IGNORED

I've been banned with an agreement that needed to be agreed upon..

delade3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Strange but nice.  I was given a warning stating that this site is not Facebook. That this is a ministry to The Lord.  Although the Forum Name is Worthy Christian, this warning was needed.  

Well... the agreement which I needed to accept was that there will be no vulgar, obscene, distasteful messages or posts.  And so I agreed.  

Ephesians 5:3-7

"But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints;4Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. 5For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.

6Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 7Be not ye therefore partakers with them."

And so another thing which should be taken seriously, just as seriously as the vulgarity and the obscenity and the distastefulness is:  The vain words of deceit and the lack of giving thanks and the lack of being clean and the lack of warning against covetousness and the lack of not accepting idolatrous ideas..  

What does it mean to be 'unclean'?  

"...and all uncleanness..."  What is 'unclean'??? 

Guest BacKaran

The Roman Catholic Church false man made system, Mormonism, Islam, the pope, the Vatican, SDA, name it claim it, prosperity preachers, Spirit slayers like Benny hinn, holy laughter, shrivna, toaism and I'm to tired to list them all but God knows who's unclean.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, BacKaran said:

The Roman Catholic Church false man made system, Mormonism, Islam, the pope, the Vatican, SDA, name it claim it, prosperity preachers, Spirit slayers like Benny hinn, holy laughter, shrivna, toaism and I'm to tired to list them all but God knows who's unclean.

I believe the question is not asking "who" is unclean, as we would have to list most of the whole world.  What I believe is being asked is the meaning of unclean.

19 minutes ago, delade3 said:

What does it mean to be 'unclean'?  

"...and all uncleanness..."  What is 'unclean'??? 

Are you asking about the being unclean by legal or ceremonial standards, moral standards, or in general?

17 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Are you asking about the being unclean by legal or ceremonial standards, moral standards, or in general?

to ask such questions is to err.  The legal, ceremonial, moral, and general standards which God gave to His People were never changed except 1.  That which was changed was changed because His only Son became that legal, ceremonial, moral and general Standard.  

Just now, delade3 said:

to ask such questions is to err.  The legal, ceremonial, moral, and general standards which God gave to His People were never changed except 1.  That which was changed was changed because His only Son became that legal, ceremonial, moral and general Standard.  

It is not at err to ask as it addresses each individually in scripture in those areas.  I guess by your answer you are speaking of generally.  Generally, is means not having purity in Gods eyes.  Being even more general, we can see this as following the flesh compared to following the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:16-26

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

How general do you want to get?

22 minutes ago, OneLight said:

It is not at err to ask as it addresses each individually in scripture in those areas.  I guess by your answer you are speaking of generally.  Generally, is means not having purity in Gods eyes.  Being even more general, we can see this as following the flesh compared to following the Holy Spirit.

Galatians 5:16-26

I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.  For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish. But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Now the works of the flesh are evident, which are: adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lewdness, idolatry, sorcery, hatred, contentions, jealousies, outbursts of wrath, selfish ambitions, dissensions, heresies, envy, murders, drunkenness, revelries, and the like; of which I tell you beforehand, just as I also told you in time past, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of God.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law. And those who are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Let us not become conceited, provoking one another, envying one another.

How general do you want to get?

And the Pure of heart shall see The Face of God.  And if God's Laws pertaining to Cleanliness can help me be as pure, what is wrong with them? So are those laws: The legal, ceremonial, moral, or general standards of God?   Asking questions as to if God can change is to err.   Seeking to change God is seeking to change God's Word.  Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever."   John 10:30 "I and my Father are one."

Guest shiloh357
21 minutes ago, delade3 said:

And the Pure of heart shall see The Face of God.  And if God's Laws pertaining to Cleanliness can help me be as pure, what is wrong with them? 

So you believe in following the purity laws given in the Law of Moses?