Doctors determined the man to be faking his “medical emergency.”

The woman identified the man as her alleged kidnapper. Deputies arrested the foreign national and charged him with burglary of a habitation, a felony, and an additional felony charge of aggravated kidnapping.

Agents identified the man as being in the country without documentation. Immigration officials placed a hold on the suspect to keep him in custody.

The suspect remains in the Dimmit County jail. Breitbart Texas reached out to Dimmit County Sheriff Marion Boyd for additional information on the suspect. A spokesperson could not be reached on Sunday.

“The skill sets of the men and women of the United States Border Patrol are simply incredible,” Acting Chief Patrol Agent Matthew J. Hudak said in a written statement. “Tracking and arresting this subject resulted in the detention of an undocumented alien with a propensity for violence.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/26/texas-woman-bound-kidnapped-helping-illegal-immigrant/

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

It seems like this is happening more and more lately.  Or are we just hearing about the criminals hiding in our country now that the shackles are off the immigration enforcement agencies?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,216
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/02/1958

9 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

It seems like this is happening more and more lately.  Or are we just hearing about the criminals hiding in our country now that the shackles are off the immigration enforcement agencies?

What I see here is there are some people who think it is stylish to aid someone breaking the law  because they aren't seeing these people as criminals. The left paints these illegal aliens as victims  instead of criminals and people buying into this narrative are placing themselves in jeopardy by doing such things. She's luck she didn't end up in a ditch after after he was done with her.

I wonder if she has learned any lessons from this?

Edited by Churchmouse

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

Perhaps she takes Matthew 25: to heart more than the rest of us do..

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Or Hebrews 13:Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

51 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Perhaps she takes Matthew 25: to heart more than the rest of us do..

35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you?39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ 40 And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

Or Hebrews 13:Let brotherly love continue. Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Discernment lies in the whole council of God not just the part

Romans 13:1 (KJV)
 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

[2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

Guest shiloh357
10 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

I think it is both.   I think now that the reports are coming out from other sources that would have been suppressed by the media during Obama's administration, we are finding out that these illegals ARE what Trump said they were.

And you have well-meaning, but naive people who believe the liberal narrative and who end up being victimized by the people they thought they were helping.   

It's why these people need to be deported and then prevented from returning.  Illegals have no business here and and don't belong.  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  299
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

An illegal alien tied up a woman and attempted to kidnap her and steal her car after she gave him food and water for three days.

Border Patrol agents assigned to the Carrizo Springs Station in South Texas received a call for assistance from the Dimmit County Sheriff’s Office about a woman seen walking along a highway. The woman reportedly had her hands bound with rope. Agents quickly responded, along with sheriff’s deputies, to assist the victim.

Agents learned the woman helped an illegal alien she found in her backyard. She provided the man with food and water for three days, information obtained by Breitbart Texas from Del Rio Sector spokesman Dennis Smith revealed.

She said that after helping the man survive for three days, he unexpectedly jumped her, tied up her hands and feet, and forced her to get in her car. As the illegal alien attempted to start her car, the woman managed to escape and flee on foot.

Callers reported seeing the woman walking along Farm-to-Market Road 1917 with her hands still bound with rope.

Upon arriving on the scene, the agents and sheriff’s deputies observed footprints leading away from the woman’s home. The deputies and agents, joined by a K9 unit, began searching for the suspected kidnapper. Agents eventually came across a man matching the description of the alleged attempted kidnapper lying in the brush.

Agents discovered the man was unconscious and unresponsive. They quickly transported him to a regional hospital. Doctors determined the man to be faking his “medical emergency.”

The woman identified the man as her alleged kidnapper. Deputies arrested the foreign national and charged him with burglary of a habitation, a felony, and an additional felony charge of aggravated kidnapping.

Agents identified the man as being in the country without documentation. Immigration officials placed a hold on the suspect to keep him in custody.

The suspect remains in the Dimmit County jail. Breitbart Texas reached out to Dimmit County Sheriff Marion Boyd for additional information on the suspect. A spokesperson could not be reached on Sunday.

“The skill sets of the men and women of the United States Border Patrol are simply incredible,” Acting Chief Patrol Agent Matthew J. Hudak said in a written statement. “Tracking and arresting this subject resulted in the detention of an undocumented alien with a propensity for violence.”

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/03/26/texas-woman-bound-kidnapped-helping-illegal-immigrant/

Wow, criminals don't have any respect for the law. Imagine that.

Sentence: Life without parole. Or, being it's in Texas, death penalty. He's an illegal which means Constitutional protections don't apply. Send a message.

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

Sentence: Life without parole. Or, being it's in Texas, death penalty. He's an illegal which means Constitutional protections don't apply. Send a message.

Yes.  We need to make an example out of a few of these people and we will then, and only then, see a change.   Make the price for being illegal higher than they want to pay.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, enoob57 said:

Discernment lies in the whole council of God not just the part

Romans 13:1 (KJV)
 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God.

[2] Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

So, all those people hiding slaves in the underground railroad were violating this I suppose. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

18 minutes ago, Radiant_Owl said:

You can't get the dealth penalty in the U.S. except for capital murder and high treason.  But people like this guy need to be punished, no doubt.  If they're not here in the first place WE don't have to feed, clothe, incarcerate, medicate or spend money prosecuting them.